Page 20 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So, who would be the poor soul that the new crafted legendary boots (The Sentinel's Eternal Refuge)' tooltip was talking about ("Her spirit is bound within the leather of these treads, anchoring her to this world")? That sound like a really sad fate. On one hand, we have demons and wild gods anchored to cool-sounding magical dimensions such as Twisting Nether or Emerald Dream. On another hand, a poor sentinel's spirit is bound to pair of stinky boots...

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    If they actually killed him off as well, it would be yet another disaster for them, putting VERY IMPORTANT LORE INFO in mythic only once again. I like to think they learned their lesson after the Cho'Gall fudge up from earlier in WoD.
    Cho'gall wasn't the first time and likely not the last time very important lore info was limited to the hardest difficulty only. People tend to blow it out of proportion, but there isn't (at least none that we know of) any significant damage done by that so far.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Just sayin', but having quests texts state you killed Archimonde does not mean anything at all. Many quests refer to us having killed certain demons before, yet they are all back, fighting against us even now.

If they actually killed him off as well, it would be yet another disaster for them, putting VERY IMPORTANT LORE INFO in mythic only once again. I like to think they learned their lesson after the Cho'Gall fudge up from earlier in WoD.

That said, i do not think he died properly, but i do not think we will fight him again. His next and proper death will be at the hands of a named lore figure.
    It's been happening since Cata. Remember Sinestra? Remember Ragnaros not actually dying in Firelands?

If you think about it, it's LITERALLY a parallel to WoD.

And the quest thing is a stupid argument. Those quotes were there before they thought of the whole "Demons only die in TN or fel-soaked areas" and back then, they actually were perma-dead. Now, if they say that a character who was killed in the TN is dead, they actually mean it, once again. Sure, they could bring Archimonde back, but it wouldn't make any logical sense. They could theoretically bring every character back.
    Last edited by Makorus; 2017-01-22 at 07:50 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    It's been happening since Cata. Remember Sinestra? Remember Ragnaros not actually dying in Firelands?

If you think about it, it's LITERALLY a parallel to WoD.
    Yeah, and the fallout they copped from it was more cataclysmic than the expansion.

What they endured after the Cho'Gall thing was even worse, they even admitted they thoroughly fucked up with it and would not repeat the same mistake again.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Not really, you seems to have quite a few misunderstanding in regards to lore.
    Funny, i was going to say the same thing about you. It's like you got a fanfic-altered version of Chronicle. All of this below is subtly wrong

Firstly, Azeroth is supposed to be the most powerful Titan / being in the universe based on Chronicle.
    Most powerful Titan, yes. Most powerful being in the Universe? Not remotely. (Though i suppose that depends on your definition of Universe in this case; the Void Lords are clearly far more powerful than anything native to the Great Dark Beyond, but that power, and their pure alien nature is why they cannot directly manifest.) That is why they need to create a 'Void Titan' - so it can consume matter and energy and draw more of the physical reality into the Void. (Pg 24)

Although that was before FelSargeras appeared, with that said Azeroth's power can be as high as Blizzard want it to be. At very least, she is supposedly more powerful than Sargeras before affected by Fel, and she is powerful enough that Archimonde thought that by draining the power of the second Well of Eternity and the World Tree (which in sum weren't even entire Azeroth's power), his power would have been able to rival that of Sargeras.
    What Archimonde thinks, and what is true are two totally unrelated things. People "Think" that Sargeras fears Ul'thalesh or the Maw, but i seriously doubt he does.

In other words, a part of Azeroth's power was supposedly strong enough to turn someone who was the equivalent of an ant to Sargeras into a being rival him. Think about it.

Secondly, the Pantheon never got one shot'd by Sargeras. Why is this keep being repeated here and then? The only one who was one-shot'd was Aggramar, and it wasn't because he was much weaker than Sargeras - it was because he naively approached Sargeras defenselessly trying to talk. Sargeras outmatched Aggramar, but not to the extend that he could have one-shot'd him in a fair fight as their previous battle showed. The rest of the Pantheon were never one shot'd by Sargeras' Fel Storm either. They fought Sargeras long enough that their battle destroyed most of the Legion
    There is no mention of this at all. They were fighting Sargeras, alone. As for the time it took and if he "wore them down" - that's pure assumption on your part. All Chronicle says is that the battle was so intense it warped reality and destroyed stars, scarring vast stretches of reality. Given the power of the beings involved, such a fight might as well have taken ten minutes as ten centuries - we have no way of knowing.

and many stars. Sargeras gradually weakened the Pantheon with fel, before finishing them with the Fel Storm. We don't call that one-shotting, as one shotting implying finishing the fight with, well, one shot - it wasn't the case with the Pantheon.
    Might as well have been. They didn't even tire him. He basically beat them down and killed them at his leisure.

Thirdly, lore-wise, the power of the Naaru while not being among the top hitters, is still pretty high up there. A'dal, for example, was supposed to be able to destroy cities and mountains at will.
    Ok. Sargeras can literally cut a planet in two. In one stroke.

Xe'ra rescued Illidan from magic of Kil'Jaeden seemingly effortlessly, and were many times more powerful than A'dal as Illidan observed. T'uure sacrificed itself and created a massive holy nova covering an entire planet, removed all void corruption and banished Dimensius. They not doing anything significant in-game doesn't mean they are weak (lore-wise) as PiS is pretty much a thing (otherwise, Archimonde would have destroyed Draenor the moment he stepped there). Of course, they are not anywhere near significant to Sargeras, but any little bit help.
    Except Archimonde wasnt there to destroy, he was there to conquer. The Legion is always looking for new converts.

Now consider this: in the best case, we have Azeroth (whose power should / could rival Sargeras if Blizzard want to),
    All that has been stated is that Azeroth could have been more powerful than Sargeras before he became the leader of the Legion, empowered by Fel. Wether or not that translates into more powerful than the current Sargeras, is unknown (and not likely, as titans are "Uniquely susceptible to fel magic" (Pg 49).

the Pantheon (who are only a bit below Sargeras and significantly above anything else in-game) and the Naaru - all those beings one way or another empower us and our artifacts (temporarily, of course, since we can't be so brokenly powerful all the time).
    The Pantheon are deader than doornails, with tiny, tiny portions of their power remaining inside various Keepers, and perhaps inside Wrathion. The power that couldn't be absorbed into the Keepers, (their shells unable to contain the full power of the Titans) just dwinded off into nothing.

Throw in an Argus exploding and unleashing all its Fel power on his face as well.
    If Mar'dum exploding couldn't kill him, i seriously doubt Argus is going to be able to do it. All it did was fuse fel energy into his being permanently and make him much more powerful.

Do you still think we can't match Sargeras? Yes, Sargeras is god-like powerful. However, so what? That doesn't mean he can't be defeated - we just need to become gods ourselves. It's far from impossible, although I'd prefer it to be a quest chain much longer and grander than something constrained in two patches. Us defeating Sargeras in his full might might not be done, but it isn't something that can't be done with current lore.
    There's no particularly believable way to achieve it, though.

Lastly, the Void Lords' powers are still a big "?" at the moment. There is no indication that they were or are more powerful than Sargeras. We knew from Chronicle that they were envious of the Titans' power.
    Envious of the Titan's power doens't mean "weaker than the Titans". The Void Lords couldn't manifest in physical reality. Thus, why they are jealous.

Additionally, the most powerful among them manifested in our universe.
    No Void Lord has ever manifested in our universe. They couldn't, so they instead seeded the universe with an unknown but extremely large number of fragmented pieces of themselves - the Old Gods. The Old Gods are literally tiny fragments of the Void Lords' power.

Sargeras found them out, realized they were way more powerful than the demons and were concerned about the meaning of their existences, but he never bothered to stop his war with demons and just decided that he'd face the Void Lords after that. In comparison to his reaction when he found out that the power of the Void can corrupt and give birth to the Void Titan (immediately stop his war and summoned the Pantheon), it doesn't seem like Sargeras were that much afraid of the strength of those most powerful ones among the Void Lords, and more about their dark, corruptive nature instead. Although, I'd give the Void Lords the benefit of doubt and put them as a "?" as they are the big bad at the moment, and they haven't been shown much in game or novels so there are still rooms for Blizzard to make them more powerful than their description in Chronicle.
    So powerful and alien they cannot manifest fully in our reality (exactly like the Old Gods they are based upon in Lovecraftian lore).

Powerful enough to literally end creation if their plans succeed.

The problem isn't "can Blizzard create some ass-pull dumbfuckery to let us kill Sargeras" - because they can literally invent whatever they want.

The question is wether they Should. The answer is No.

From a guy who writes games systems and fantasy storylines for said games for a part time income...

you can have an ultra-powerful enemy be the bad guy, and have relatively weak good guys defeat him. It can be good storytelling. But the way to do that is to have the weaklings work the periphery - cause the bad guy to lose not because they outmatched him strength to strength, but rather, beat him because they rob him of what he needs for victory.

You dont have to directly beat the enemy - just stop him from winning.

Honestly, if i were writing this shit show, we'd be attempting to re-build Mardum (say, by turning Argus into said prison...) and locking Sargeras' burning ass in it.
    Last edited by Kagthul; 2017-01-22 at 08:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Funny, i was going to say the same thing about you. It's like you got a fanfic-altered version of Chronicle. All of this below is subtly wrong

Most powerful Titan, yes. Most powerful being in the Universe? Not remotely. (Though i suppose that depends on your definition of Universe in this case; the Void Lords are clearly far more powerful than anything native to the Great Dark Beyond, but that power, and their pure alien nature is why they cannot directly manifest.) That is why they need to create a 'Void Titan' - so it can consume matter and energy and draw more of the physical reality into the Void. (Pg 24)

What Archimonde thinks, and what is true are two totally unrelated things. People "Think" that Sargeras fears Ul'thalesh or the Maw, but i seriously doubt he does.

There is no mention of this at all. They were fighting Sargeras, alone. As for the time it took and if he "wore them down" - that's pure assumption on your part. All Chronicle says is that the battle was so intense it warped reality and destroyed stars, scarring vast stretches of reality. Given the power of the beings involved, such a fight might as well have taken ten minutes as ten centuries - we have no way of knowing.

Might as well have been. They didn't even tire him. He basically beat them down and killed them at his leisure.

Except Archimonde wasnt there to destroy, he was there to conquer. The Legion is always looking for new converts.

All that has been stated is that Azeroth could have been more powerful than Sargeras before he became the leader of the Legion, empowered by Fel. Wether or not that translates into more powerful than the current Sargeras, is unknown (and not likely, as titans are "Uniquely susceptible to fel magic" (Pg 49).

The Pantheon are deader than doornails, with tiny, tiny portions of their power remaining inside various Keepers, and perhaps inside Wrathion. The power that couldn't be absorbed into the Keepers, (their shells unable to contain the full power of the Titans) just dwinded off into nothing.

If Mar'dum exploding couldn't kill him, i seriously doubt Argus is going to be able to do it. All it did was fuse fel energy into his being permanently and make him much more powerful.

Envious of the Titan's power doens't mean "weaker than the Titans". The Void Lords couldn't manifest in physical reality. Thus, why they are jealous.

No Void Lord has ever manifested in our universe. They couldn't, so they instead seeded the universe with an unknown but extremely large number of fragmented pieces of themselves - the Old Gods. The Old Gods are literally tiny fragments of the Void Lords' power.

So powerful and alien they cannot manifest fully in our reality (exactly like the Old Gods they are based upon in Lovecraftian lore).

The problem isn't "can Blizzard create some ass-pull dumbfuckery to let us kill Sargeras" - because they can literally invent whatever they want.

From a guy who writes games systems and fantasy storylines for said games for a part time income...

you can have an ultra-powerful enemy be the bad guy, and have relatively weak good guys defeat him. It can be good storytelling. But the way to do that is to have the weaklings work the periphery - cause the bad guy to lose not because they outmatched him strength to strength, but rather, beat him because they rob him of what he needs for victory.

You dont have to beat the enemy - just stop him from winning.

Honestly, if i were writing this shit show, we'd be attempting to re-build Mardum (say, by turning Argus into said prison...) and locking Sargeras burning ass in it.
    settle down loremaster

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    settle down loremaster
    what a compelling retort, in a thread about lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like on how people from all the Class Order Halls came and joined up to destroy the Legion.
    So that whole Horde vs Ally conflict is still going on? I wish it could stop if it is, and we can focus on a more serious threat.

7.3 will bring Argus, but does that mean we finish off the Burning Legion for good this time and get the Army of the Light back home to Azeroth or does it mean we will cripple the Legion?
    Still and really wonder if they will add more stuff to Legion...Like named NPCs again in some camps...Named after their close friends.
    Then again the whole thing with the Burning Legion could be a plow to get Illidan to have Sargeras' soul inside it...Can try again I suppose.
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I hear you...
    *image*
    WAIT, and she's resto too? She's gonna heal us now? With poison? ;_; No way I'm gonna let that b**ch get close enough.

Deleted
    I love that they remember Naisha.

Deleted

You dont have to directly beat the enemy - just stop him from winning.

Honestly, if i were writing this shit show, we'd be attempting to re-build Mardum (say, by turning Argus into said prison...) and locking Sargeras' burning ass in it.
    u got the loremaster ach?

10+ Year Old Account

Why does Gallywix look like The Penguin from Batman to me?

Also what is going to happen to his old model?
    Really wish it could be a Bligewater Advisor to him.
    Or could be his father : http://wow.gamepedia.com/Luzik_Gallywix

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    WAIT, and she's resto too? She's gonna heal us now? With poison? ;_; No way I'm gonna let that b**ch get close enough.
    I can imagine her just trying to steal our spot away from us...Not trusting her.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    I love that they remember Naisha.
    Well it's been long years since The Frozen Throne, so yeah.
    For the Horde!

Ok. I will reply to all of your points with quotes since it seems that, ironically, you seem to be the one with the fanfic-altered version of Chronicle. If you don't agree with any of my point, feel free to give me the quotes and the sources that I must have missed. Apologize in advance for the coming wall of text.

Firstly, there has been no clear mention whatsoever of how powerful the Void Lords were or are in related to the Titans. I'm not even sure where you get that "the Void Lords are clearly far more powerful than anything native to the Great Dark Beyond" bit from - feel free to give me the quote so we know you weren't one of the guys that keep claiming "The Old Gods didn't die, we just banished them / weakened them / destroy their physical manifestation" based on the speech of the Old Gods' followers even when everything else stated / implied otherwise. In regards to the Void Lords - let's just break your first misunderstanding: the most powerful ones among them can and did manifest in our Universe, they just have a time limit for doing so as stated in Chronicle:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronicle, Denizens of the Cosmos
    In their natural state, the void lords exist outside reality. Only the most powerful of these entities can manifest in the physical universe, and only for limited amounts of time. To maintain their presence in reality, the void lords must consume untold amounts of matters and energy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronicle, The Void Lords and the Birth of the Old Gods
    These entities were known as the Void Lords, and they had long watched the Pantheon and their journey from world to world. Envious of their power, the void lords sought to corrupt one of the world-shaping Titans into an instrument of their wills.

To achieve this goal, the void lords struggled to manifest in the physical universe. As they did so, their energies seeped into reality, warping some of the unsuspecting denizens of creation.
    <...>
    <Sargeras and Aggramar>
    <...>
    Through investigating these dark powers and where they originated from, Sargeras discovered that malign intelligences were spreading the corruption throughout the cosmos.

These intelligences were the void lords, and they were far more powerful than demons.
    The presence of the void lords left Sargeras deeply troubled. He pondered what the powers of the Void were planning, and what their existence could mean for the universe.

Despite his unsettling discovery, Sargeras continued waging war on demons. <...> His love for life galvanized his will to confront the void lords and undo their sinister plans for creation - whatever those plans might be.
    As you can see, the most powerful ones among the void lords can manifest in reality. They just have a time limit and have to consume a massive amount of matters and energy to maintain their manifestation, but they can manifest. This is different from their fragments or creations - the Old Gods (creations) or Dimensius (supposedly fragment), for example. It wasn't stated that they were envious of the Titans' power to manifest (or in Titans' case, staying) in the physical universe. It was said that they were envious of the Titans' power, period. You are putting words to intentionally interpret that line in your own convenience. Of course, I won't be saying that there is no chance whatsoever that it wasn't the case, but for now, that is unclear (thus, I put the Void Lords' powers as a "?").

In fact, it doesn't seem right if you proceed to my next quotes above: the Void Lords manifested in the physical universe, trying to corrupt the Titans but failed. Sargeras found them out while investigating the origin of the Void energies and realized they were way more powerful than the demons. Still, he made no report to the Pantheon and continued his war with demons. Ask yourself - if they were so powerful, why didn't Sargeras do anything other than putting a mental note to confront them after his war with demons? It's not a case of being careless - he immediately stopped his war and summoned the Pantheon after he heard the threat of the Void Titans (in that case, a Void Titan hasn't even appeared yet), after all.

Yes, what Archimonde or any other NPC thinks might or might not be correct. However, until there is proof that stated or just implied he was wrong, that's the only truth we have. Pretty sure we haven't gotten any.

There is no mention of this at all. They were fighting Sargeras, alone.
    This here showed me that you either didn't read Chronicle as carefully as you thought. Why do you think Sargeras recruited the Eredar? Here we go:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronicle, The Burning Crusade
    The Burning Legion had triumphed over the Pantheon, and Sargeras moved to rally even more demons to his cause. Yet the fight with the Pantheon had exposed a flaw in his seemingly unstoppable army - one that he was determined to remedy.

For all of Sargeras' vast powers and intellect, he could not direct his entire army at once. Demons were vicious and bloodthirsty, but most lacked strategic thinking. Much of the Legion had fallen needlessly to the Pantheon.
    There you go. It might not seem as obvious in the depiction of their battle, but in the next section, it was pointed ut the the Legion were involved in the battle, and much of them had fallen.

Then might as well say that one of our adventurer one-shotted C'Thun, Archimonde or any other bosses we defeated. We basically beat them down and there was a finishing blow from one adventurer / soldier of the army that fought them. Wow, that makes said adventurer sound sooooo powerful. Or not - that's not how one-shotting means. I'd love to discuss things based on facts, not wrong definition(s). There wasn't even any mentioned that he was or wasn't tired so I wouldn't be addressing it since it can be anything.

Yes, that's why I mentioned in the same part that you quoted that, in case you missed it like you missed Chronicles' lines: "Of course, they are not anywhere near significant to Sargeras, but any little bit help". If Blizzard go the power gathering route, the Naaru's power would be an addition / supplement, not the main part of what'd help.

More powerful and stronger in a fight are not the same thing. She might (note that I have only used "supposed" or "might" in regards to Azeroth since we have no clue how strong she is in comparison to Sargeras - and thus, Blizzard can make her out to be as powerful as they want, 1000 times more powerful than Aman'thul, for an exaggerated example) be as powerful or more powerful than him and still lose to him due to the Titans' weakness. We, on the other hand, don't share that same weakness. That's why we with power of Azeroth would be more of a fight than Azeroth herself against Sargeras.

And they are still there with their spirits. It isn't impossible to give us a quest chain that allow us to "wake" them up and help them recover their power. Again, as I stated, I myself do NOT think it'd be a good idea to put it in a quest that fit in two patches. However, it being a bad idea in my, your, or anyone else's opinion doesn't mean it is impossible.

Whether Argus is more fel-infested than Mar'dum or not is up to Blizzard. A prison for demons for an unknown amount of time vs the main base, one of the home world of the Legion for 20k years - we don't know how long was Mar'dum being the prison, and while Mar'dum manifested in the physical universe, Argus also got pulled into the Nether deep enough for demons to die permanently there. There isn't any clear indication that Mar'dum was more fel infused than Argus or the other way around. Additionally, the explosion wouldn't need to kill him at full strength - maybe it just need to damage / weaken him enough so we have a chance.

I just mentioned the believable way (in other words, a way that can fit in current lore without any contradiction) to achieve it, though. If you meant there is no believable way to you, it'd be rather objective and I doubt we can discuss about that.

... OK, I should have read this before explaining all above, that'd have saved some time.

Firstly, let me reiterate myself - I've never said that I thought it'd be a good idea. In fact, I said otherwise: I'd prefer the gathering power quest chain to be something grand and epic - for example: a quest chain that last through an entire expansion with a lot of steps and lore involved. I do agree that trying to fit it in two patches is a bad idea, as it'd be rushed as hell and rather anti-climatic. However, it's not impossible. For this, I believe we have the same opinion. I'm arguing whether it was possible or not, not if it would be a good idea or not - that's up to Blizzard's decision.

Secondly, the Void Lords can and did manifest in our reality. I already showed the quotes above so I won't be repeating that. They not being able to manifest in reality is NOT because they are powerful - it has no relation to their power, just because they are alien - beings made of pure shadow energy specifically. Their plans can end all creation has nothing to do with how powerful they are, but more to do with how powerful the Void Titans would be. If anything, it only shows that they are - like their creations (the Old Gods) - scheming and corrupting.
    Last edited by Qualia; 2017-01-22 at 01:38 PM.

i don't care how much power we can believably gather, or whatever source it comes from. we should NEVER be the ones to fight sargeras.

it should be a huge cinematic, with all that gathered power channeled into manifested azeroth, she should be the one to end it. have all the army of the light channel every power at their disposal into azeroth, hundreds of naaru, millions of soldiers raging from priests and paladins to shamans and druids and monks, elemental lords, wild gods, everything except fel and void.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2017-01-22 at 02:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i don't care how much power we can believably gather, or whatever source it comes from. we should NEVER be the ones to fight sargeras.

it should be a huge cinematic, with all that gathered power channeled into manifested azeroth, she should be the one to end it. have all the army of the light channel every power at their disposal into azeroth, hundreds of naaru, millions of soldiers raging from priests and paladins to shamans and druids and monks, elemental lords, wild gods, everything except fel and void.
    The whole thing to go to Argus is going to be a suicide mission, but hopefully the Army of the Light is still alive. Can take them home with us after the invasion.

Also why doesn't Baine Bloodhoof have his own custom, but still Tauren like model?

Some people were speculating that the Shield thing artifact...Presence of a Narru was actually the Burning Legion trying to do something with us and make it a trap.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    The whole thing to go to Argus is going to be a suicide mission, but hopefully the Army of the Light is still alive. Can take them home with us after the invasion.

Also why doesn't Baine Bloodhoof have his own custom, but still Tauren like model?
    [IMG]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/50/22/e5/5022e55e09ddce80b996dd7ee82868bd.jpg[IMG][IMG]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTW_Ga2MhLo9CxiXrrAKJ8H1rO_12u3xu86Sja_kp-FWux63dOf[IMG]

Some people were speculating that the Shield thing artifact...Presence of a Narru was actually the Burning Legion trying to do something with us and make it a trap.
    it would be good to see baine get a model. but i guess his in game one does kinda work well for now.

don't think the army of the light will be wiped out by the time we get there. they were doing well enough to send a contingent of soldiers off to aid the priests and paladins.

10+ Year Old Account
    it would be good to see baine get a model. but i guess his in game one does kinda work well for now.

don't think the army of the light will be wiped out by the time we get there. they were doing well enough to send a contingent of soldiers off to aid the priests and paladins.
    Well here is someone's fan made version of him, which I really want.
    https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1463508159

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Btw, I get being silly but seriously Blizzard, fel murlocs? Murloc demon hunters (yes, not the battle pet, though it's obviously a joke NPC)? Murloc warlocks with fel wings?
    I'll post a pic, so people don't think you are crazy. <3
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Btw, I get being silly but seriously Blizzard, fel murlocs? Murloc demon hunters (yes, not the battle pet, though it's obviously a joke NPC)? Murloc warlocks with fel wings?
    why not?

murlocs always had a thing for chaotic magic.

Formerly known as Arafal

Well, Fel Murloc and Murloc DH aren't so bad. There might be murlocs on BI that feast on dead carcass of demons and was driven mad.

i mean, remember that murlocs are fully sentient, if a bit less intelligent in general than an orc or human.

silly as it is, they could turn to fel just as any other sentient race could.

10+ Year Old Account
    i mean, remember that murlocs are fully sentient, if a bit less intelligent in general than an orc or human.

silly as it is, they could turn to fel just as any other sentient race could.
    YOU SERIOUS...*Runs away*
    For the Horde!