Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deith View Post
    blizzard hates mages in Legion so much
    Said no one ever

OT: That priest mount is amazing, definitely my favorite one of the bunch. Also really like monk, hunter, shaman, and druid
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

The shaman one is really unique and I agree that it's the coolest one.
    Not sure why warrior is that far down though, I like it.

The DH mount is one I don't like (in comparison). It's just too much in a way.
    Also the rogue one. It looks a bit plain but it might actually be coolers once I see it in game.

They all look great though just some are better than others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Piffz View Post
    Why does paladin and warlock get such lame mounts.
    As a paladin, read that again a few times and think why. The answer will come. And yes it IS because that.

Besides they're not so bad, I'm interested to see how the horse flies. It's definitely a nice unique mount that isn't store based for once. Even though I'll probably still be using invincible until WoW dies.

Deleted
    I like how warrior got recolored proto drake in only one color...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itychy View Post
    As a paladin, read that again a few times and think why. The answer will come. And yes it IS because that.

Besides they're not so bad, I'm interested to see how the horse flies. It's definitely a nice unique mount that isn't store based for once. Even though I'll probably still be using invincible until WoW dies.
    they run through the sky likes horses and not fucking MLP pegasus

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by needbrainholinka View Post
    why not broom or raven form why a stupıd DİSC u fuckıng moron blizzard stupid SHİTS!!!!
    a broom is fucking stupid... why would want to ride a fucking broom!?
    the discs comes from wotlk EoE and that was super awesome

and raven form is only from the aetish staff...

its you that is the
    "u fucking moron needbrainholinka stupid SHIT!!!!"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodcage2702 View Post
    I like how warrior got recolored proto drake in only one color...
    its not a recolor, its a completly new model
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Master Higuchi View Post
    Said no one ever
    Except 99% of people who've actually played a mage and aren't completely disillusioned by blatant lies about the strength of mages.

Mages haven't left the middle of the pack through this entire expansion except for the very beginning and on bosses with meaningless padding like xavius and Skorpyron. This is a tired topic that has been going on for far too long. 5 minutes of research would disprove the "mages are OP" rhetoric.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Disappointed in the mage mount - pretty much just the MoP Lorewalker mount.

Ah well - at least I like the arcane colour scheme
    The people that defend that mount are looking at it in a vacuum, they see it and it looks fine, but when you compare it to the other heavily animated, nicely texture mounts it's an insulting letdown.

DK - Looks decent, although not that unique.. a dragon
    DH - Just dont like that style, it's too much of everything
    Druid - Fits the class, but nothing very fancy
    Hunter - Looks good, fits the class
    Mage - I feel sorry for all mages, just a MoP reworked mount
    Monk - Really nice, espcially for hordes. Love tigers!
    Paladin - Another horse, looks decent but overall feeling a bit meh
    Priest - This one looks really nice, the seat and the combination of the owl is awesome
    Rogue - Very meh, just a raven
    Shaman - This one is the most unique, would like to see the animation of moving though
    Warlock - Another horse, looks decent but overall feeling a bit meh
    Warrior - Reminds me just of a Wotlk proto drake, nothing fancy

DK literally looks like a steaming hot pile of garbage -- using a coffin for a saddle? Wtf is this shit.

Deleted
    As a dwarf paladin - MEH!
    As a dwarf shaman - YAY!

I still dont get why a warlock, someone who can fucking summons demons use a god damn horse as his mount

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by leyre View Post
    i still dont get why a warlock, someone who can fucking summons demons use a god damn horse as his mount
    because its a fucking demon
    why do people complain about lore, but not fucking know the lore
    like 99% of people who complain about lore either dont know the lore, or have joined like 1 month ago and also dont know the lore

in vanilla you had to do a long quest chain and tons of gold to be able to summon and enslave your dreadsteed to then ride it
    this is a demon not a "simple horse"

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Xoroth

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    I still dont get why a warlock, someone who can fucking summons demons use a god damn horse as his mount
    I don't get why a mage who in a group can make Dalaran fly, can't just fly himself around without a mount.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    in vanilla you had to do a long quest chain and tons of gold to be able to summon and enslave your dreadsteed to then ride it
    this is a demon not a "simple horse"
    I think the comments (justifiably) are about the aesthetics not the lore. Yes it is a demon, but is a horse demon

Of all the countless demons out there - why couldn't the 7.2 bring in a bulbous mother demon mount or something that well - looks demonic.

Same with the mage mounts, it just seems like a lack of imagination - I mean the models are really well done, but they are really well done rubbish.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I don't get why a mage who in a group can make Dalaran fly, can't just fly himself around without a mount.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the comments (justifiably) are about the aesthetics not the lore. Yes it is a demon, but is a horse demon

Of all the countless demons out there - why couldn't the 7.2 bring in a bulbous mother demon mount or something that well - looks demonic.

Same with the mage mounts, it just seems like a lack of imagination - I mean the models are really well done, but they are really well done rubbish.
    well thats all subjective, you can see the poll speaks, there is lots of people who liek the mage and lock mount

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Except 99% of people who've actually played a mage and aren't completely disillusioned by blatant lies about the strength of mages.

Mages haven't left the middle of the pack through this entire expansion except for the very beginning and on bosses with meaningless padding like xavius and Skorpyron. This is a tired topic that has been going on for far too long. 5 minutes of research would disprove the "mages are OP" rhetoric.
    Never said they were OP, but they're Blizzard's pet class. For some reason the blues just love posting about mages and ignore most everything else

But in regards to the mount, it's pretty lame
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

I want that paladin mount now! Gimme gimme gimme!

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the paladin mount tbh. Idk what people are expecting from them. Good revamps to the iconic class mounts locks/pallys get.

Deleted
    How do you get the black raven for rogues? It's the only mount besides the hunter one that looks cool to me. I hope these mounts aren't spec specific although it does look that way.
    That said, mages really drew the short one here. Holy fuck, that mount is absolutely horrible and doesn't even really seem that much like a mage mount. The tailoring carpet or the cash shop manasaber are much more of a mage mount than that plain, boring disc. Not to mention that an almost 1:1 copy (except it looks slightly better) already exists in game since pandaria. You take out the fire/frost/arcane thingies, glue it back together and it's the same thing.

Also, why do warlocks, DKs, druids and palas get their own mounts as well? Druids don't even need to use 'em and the other three already have 'em. All the other classes were excluded from the special class mount club for almost 13 years but now everyone gets 'em? It just doesn't sit right with me.

I don't get the hate for the mage mounts. They fit the class imo. Can't wait to get them all though o:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Higuchi View Post
    Never said they were OP, but they're Blizzard's pet class. For some reason the blues just love posting about mages and ignore most everything else
    You're delusional

Deleted
    where's the "all look like shit" option