10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by High Priest Arafal View Post
    you can find gul'dans body in one room, as one of his runes.
    Yeah I just seen it...He doesn't have his skull or head either. The rune was actually hard to see. :l
    Wonder where it is I mean...I know Illidan consumed the skull, but he had it during the Burning Crusade.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The Thoringir quests are for an extra class champion, these are for the class mount. Each class seems to have multiple small storylines (2 for champions, one for class mount, probably 1 for challenge artifact skin)
    Is the mount Q available on ptr?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    So is any of this still going to be in or did they replace the entire thing with the Thorignir quests?
    That's for the Death Knight mount part, not new follower part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    According to who?
    according to anyone who isn't dumb and gullible
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Jesse Cox says Jaina is a dreadlord, so does Nobbel, and Nixxiom. Do you know more about WoW lore than Nobbel? Didn't think so... this guy is so easy el oh el
    point proven friends

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    The Thoringir quests are for an extra class champion, these are for the class mount. Each class seems to have multiple small storylines (2 for champions, one for class mount, probably 1 for challenge artifact skin)
    Well, that's a relief.

I'm really liking those voice snippets. Especially Bolvar's not-so-subtle threats to take control of Acherus himself if the Deathlord fails. They're really building the new Lich King up as a master manipulator, and Darion being raised as a Horseman instead of Tirion was definitely the plan all along. Maybe to make him more susceptible to the Helm of Domination's control if necessary.

Seems we'll also be given another Paragon/Renegade option, either sparing the dragons in the Ruby Sanctum, or killing all of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    The Tomb seems to have a similiar layout to Blackrock Foundary where you choose from different wings at the beginning, with presumably the final boss at the end of the wing. I think it looks beautiful for most of the part, but to much Nighthold-esque though.
    This isn't exclusive to BRF, there are other raids that are non-linear in the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    IF sargeras ain't showing up during Kil'Jaeden's mythic phase, then i dont know!!!!!!!

P.S: http://imgur.com/a/K6loN saw this on wowhead, somebody posted it there. My question is: are those faces, figures on the walls, the titans? The Pantheon?
    Last edited by gHouLwiNg; 2017-02-11 at 09:17 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gHouLwiNg View Post
    P.S: http://imgur.com/a/K6loN saw this on wowhead, somebody posted it there. My question is: are those faces, figures on the walls, the titans? The Pantheon?
    Probably. 6 faces, one is female (Eonar).

I really appreciate the little details like Gul'dans corpse, just huddled all alone in a corner (and apparently he was so utterly full of fel magic that said little corner of the room is filled with Fel even now).

- - - Updated - - -

Am I correct in my assumption that Bolvar talking about The Helm of Domination is the first time we've actually heard the Lich King's crown called that in game?

IF sargeras ain't showing up during Kil'Jaeden's mythic phase, then i dont know!!!!!!!

Tbh titan facility is a game changer, because it means ToS wasn't just simple Temple of Elune before but something more.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account

look like general titan maiden and keeper faces to me.
    the titans like to use those a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Tbh titan facility is a game changer, because it means ToS wasn't just simple Temple of Elune before but something more.
    xa'atath new voice lines pretty much confirm that.

that place isnt just regular temple ground.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    According to Xal'atath this location is the site of a battle between N'zoth and Y'shaarj that N'zoth lost.
    yet the loss still ended up in his favor somehow

Formerly known as Arafal

According to Xal'atath this location is the site of a battle between N'zoth and Y'shaarj that N'zoth lost.
    Yeah, but it doesnt explain the function and reason for the facility itself.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

well Y'shaarj is dead, N'Zoth isn't.

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the facility itself was build to seal that connection that it has to the Nether. After all, that ''Felstorm breach'' is literally where all the Legion came from in the expansion. That Door in the last picture looks like where we should be traveling to get to KJ somehow, who knows too many questions in this Raid.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    well Y'shaarj is dead, N'Zoth isn't.
    that really isnt why... the battle happened god knows how long before the titans arrival.

n'zoth let himself get imprisoned, while y'shaarj died getting squished by moon sized fingers.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2017-02-11 at 10:30 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

I'd imagine it was what made Y'Shaarj the most powerful of the Old Gods. That ended up being his downfall since Aman'thul killed him as the obvious target.

Or you know... It could be just N'zoth's prison

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    No, its a game changer that ORIGINAL, OLDEST Temple of Elune contains Titan faces.

Highborne used Pillars of Creation to seal the Temple. The Pillars are named after Aggramar, Golganneth, Aman'thul, Khaz'goroth and Elune. Titan faces inside Temple prove that these names are not coincidental, and the creators of Elune religion connected her to Titans, eventhough there isn't Titan of such name.

At this moment, I think one of the following is true:

1) Elune is Eonar, the one Titan "without" Pillar:
    - similarity of names (starting with E, 5 letters), also same sex
    - Eonar is Titan of nature and life, something night elves praise most of all
    - Xavius corrupted Ysera, Aspect whose power was granted by Eonar, using Tears of Elune, which would be logical if it was Eonar's artifact

- though, it makes little sense why elves would change the name of one Titan, leaving other names the same
    - same, makes little sense for them to connect Eonar to Well of Eternity, or moon

2) Elune is Azeroth, the last Titan:
    - also same sex
    - Well of Eternity is Azeroth's blood, makes sense then to connect it to Elune cult
    - Elune shares many similarities with Tauren's Earthmother. Both elves and tauren have nature in highest regard, and Azeroth is literally Mother Earth.
    - it makes even more sense then for elves to pray to this specific Titan, ignoring the other Titans completely

- however, question appears why such long-living race completely forgot that their deity is actually a planet itself. No character in-game ever made such connection, suggestion, or even idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    No, its a game changer that ORIGINAL, OLDEST Temple of Elune contains Titan faces.

Highborne used Pillars of Creation to seal the Temple. The Pillars are named after Aggramar, Golganneth, Aman'thul, Khaz'goroth and Elune. Titan faces inside Temple prove that these names are not coincidental, and the creators of Elune religion connected her to Titans, eventhough there isn't Titan of such name.

At this moment, I think one of the following is true:

1) Elune is Eonar, the one Titan "without" Pillar:
    - similarity of names (starting with E, 5 letters), also same sex
    - Eonar is Titan of nature and life, something night elves praise most of all
    - Xavius corrupted Ysera, Aspect whose power was granted by Eonar, using Tears of Elune, which would be logical if it was Eonar's artifact

- though, it makes little sense why elves would change the name of one Titan, leaving other names the same
    - same, makes little sense for them to connect Eonar to Well of Eternity, or moon

2) Elune is Azeroth, the last Titan:
    - also same sex
    - Well of Eternity is Azeroth's blood, makes sense then to connect it to Elune cult
    - Elune shares many similarities with Tauren's Earthmother. Both elves and tauren have nature in highest regard, and Azeroth is literally Mother Earth.
    - it makes even more sense then for elves to pray to this specific Titan, ignoring the other Titans completely

- however, question appears why such long-living race completely forgot that their deity is actually a planet itself. No character in-game ever made such connection, suggestion, or even idea.
    How can she be a titan if she made the naaru before the titans existed?