Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I feel personally wounded as a monk. My only solace is I'm not a Death Knight.

Whoever at Blizzard thought an evil thimble would be a great armor set is a human incarnation of twitch chat.

Deleted
    I love it.
    T6 is a very popular set. But, if they continue that road and just update old Tier sets, im not sure ill give them the thumps up
    But for T6, its cool

So glad this game has development time and a creative team, keep up the good job in black temple guys

I think it's pretty cool that they're doing a wholesale re-creation of T6, primarily because those sets routinely find themselves near the top of any fan-favorite lists and secondarily because the content they originated from (Black Temple) is absolutely a fan-favorite in the grander scheme of the game; with that said, I don't think it'd jive well if they decided to do this often with just any of the older tiers that may seemingly have thematic overlaps... with two exceptions:

1) I expect fans would be largely alright with a re-creation of T10, for the exact same two reasons as stated above.
    2) I expect fans would be largely alright with a re-creation of either T3 and/or the OG Grand Marshall sets, for the exact same two reasons as stated above.