Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    So where is the proof Anduin is in constant pain and his bones are made of glass during Legion(you know the current expansion, not some shit that happened years ago)??........

I thought so.
    His inner monologue during warcrimes, we have no new info concerning his well being since then, they could have changed it doesn't change the fact that he has no talent and would be a horrible paladin, which you prefer, just cause it would give him room to grow to be a bottom feeder instead of someone, powerful enough to actually protect his troops and fulfill his role in the army of the light to the best of his abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    His inner monologue during warcrimes, we have no new info concerning his well being since then, they could have changed it doesn't change the fact that he has no talent and would be a horrible paladin, which you prefer, just cause it would give him room to grow to be a bottom feeder instead of someone, powerful enough to actually protect his troops and fulfill his role in the army of the light to the best of his abilities. But you prefer him as a nobody
    Oh yeah, leading a charge against the Void during the comic makes him a nobody I'm sure.

Oh yeah, leading a charge against the Void during the comic makes him a nobody I'm sure.
    If he lacks the powers to back it up, yeah I'd consider him beneath those he commands, since he has nothing else to offer really, his strong connection is pretty much all that defines him, no great tactical genius, no talented fighter, he would be just there leading for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    The fact that its in the last canonical source regarding his health ? Also, if you ever worked in hospital you would know that not all things heal over time and some fractures may in fact heal in a way that makes them worse.
    He seems fine in legion. You would think someone who has glass bones would need a cane or wheelchair. Is Legion not canon? He is seen perfectly healthy and no mention of any injuries or pain from anyone. Face it, you guys got nothing.

He seems fine in legion. You would think someone who has glass bones would need a cane or wheelchair. Is Legion not canon? He is seen perfectly healthy and no mention of any injuries or pain from anyone. Face it, you guys got nothing.
    We have the last canonical statement, being able to walk around does not mean he can withstand great physical stress. How about you find a source claiming he is all better now and can do jump around like an elf without problems.

If he lacks the powers to back it up, yeah I'd consider him beneath those he commands.
    First you said he was a nobody, now he is just beneath those he commands. Hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

We have the last canonical statement, being able to walk around does not mean he can withstand great physical stress.
    Walking around isn't something someone in constant pain would be able to do without mentioning it once. But please continue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I don't know we have plenty 80+ on the ward who can "walk" on their own. To toilet and back.

Not to mention obvious limitations of wow models.

- - - Updated - - -

Walking around isn't something someone in constant pain would be able to do without mentioning it once. But please continue.
    It is, if it last for a long time and you don't want to bore those around you.

First you said he was a nobody, now he is just beneath those he commands. Hilarious.
    He would be someone who is just there, despite not having the necessary traits to actually lead in that circumstances, he lacks the power,assuming he starts training with the sword like an idiot wasting his time, lacks the tactical knowledge, lacks the strength, meaning he is nothing but a soulless tool a nobody.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    The Light grants both strength and knowledge - if Anduin maintains a strong connection to the Light the upper bound of his power levels remains to be seen. The character has never really had a chance to stand on its own, defined first by his youth and then overshadowed by his legendary warrior-father. I'm cautiously optimistic he may reveal hidden depths unseen thus far, but it's still the early days of his cultivation as a character in a starring role in the Warcraft universe.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Well he did it during the novel and kept his pains to himself. So until the next anduin monologue concerning his condition we have no other source claiming otherwise.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2017-03-22 at 12:12 AM.

Well he did it during the novel and kept his pains to himself.
    Doesn't mean he is in pain in Legion. You need evidence from this expac stating he is in constant pain, stuff from years ago( when he was still a boy) doesn't work. Bones heal over time. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    The Light grants both strength and knowledge - if Anduin maintains a strong connection to the Light the upper bound of his power levels remains to be seen. The character has never really had a chance to stand on its own, defined first by his youth and then overshadowed by his legendary warrior-father. I'm cautiously optimistic he may reveal hidden depths unseen thus far, but it's still the early days of his cultivation as a character in a starring role in the Warcraft universe.
    He has vast potential, if he focuses on the light, he is incredibly gifted with it after all.

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't mean he is in pain in Legion. You need evidence from this expac stating he is in constant pain, stuff from years ago( when he was still a boy) doesn't work. Bones heal over time. Deal with it.
    Unless I see a canon source claiming otherwise, I won't. You are free to disagree

One last point before i log off. Alliance already has two Leaders who are priests, Tyrande and Velen. Having Anduin stay as a priest means the most popular races(human,NE,Draenei) will all have priest leaders and that is too redundant. Alliance hasn't had a paladin race leader in WoW and what better race to have a paladin leader than the Humans?? Turalyon will most likely be neutral, so Having Anduin become a paladin king of Stormwind would be good because he can keep learning from Velen and Tyrande(Priests) in Light Magic and have Magni and Genn(Warriors) teach him about physical combat. He would be the bridge between the leaders and make the Alliance more cohesive.
    Last edited by Tripzzz; 2017-03-22 at 12:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Broken bones hurt for a *long* time - I can speak with some authority on that matter. Not sure how magical healing would effect that, but assuming magic only accelerates natural healing and staves off death I would imagine Anduin will experience aching and weakness for the rest of his life. Not to the level of being crippled, of course; but he'll definitely have a long-term reminder of what happened in Pandaria.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Broken bones hurt for a *long* time - I can speak with some authority on that matter. Not sure how magical healing would effect that, but assuming magic only accelerates natural healing and staves off death I would imagine Anduin will experience aching and weakness for the rest of his life. Not to the level of being crippled, of course; but he'll definitely have a long-term reminder of what happened in Pandaria.
    Then it should be actually mentioned and expanded on. Real life analogies don't mean much when you can be killed and brought back to life in this story. Healing bones should be quite easy otherwise what is the point of having healers study healing if they can't properly heal broken bones?

Deleted
    Then it should be actually mentioned and expanded on. Real life analogies don't mean much when you can be killed and brought back to life in this story. Healing bones should be quite easy otherwise what is the point of having healers study healing if they can't properly heal broken bones?
    I think you can't really translate wow being hurt into broken bones. Healing in wow mostly revitalizes the body and mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    The fact that its in the last canonical source regarding his health ? Also, if you ever worked in hospital you would know that not all things heal over time and some fractures may in fact heal in a way that makes them worse.
    There's a chance to completely heal those kind of fractures but you'll actually have to break the bones again. And again. Until they don't heal the proper way. Truly enjoyable experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    Why are people assuming Kor'vas is thousands of years old? She could be like 20.
    Kor'vas experienced a Legion invasion when she was just a kid living with her parents, as seen in the Harbingers cinematic about Illidan and the DHs. Seeing that there have only been two Legion invasions - one about 2-3 years before Illidan started his Outland rule, and one 10,000+ years before that, it's fair to assume that Kor'vas experienced the first one unless she grew from a kid to a proper girl / woman in just that few years.
    Last edited by Qualia; 2017-03-22 at 03:25 AM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    There's a chance to completely heal those kind of fractures but you'll actually have to break the bones again. And again. Until they don't heal the proper way. Truly enjoyable experience.
    "The joy of pain" - hosted by Bob Ross.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Truth be told, there were leftover demons all over the world after the War of the Ancients. The Wardens imprisoned many of them and the Sentinels killed others. Kor'vas could have had her family killed by a small group of leftover demons
    yes but from the context of hte situation and the story we know for a 100% fact that it was during the War of the Ancients

the only way you could get more confirmed is if a dev tweeted it
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default