Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    lol. Get back to Earth.
    The planes woulda come back down to earth!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    No fly zone in Syria ring a bell? That would have almost certainly meant war.
    "No fly zone in Syria" now apparently being an invasion of Russia.

Fucking hell Theo.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post

Fucking hell Theo.
    Because shooting down Russian planes is how you stop war.

10+ Year Old Account

Fucking hell Theo.
    Well, tbf it depends if Putin decides to off Assad and send a few soldiers in 'vacation' in Syria. Then, they could vote to become part of Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    lol. Get back to Earth.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well we may seek to give them the "Operation Iraqi Freedom," special.
    Well, Russia does have weapons of mass destruction.

Well, Russians are usually happy when they know they for sure won't be invaded by someone. If I had a country I'd celebrate to knowing I wasn't liable to be attacked by someone and a new leader of that country has no ill intent towards me.
    What? What planet are you living on. You're saying Clinton would've invaded Russia? Yeah, right. What they might have done is at least try to support the countries that Russia has invaded. Georgia, Ukraine. Not to mention all the countries in which they are waging hybrid-warfare upon, trying to influence public opinion through lies and propaganda and funding far-right movements and even doing combat training with Neo-Nazis. You know when Hitler started invading countries in the 30's I for one am very happy about the fact that the free world eventually united in helping free those countries, of course Hitler had went much further than Putin by that point so that warranted a full-scale invasion. Putin can still be stopped before he goes as far, which would be good for both Russia and the free world, but the further we let him go the worse it's gonna get once we eventually do have to act. Unless we give in to the end of freedom of course, there's always that option of submission.

Trump supporters really shouldn't play the "The worst theoretical outcome of this policy is definite reality" game.

I do not think the world is going to like what happens when the US no longer leaders on Russian aggression in Europe and NATO steps up. We tried over Euros but this man lied his way into office. Hopefully he only drags us into a recession and not the rest of the world.

Trump supporters really shouldn't play the "The worst theoretical outcome of this policy is definite reality" game.
    I'm too busy laughing my ass off about that "hybrid warfare" shit above you.

Evil for doing what we do regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    Well, Russia does have weapons of mass destruction.
    Yep, so there are still no American bombers of "friendship and democracy" flying towards Russia.

Deleted
    No fly zone in Syria ring a bell? That would have almost certainly meant war.
    I really wish people would stop peddling that lie. NATO shot down a Russian plane over Syria and it didn't lead to a war. Neither would a no fly zone.

Its kinda funny watching a president of the Usa taking it up the butt from a country that offer you nothing and turn around and paint your biggest trade partner as evil lol.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    First Brexit passes and now Trump, all Putin's machinations have come to fruition, he can't complain.
    Especially since they have the best hookers in the world! Putin said so himself!

I'm looking forward to our amicable relationship with the Kremlin.

1 more day until MAGA.

Quote Originally Posted by HuggyBear View Post
    I really wish people would stop peddling that lie. NATO shot down a Russian plane over Syria and it didn't lead to a war. Neither would a no fly zone.
    Hell, Russians shot down a Malaysian passenger jet, and I haven't seen the start of that war, either.
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post
    I'm looking forward to our amicable relationship with the Kremlin.

1 more day until MAGA.
    More like 3 days Trump is taking the weekend off HAHAHAHAHAAHA.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    More like 3 days Trump is taking the weekend off HAHAHAHAHAAHA.
    I wonder how many golf vacation Trump will have this year. I'm betting he'll have more in 2017 than Obama had during his whole term.
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

Quote Originally Posted by Krigaren View Post
    I wonder how many golf vacation Trump will have this year. I'm betting he'll have more in 2017 than Obama had during his whole term.
    All you can do is laugh at these poor suckers who think Trump is taking being President seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by HuggyBear View Post
    Remember when the USSR shot down that U2 and then the entire world ended in nuclear hellfire?