Page 77 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I think the new voice actor for Kil is the same dude who did Arthas and Garrosh
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Saludin/simple
    *Tusks of Mannoroth obtained 9.5.2014

I will bear this mantle of burden alone, to give hope to all that even the smallest of individuals can tackle giants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue quests: Dreadlords are using Homunculi to inflintrate cities because Demon Hunters would just find them, these quests take you to various cities to get rid of them. The Alliance is Tess going to Horde cities while Horde is Lilian but vice versa.

(Alliance still go to Lillian at the start because obviously she doesn't know shit compared to Voss when it comes to undead)

http://imgur.com/a/fNC31
    Last edited by Shampro; 2017-02-16 at 01:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    There's a post that says mythic is canon and shouldn't have had the cinematic. He died in the nether.
    It didn't say that. It said it was the plan but they are unsure of it now. Plus how does Gul'dan sneak into Azeroth if Archimonde didn't push him there? Sneak past Grom who was guarding the portal and would have lopped his head off if he saw Gul'dan?

Quote Originally Posted by Honik View Post
    Or you know... It could be just N'zoth's prison
    Surprised no one else really jumped on this... but,

I agreeeee with you and totally believe we know now where N'zoth is now...

1- Chronicle Map of Old Gods has Nzoth somewhere roughly around the broken isles,

2- Why are the Naga in the tomb? Why did Aszhara want the Tidestone...

3- Ilgynoth mentions that the 5 pillars would unleash Nzoth.... maybe this does not just seal the rift, but also is the key&lock to N'zoths prison...

4- He supposedly is in the ocean... "god of the deep" .... chilling under us the whole time we're in the ToS ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Loreguy126 View Post
    Surprised no one else really jumped on this... but,

I agreeeee with you and totally believe we know now where N'zoth is now...

1- Chronicle Map of Old Gods has Nzoth somewhere roughly around the broken isles,

2- Why are the Naga in the tomb? Why did Aszhara want the Tidestone...

3- Ilgynoth mentions that the 5 pillars would unleash Nzoth.... maybe this does not just seal the rift, but also is the key&lock to N'zoths prison...

4- He supposedly is in the ocean... "god of the deep" .... chilling under us the whole time we're in the ToS ;P
    The Shadowpriest Artifact weapon more or less confirms that the Tomb of Sargeras was home to an Old God or it's minions. Y'sharrj fought and defeated N'zoth there.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Game file names mean nothing, and trying to guess off of what a game file is named is weird.
    To further prove it, the voice overs were found and posted on youtube. Both Velen and Kil'jaeden have voice overs saying that you're fighting on Argus, Velen refers to it as Argus and Kil'jaeden refers to it as the Nether.

10+ Year Old Account
    Legion 7.2 - Spoilers Pt.2 NEW Kil'jaeden, Illidan, Sargeras, Aegwyn. and more sound files!

Credit goes to the uploader, Heord.

Sounds like we fight Kil'jaeden in the Tomb, and not on Argus. But there's something strange around that platform, maybe that's a gateway to Argus?

1:02:15 "Your [...] fury has drawn your allies to their doom. Watch as my infinite army slaughters them all!" He's talking to Velen there, about us. (it may be the Army of Light on Argus as well, but that would require we'd be on Argus, or can watch them through some sort of portal) I hope that's the 'ending' of the Tomb of Sargeras, and shit's getting even more real afterwards. I really hope it's that, and not just some quote he uses while we have to face lots of mobs.

I may also be gravely mistaken, of course. All is speculation. But none of his quotes sound like he's losing, closest to that comes only the "how can you still resist?" one.

Can't wait for 7.2!

Edit: The thread is already saying spoilers, so I hope you don't mind those.
    Last edited by Pippo89; 2017-02-16 at 06:27 AM.
    We are as God intended. Fallible, yet capable of great things.

Quote Originally Posted by Pippo89 View Post
    Legion 7.2 - Spoilers Pt.2 NEW Kil'jaeden, Illidan, Sargeras, Aegwyn. and more sound files!

Credit goes to the uploader, Heord.

Sounds like we fight Kil'jaeden in the Tomb, and not on Argus. But there's something strange around that platform, maybe that's a gateway to Argus?

1:02:15 "Your [...] fury has drawn your allies to their doom. Watch as my infinite army slaughters them all!" He's talking to Velen there, about us. (it may be the Army of Light on Argus as well, but that would require we'd be on Argus, or can watch them through some sort of portal) I hope that's the 'ending' of the Tomb of Sargeras, and shit's getting even more real afterwards. I really hope it's that, and not just some quote he uses while we have to face lots of mobs.

I may also be gravely mistaken, of course. All is speculation. But none of his quotes sound like he's losing, closest to that comes only the "how can you still resist?" one.

Can't wait for 7.2!

Edit: The thread is already saying spoilers, so I hope you don't mind those.

"Kil'Jaeden arrives at Argus"

Shit is going to be crazy.

Why does every wow villain has to have that same shitty super deep voice? Common Blizzard, do something original for once...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Why does every wow villain has to have that same shitty super deep voice? Common Blizzard, do something original for once...
    you mean the same voice that kil'jaedan has had since warcraft 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippo89 View Post
    You fight Kil'jaeden on his ship, which I'm pretty sure is going through the nether. At the end of the fight you fight him on Argus, whether it's still on the ship or the terrain itself is unknown though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ajidehak View Post
    You know when Xal'atath pauses in her words I think she is talking about her own self and when she was describing about the broken shore "Aegwynn, Elves before her and trolls before them and ..." she paused.
    Imo Xal'atath was an old god which was at the broken shore and Y'shaarj and N'zoth waged war upon her but eventually it was Y'shaarj that consumed her essence first and became very powerful and defeated N'zoth. And with Xal'atath dead, a wound appeared on Azeroth not as intense as well of eternity but enough powerful that the Legion is using it for their gateway. N'zoth got defeated but it was lucky for him because the Titans killed Y'shaarj since he was very powerful and he became the first victim because of his power.
    N'zoth location might be under Vash'jir. We saw giant tentacles there and also a faceless one mentions to you "lets return to our master below".
    He isn't under Vash'jir, but he is close to it; he's more close to the Isles or actually under them. I think it's a safe assumption that he's somewhere between Vash'jir and the Isles.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    you mean the same voice that kil'jaedan has had since warcraft 3?
    I'm not talking about Kil'jaeden specifically...

Deleted
    Anyone been able to unlock the class mounts on the new build? If yes, are they spec-specific or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    Anyone been able to unlock the class mounts on the new build? If yes, are they spec-specific or not?
    Yes, spec specific.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Yes, spec specific.
    That is unfortunate for my UH DK. Not a fan of green color schemes, all my transmogs are classic DK blue.

EDIT: apparently it's currently different for different classes. Warrior dragon changes according to spec, Paladins get one main color and can buy 3 more (10K resources), one for each spec when they've fully unlocked the artifact for that spec. Hunters get the one for the spec they had active when they finish the quest, and can buy the other two the same way.
    Last edited by mmocaaa1948e8d; 2017-02-16 at 11:34 AM.

Although a double fight with Kil'jaeden and Archimonde would be fun, it's still possible that he dies in 7.2. Just because there is no death-quote doesn't necessarily mean he survives, because there is most likely a cinematic after the fight, which means he doesn't need one ingame.

I will be pretty pissed if KJ fight is gonna be another runaway/killsteal crap

Quote Originally Posted by Honik View Post
    I will be pretty pissed if KJ fight is gonna be another runaway/killsteal crap
    Arguably, I would say that it's fine if Velen "killsteals" it, because he deserves it way more.

Has anyone said anything to Blizz about the Ruby Sanctum DK situation? That's much more important than what happened with Rivendare's horse and I haven't heard anything from Blizzard explaining how the sanctum's suddenly back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post
    Has anyone said anything to Blizz about the Ruby Sanctum DK situation? That's much more important than what happened with Rivendare's horse and I haven't heard anything from Blizzard explaining how the sanctum's suddenly back.
    already outdated, Ruby Sanctum was apparently the first idea for how the DKs get their mount, but now its them going after some of those dragons in Stormheim instead. so it isn´t actually back.