Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    You're talking about an official statement from Blizzard. Sure, they can confirm this and that. No one is spreading fear or rumors, we are here to discuss things. But in my case, whereas to support the OP's case, I said "I can confirm" this and that. Because I've been in that situation not just once on a single fight, but more than just several pulls and with each pull there was a full cycle of no procs from CS - no reset. So this much I can confirm. Does that make sense? Or am I not allowed to use the word confirm? Why are you so focused on the word confirm? You see where I'm getting at? .... This is really off topic at this point.
    That's all well and good but that's not what you said originally. You said "I can confirm the CS reset has been ninja nerfed or bugged."
    You can confirm that it feels worse now. You can confirm that you get long periods without tactician procs. You can confirm that you do less DPS but you can't confirm that there is a bug or nerf no matter how much your data might support that claim.

Saying anything else simply means you do not have a good grasp on the English language and I am bored of this discussion and you are correct that this has gotten off topic so goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by Qazza View Post
    That's all well and good but that's not what you said originally. You said "I can confirm the CS reset has been ninja nerfed or bugged."
    You can confirm that it feels worse now. You can confirm that you get long periods without tactician procs. You can confirm that you do less DPS but you can't confirm that there is a bug or nerf no matter how much your data might support that claim.

Saying anything else simply means you do not have a good grasp on the English language and I am bored of this discussion and you are correct that this has gotten off topic so goodbye.
    okay man you win, gg.

Moving on.

just got my 2 set and seemed to clear up the problem of cs draughts maybe that's why it was nerfed cause the 10% chance seems to work ALOT