Page 97 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    So is the horde following Anduin around or is Horde side not implemented yet? Too busy with assignments to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    So is the horde following Anduin around or is Horde side not implemented yet? Too busy with assignments to play.
    Can't say for sure, but I seriously doubt it. Also, I think WoWhead said it was Alliance. If it has a cutscene I imagine its to 1-1 with Horde one in Orgrimmar.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Can't say for sure, but I seriously doubt it. Also, I think WoWhead said it was Alliance. If it has a cutscene I imagine its to 1-1 with Horde one in Orgrimmar.
    Alright, guess ill go back to checking every couple of days then.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    So there's a questline with Anduin now. It ends with what I think will be a cut-scene that's not in yet, which is when Anduin gets Varian's sword.

Edit:

YES! OH MY GOD! YEEEESSS!!!!
    I've been waiting for SO LONG! YAAAASSSS!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Ya'll really like to cling to the weirdest shit jesus. Who cares if the comics comes after, it literally makes no differerance.
    It does to me. It shows that anduin is one of the ONLY wow characters showing actual development (Other than Varian, Garrosh, Jaina, Khadgar, and a few others).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post

It does to me. It shows that anduin is one of the ONLY wow characters showing actual development (Other than Varian, Garrosh, Jaina, Khadgar, and a few others).
    Ok grats? I'm talking about arguing about which comes first or after it doesn't matter, what matters is that it happens.

YES! OH MY GOD! YEEEESSS!!!!
    I've been waiting for SO LONG! YAAAASSSS!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

LOLZ

also they should have waited with the Battle for undercity until like Pre legion.

Ok grats? I'm talking about arguing about which comes first or after it doesn't matter, what matters is that it happens.
    Oh, come on. Don't be so down from this. Sure, it HAPPENED, but let's just praise the fact that Anduin has not been forgetting In-game by Blizzard.

After the Illidan BS, I thought they had taken out Anduin's grand Journey in the expansion. But, NOPE! The proved me wrong, and gave me a 4th reason to play again.

Yes, I'm still playing Cause of Kil'jaeden, Anduin, Rp, And the raids. Wanna Call me an Alliance Fanboy, or A Legion Fanboy again? Would really help....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    LOLZ

also they should have waited with the Battle for undercity until like Pre legion.
    Say what you want, but I'm happy.

What's so bad about being happy toward this news? THIS IS AMAZING!

Its very minor.

Its like 10 quests, that isnt Super amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, come on. Don't be so down from this. Sure, it HAPPENED, but let's just praise the fact that Anduin has not been forgetting In-game by Blizzard.

After the Illidan BS, I thought they had taken out Anduin's grand Journey in the expansion. But, NOPE! The proved me wrong, and gave me a 4th reason to play again.

Yes, I'm still playing Cause of Kil'jaeden, Anduin, Rp, And the raids. Wanna Call me an Alliance Fanboy, or A Legion Fanboy again? Would really help....

- - - Updated - - -

Say what you want, but I'm happy.

What's so bad about being happy toward this news? THIS IS AMAZING!
    I don't need to praise anything because I'm not into hyperbole, like ''they didn't forget about X character''. They don't forget, they don't have the space to develop every single character at the same time, every time, this is an mmo. I don't have to agree with you when you make blanket statements like they've only been following Illidan and no one else.

Hyperbole isn't exactly helping your point, regardless, It's cool that he does something, my point is which in order he got the sword for the comic nothing else.

Last big quest was Battle For UC and the Wrathgate.

the 5.1 questline is close to it homever.

I don't need to praise anything because I'm not into hyperbole, like ''they didn't forget about X character''. They don't forget, they don't have the space to develop every single character at the same time, every time, this is an mmo. I don't have to agree with you when you make blanket statements like they've only been following Illidan and no one else.

Hyperbole isn't exactly helping your point, regardless, It's cool that he does something, my point is which in order he got the sword for the comic nothing else.
    Meh. Idc anyway.

Also, Where's my hyperbole? I was just stating how "Before the Comic" it seemed like Blizz forgot about Anduin's character....

But, i was wrong...so..yay.

- - - Updated - - -

Last big quest was Battle For UC and the Wrathgate.

the 5.1 questline is close to it homever.
    So, pretty much....

Let's just Dis-regard our race to stopping The Burning legion? And let's just forget The Orderhall Questlines? Cause, both of them were "BIG"....

Ok then...

Meh. Idc anyway.

Also, Where's my hyperbole? I was just stating how "Before the Comic" it seemed like Blizz forgot about Anduin's character....

But, i was wrong...so..yay.

- - - Updated - - -

So, pretty much....

Let's just Dis-regard our race to stopping The Burning legion? And let's just forget The Orderhall Questlines? Cause, both of them were "BIG"....

Ok then...
    I am talking about big Quest as in something that matters in the lore, getting stuff to use against the legion isnt super big, compared to relations between factions (argent dawn/class orders are relatively small Compared to The horde or the Alliance, Since the Class order halls are basically just there just coz and most of the horde/ally forces join them coz reasons.

I am talking about big Quest as in something that matters in the lore, getting stuff to use against the legion isnt super big, compared to relations between factions (argent dawn/class orders are relatively small Compared to The horde or the Alliance, Since the Class order halls are basically just there just coz and most of the horde/ally forces join them coz reasons.
    Oh rlly?

The broken shore was big.

Stopping the Burning Legion's invasion once and for all is big.

And Dealing massive damage to the legion, while upgrading your artifact EVEN MORE is big...

Oh rlly?

The broken shore was big.

Stopping the Burning Legion's invasion once and for all is big.

And Dealing massive damage to the legion, while upgrading your artifact EVEN MORE is big...
    Do you even know your lore?

We have literally caused 0 Damage to the Legion (aside from the possibility of Archimonde)

The Broken shore was very minor, 2 guys died there. That isnt Game changing, especially when they get replaced like 1 hour later.

We havent Destroyed the burning legion.

Do you even know your lore?

We have literally caused 0 Damage to the Legion (aside from the possibility of Archimonde)

The Broken shore was very minor, 2 guys died there. That isnt Game changing, especially when they get replaced like 1 hour later.

We havent Destroyed the burning legion.
    Archimonde is The Legions third in command (Pretty major).

Kil'jaeden has NO death-line, but WILL LIKELY die in the cinematic following the fight (Even more Major).

And we're going to LIKELY destroy argus (The Legion's main base, FUCKING MAJOR AS SHIT).

Also, the Broken Shore WAS game-changing. The Alliance lost the guy who helped BRING the alliance together in 1 peace, and the horde...uhh...well...ehh

But, Remember tirion? He didn't die DURING the invasion of the Broken Shore, but he still died at that location.

New build added 3 new cinematics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    New build added 3 new cinematics.
    Yeah someone who datamines told me, said he'll try to decrypt it.

Yeah someone who datamines told me, said he'll try to decrypt it.
    I try that tho, not that I'm saying your guy can't do it. I just didn't like the years I needed to wait =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    I try that tho, not that I'm saying your guy can't do it. I just didn't like the years I needed to wait =)
    It'll probably be quite the challenge. If it's even possible that is.

Archimonde is The Legions third in command (Pretty major).

Kil'jaeden has NO death-line, but WILL LIKELY die in the cinematic following the fight (Even more Major).

And we're going to LIKELY destroy argus (The Legion's main base, FUCKING MAJOR AS SHIT).

Also, the Broken Shore WAS game-changing. The Alliance lost the guy who helped BRING the alliance together in 1 peace, and the horde...uhh...well...ehh

But, Remember tirion? He didn't die DURING the invasion of the Broken Shore, but he still died at that location.
    Ehm... He has no death line because they keep it hidden like they have done in the past for major bosses.

Please dont jump to conclusions about 7.3 when we have no other info other than argus.

Alliance lost their king, but that isnt really big they could have lost Tyrande and it would probably have equal meaning.

Tirion died like an hour after the broken shore.

That is within the timespan of it.