Holy Legendary cape

Does anyone have a link or know of a discussion thread where there is in depth research on the legendary cape? I got it yesterday night and I am not sure if the cape is actually a HPS Increase over the Karazan Cloak. It does give me 1000 int and craploads of other stats (On top of the special effect) so it does seem close.

Anyone have a link or feedback?

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by camicio View Post
    Does anyone have a link or know of a discussion thread where there is in depth research on the legendary cape? I got it yesterday night and I am not sure if the cape is actually a HPS Increase over the Karazan Cloak. It does give me 1000 int and craploads of other stats (On top of the special effect) so it does seem close.

Anyone have a link or feedback?

Thanks
    Kind of depends. What are your other legendaries if you have others.

They are trash =( lol

I have the gloves and Sephuz. Neither of which are really a HPS increase. With the cape i'll most likely keep Sephuz for the Huge crit. Gloves really don't provide anything except a shot of int.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by camicio View Post
    They are trash =( lol

I have the gloves and Sephuz. Neither of which are really a HPS increase. With the cape i'll most likely keep Sephuz for the Huge crit. Gloves really don't provide anything except a shot of int.
    I guess from there it's kind of hard to say. My bet is to compare your logs with legendary cape with the spreadsheet/logs of kara cape.

Per conversation in pally discord, at 940 the legendary cape will certainly surpass the Kara but as far as anything in NH, we need more time to play with them.

Hmm I guess i'll compare the logs for now but if the legendary cape is a HPS Increase over the kara cape i'll just leave it on. I have nothing better to equip for now. If i get another legendary i'll most likely replace Sephuz next. =( Why o why are my legendaries so bad lol.

The Bonus Healing doesnt gives you extra calculated DMG ... this makes the new LEG.Beast .... many people doesnt know that yet

(Just think about the possibility with Beacon of Virtue ))) . Thats the reason why its 10% not 20% now. )

Healing with Light of Dawn causes your next Light of the Martyr to also heal your Beacon of Light. Each ally healed by Light of Dawn increases Light of the Martyr healing by 10%.
    Last edited by Kelhtor; 2017-01-23 at 02:45 PM.