Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymore View Post
    I feel like a UNIVERSAL problem is how bulky the arms are, on literally every one of these sets.
    Good call.

Other than the DK, DH(a skirt? seriously?) and Monk....this tier is reallllllllllllllly good.

But as a DK, I'm fine with the meh set because DK tier 19 is the best set ever created in any game. Blizz won't ever top that.

Deleted
    The sets looks great, but I'd prefer something new.

7+ Year Old Account
    They do not seem to be finished yet

Deleted
    That druid set is absolutely trash tier. What the hell is that......

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't like rogue set (but i dont like rogue tier 6 as well so no big deal), however i must say6 that some refreshed tier 6 looks great, for example priest or mage (espeically mythic one)

10+ Year Old Account
    Help!

The mythic version of the Shaman set is turning the Pandaren into monsters!

Blizzard's cutting corners again? Yare Yare Daze...

Quote Originally Posted by Osheri View Post
    That druid set is absolutely trash tier. What the hell is that......
    It's Druid Tier 6 in HD fashion with more 3D components.

Druid T6 is from TBC, you know, the supposed golden age of World of Warcraft tier sets. :^)

They look great but seems like they should just give them out to people who have T6. Doesn't really feel like something worth earning imo. Just a slight visual upgrade. If I'm running around Dalaran with my OG Warlock T6 and some other badass mythic raider is running around in his T20... unless you're looking closely you're just going to assume these people have the same set.

The Mythic sets somewhat look like they would've been better off being the T20. Looking at the Warrior and Hunter T20 Mythic sets - they are clearly inspired by T6 but different enough to feel rewarding to acquire.

All that being said, I'm actually more interested in the dungeon sets - especially the plate- those are new and cool.
    Last edited by ro9ue; 2017-01-21 at 06:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    All that being said, I'm actually more interested in the dungeon sets - especially the plate- those are new and cool.
    Yeah, at least when it comes to the plate set, it seems a lot of the pieces will work well for various transmog sets.

They really should go back to themed sets for the raid. It keeps things fresh and interesting and allows more experimentation (plus it also makes sense from a lore perspective).

10+ Year Old Account
    The warrior set looks fucking SICK I'm so hyped. T6 revamp I'm way on board with since they're great sets but I was never a fan of the hunter one and it's weirder to see a gronn inspired set when we're not dealing with Gronns but hey

10+ Year Old Account
    Priest and Shaman are the only good looking ones imo. Sucks that I play neither.

People wanted the old world item sets to get a make over, Blizzard took that idea and made it into T-20 lmao...

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have a problem with the new tier being a remastering of an older tier, but I'm hoping that every other set gets the same level of detail as the Warrior, Demon hunter and Monk(even though the mythic version of that one isn't in the files yet).

I understand that most of them are unfinished, but I sincerely hope they don't consider the Warlock, Shaman and Hunter sets as done, because they seem to lack a lot of detail compared to the former examples I have given.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    They really should go back to themed sets for the raid. It keeps things fresh and interesting and allows more experimentation (plus it also makes sense from a lore perspective).
    Please no, that was a horrible idea, sets just didn't feel like they belonged to their given classes. We finally started trailing away from it with tier 19, and we should stay away from it for the remainder of WoW.
    Blizzard's cutting corners again? Yare Yare Daze...

Not enough love here for the mythic Warrior set, considering the garbage that was T19. Will finally feel like I am plated in armour.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't like most of them. Old paladin and priest T6 were clearly superior.
    But hey, I guess HM\BRF sets were too expansive so lets just recycle old fucking sets, right?

And how the fuck can you like this monk mostrosity of a set? It's horrible.
    retired raiding shadow priest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    WoW will never die. They will be back up to 12m+ subs when legion hits, and wont fall below 10m for the duration of the expansion. You can mark my words on that.

Not really a fan of Thunderlord, it looks awful on any race except Tauren (which I am not) but eh, that's what transmog is for.

The monk's little kitty hat is sure cute though.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Deleted
    look at the warrior one holy shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh. Some are cool the rest are pretty horrible, but that's because the originals were pretty bland too.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.