Page 30 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Weird, no scorpion-people or seven-headed dragons yet. Well, maybe next election. * Puts away doomsday signs *
    Good chance we will see less protesters next election too because with Trump in office, many of these people are going to get jobs finally.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    sooo can I assume people are already in the works to get Trump nailed for ethics violations? I mean it's pretty gross how this guy is still running businesses in places like Saudi Arabia.
    Doesnt matter, have to get congress to do something, which wont happen.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    sooo can I assume people are already in the works to get Trump nailed for ethics violations? I mean it's pretty gross how this guy is still running businesses in places like Saudi Arabia.
    I am sure his enemies are instead of working to make America Great again.

Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    Yeah that one. But apparently it turns black people into "thugs" (go to term r̶a̶c̶i̶s̶t̶s̶ race realists use for African Americans).
    Thug culture is a part of the problem the real culprit is having babies out of wedlock and not being able to afford it which is powering the cycle of poverty in the African American community (and well, in most other types of communities in the US as well).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    Executive orders while Obama was president = BAD
    Executive orders while Trump is president = GOOD

I wonder what was so different about Obama that him issuing executive orders were a problem for conservatives.
    Big government is bad, unless it's Trump implementing overreaching government controls. See, Trump controlling the masses with freedom eliminating EO's is GOOD. Obama implementing executive orders that protects endangered species is bad, because someone somewhere may want to hunt that endangered species, and we can't have that.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Allerius View Post
    You're literally saying that if you quantify a correlation (which you can always do) that somehow makes it proof of causation. Multivariate analysis does not prove causation either. You should ask for your money back from the school you went to since it seems that they failed to teach you basic stats.

I'm not denying anything. I asked for a study that proves causation instead of making correlations between the two. "Associations" don't count the slightest.

Poverty and crime are linked because they're both caused by other underlying factors. The vast majority of crimes don't end up being profitable.

As you can see one of the factors is wage for legal employment. This has been known for something along like more thqn 40 years.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Yes, how dare people challenge the president on having huge conflicts of interest instead of rolling over and letting conservatives do what they want.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    if he's so great he can do it by himself, but if he leaves then we're stuck with Pence. pfffft bad to somehow worse.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Yes, how dare people challenge the president on having huge conflicts of interest instead of rolling over and letting conservatives do what they want.
    You might be interested Batman.
    Business Insider reports that A line from President Trump’s inauguration speech on Friday had an eerie echo to the Batman villain Bane.

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/tr...-speech-2017-1

Quote Originally Posted by usiris View Post
    Doesnt matter, have to get congress to do something, which wont happen.
    hmm, I would think they would want Pence in over him buuuut yeah who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    ... Wtf, has it not been official ever since he won the damned election...?
    4-8 years from now there will be a new President stepping up whilst Americans clamor for "change" and "prosperity" which "didn't happen in these past years" all the same. And the circle of American politics continues.

I just wish newspapers would stop treating Trump's presidency as this newsworthy thing and get on with things.
    US news outlets very rarely report on actual news and if they do it's even more rarely in the first few pages. And then there's the tv channels which are just a clusterfuck of blind patriotism and fear mongering.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    This is probably as bad as the post election and post college election hysteria.

No, scratch that.

It's worse.

As someone who proudly consider himself on the left, I am terribly glad that I do not associate myself with these authoritarian extremists on the road trying to bully and force their vision on others.

Liberals will have a lot of work if they ever want to hope to redeem themselves to the public eye. But considering they do not care about other's rights, just their own, it's a good thing, after all, that Liberals don't try and/or want to be liked.

Anyway, I'll just finish on this: If I've ever seen a bunch of hypocrites, it's those clamoring that Trump will ruin everybody's life while being the ones destroying it. Perhaps they are right, in a way. Trump will ruin their life, by making them trigger their hysterical rampages.

What a world that we live in.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post

As you can see one of the factors is wage for legal employment. This has been known for something along like more thqn 40 years.
    I would add some more complex coefficient in which the prospect of one's life being destroyed by one's own living circumstances (associated with poverty) that also correlates with crime. People take more risks and are more willing to do bad things if they're convinced things are just going to blow up on them at any moment.

This is probably as bad as the post election and post college election hysteria.

No, scratch that.

It's worse.

As someone who proudly consider himself on the left, I am terribly glad that I do not associate myself with these authoritarian extremists on the road trying to bully and force their vision on others.

Liberals will have a lot of work if they ever want to hope to redeem themselves to the public eye. But considering they do not care about other's rights, just their own, it's a good thing, after all, that Liberals don't try and/or want to be liked.

Anyway, I'll just finish on this: If I've ever seen a bunch of hypocrites, it's those clamoring that Trump will ruin everybody's life while being the ones destroying it. Perhaps they are right, in a way. Trump will ruin their life, by making them trigger their hysterical rampages.

What a world that we live in.
    I think you severely overestimate how much a bunch of idiots reacting to something over the people in power that will actually change things. give it 2 years before you start whinging about the fate of left.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Trump is taking the weekend off.
    Taking his new job seriously already.

Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    that's Pence's job.

Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    Well Trumpy has the Biscuit with him now (the Nuclear launch codes).

Lets hope no one around the Globe makes him mad this weekend

7+ Year Old Account
    Funny, you'd think that BUTTON would be pressed right now. I'm disappointed, it would have been so lovely going nuclear this time of year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post

He's already making America great again.
    Mmm, last I checked, America has been the world leader and a country with one of the highest qualities of life on this planet for the last 80 years or so. If it doesn't mean it has been great all this time, then what "again" are you talking about? Maybe early days, with slavery, gangsters, religious zealots?

Oh, wait, I figured it out: he is going to rebuild the monarchy and enter the Union again! Smart move. Imagine Trump shaking hands with the Queen of England... and grabbing her by the... ABORT THE THOUGHT!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Lets hope no one around the Globe makes him mad this weekend
    He says hes not working weekends. Roll on Monday.