Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Which class do you find least appealing?

I'm pretty sure everyone has that 1 class (or more) which he/she almost never considered playing or maybe even never played at all for various reasons.

For me it's Warlock and Shaman. I've never leved any of those 2 further than lvl 20'ish. I just don't like the dark/demonic theme of Warlocks. As for Shamans, it's weird, there's something I really don't like about the class but I can't put my finger on it (I think it might have something to do with totems).

How about you? Is there a class that you've never really enjoyed or maybe even outright refuse to play?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've leveled everyone to 100 and have 5 at 110. The class(es) I hate the most, though, are rogues and monks. So boring.

for me those 2 classes have also had the most problems with being fun... although i have both of them at level 100 and even leveled up shaman from vanilla. At least warlock has had fun times that i can remember, but shaman has only been fun when i was leveling as enhancement back in vanilla, otherwise i have been ele/resto to get into groups. Warlock has felt tedious and anticlimactic since cataclysm and that is sad since it has so much potential to be fun. Shaman has been so squishy for so long that even with a shield and mail on, i almost always feel tougher on a mage.

priest leveling in this expansion was like pulling teeth but its still a fairly enjoyable class to heal with and the armor sets can look so great for the priest theme.

Warrior and Warlock. Must be the W

Deleted
    Used to be Warrior, prior to MoP. Then came the Monk. Tried it. For a looooong time. Still don't like it.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Shaman, mostly. As well as hunter.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Rogue for me.
    I can't get past 92 on mine, and every time I log in, I just look at it for a few secs then log out.
    I just find the gameplay boring and as of WoD, the leveling wasn't engaging or fun.
    Back in BC, I had a dope ass lvl 19 rogue with all the fixin's (the blue agi cloak, wep chants, whole nine yards), perfect for schoolin' low level noobs, but I don't think I've ever actually enjoyed playing it past that, and I've leveled 3 total past 60 (the highest reaching 92, the other in the 60s somewhere).
    Just not for me, I guess.

Monk is the only class I couldn't get past 60

Deleted
    Paladin, just so boring, every spec is boring and the archetype is too lame compared to other iterations of the paladin in the fantasy genre. I also think that demon hunters are disgusting, they are "kinda" fun to me but they also represent everything I dislike about the modern design of WoW specs.

I also enjoyed the 2 handed version of enhancement shaman more than post BC design but well it was mostly for the RNG ridiculous procs more than anything else (and having frost shocks actually dealing damage was good too)

10+ Year Old Account
    Warrior, Rogue, DK, and DH.

I've played all of them at max level at some point, but something about pure melee classes just doesn't hold my interest for long. (Which is completely bizarre, as my favorite spec in the game is Feral.)
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Deleted
    paladin and dk

Monk, Priest, Warrior and Shaman for me, though I did level the Monk, but I boosted the Priest because I could never get them past 40, same with Shaman, hit 40 and delete, so I'll use my Legion boost on one of them probably, I started a Warrior during the invasions, and they seem better than I remember.

Played all classes and all but two specs. The least appealing is monk. Mostly because of DPS spec.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't play ranged classes. I just... hate them so much. I try, every expansion I try to level up a ranged DPS and I can never last. I even blew a ton of AP on my Balance artifact and couldn't stand playing it in the least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Monks, hunters, rogues.

Warrior, definitely.

Warrior & DK

they're still stuck at 100 and 90 respectively. Warrior is only 100 due to a boost :P

All other classes I enjoy are 100+

just got my 7th alt to 110. Have 2 left unless I want to do warrior/dk

(/wrists)
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Druid. I'd like to, but can't stand the shape shifts.

Warriors
    Shamans
    mages