Deleted

BM rank 54 artifact question.

So i've been 54 for a while now and the tooltip with 20 points says that it increases dmg by 14%.
    All calculators show that it should be 14.5%, and simple math proves it (19x0.5).
    Is this a tooltip bug or?

Deleted
    Might be a tooltip bug, because on mine it says 14.5%

It's probably just rounding down on the tooltip.

happens to me as well. all the .5 increases are rounded down. Not sure if its a ELVUI thing or something but afaik its just a tooltip issue and not an actual dmg loss.

Quote Originally Posted by palthis View Post
    happens to me as well. all the .5 increases are rounded down. Not sure if its a ELVUI thing or something but afaik its just a tooltip issue and not an actual dmg loss.
    Its an game engine limitation, it rounds everything down for showing, but gives the full amount.
    Noirluna the Immortal of Proudmoore

anyone seen that when you put a point in the final trait it should show a 0.5% increase but actually it only shows a 1% every 2 points ?
    that's only for BM
    MM works fine and show by 0.5% increments
    that would explain why at 54 you can only see 14% instead of 14.5%
    it's a bug with BM
    i am not sure if you actually get the 0.5% every 1 point spent and at final point
    anyone can test ? is there a way to test ?

I was leveling my BM weapon and finished it in mid december to 54. I'm 100% sure that it worked fine back then, tooltip was updating with every new trait, ie every 0.5% was shown and the last one was 14.5%. Maybe it was changed somehow in 7.1.5, which is a bug.

Same xp here was 14.5% now is 14% why.