Problem with videos.

Anyone have any idea on how to fix this problem? Getting choppy videos and video quality. Any help you be appreciated.
    http://imgur.com/3iHxt1k

Try a different browser and see if you are still having issues. If you use Chrome, try Firefox and vice-versa. If you used IE/Edge, just stop.

nope all browsers have the same issues

Drivers up to date?
    Are you doing anything else like gaming while video is up?
    Has your browser been left open and running for more than a few hours?

Everything is up to date.
    Not running anything while watching videos.
    Videos acts up as soon as i turn on the computer.

Even though the drivers are up to date, i would recommend getting DDU and removing all graphics drivers from your system then re-installing the most current. Sometimes traces of old drivers get left behind and can cause all sorts of weird stuff to happen. DDU will remove all those traces and give you a clean slate.

Also, what are your temps like both at idle and while this is occurring?

Temperature is 31 degrees celsius idle. Going to try a clean install see if it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarexx View Post
    Temperature is 31 degrees celsius idle. Going to try a clean install see if it works.
    Ok, if that doesn't do it, I am fresh out of ideas and you are probably looking at some sort of hardware failure. There are others in this forum with more knowledge of troubleshooting that stuff, so I'll leave it to them. I just like to try to get some of the basics out of the way first. You'd be surprised how many people miss some of the stuff many of us consider basic though.