Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Good man made climate change is a swindle designed to take more taxes to "fix" it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Schlonged.
    We are going to burn the shit out of oil and coal to make america great again and there is nothing you can do about it.
    Get used to losing.

Waiting on further developments to see if it's as conspiracy-theory worth it as some of the posters in this thread are making it out to be.

For now, there are plenty of possibilities other than "omgad, he is denying climate change! We told you so!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Well done Amuria, well done.

Fake news. Data is being archived from the Obama administration and site renovation for the current administration is not complete. But go on being outraged like children who can only react with their emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    That is EXACTLY what it is... they did the same to the POTUS, Flotus, WH, and VP twitter accounts as well... all that stuff was archived and they start over. But you know and I know that people aren't going to concern themselves with facts when they can spin some conspiratorial yarn out of a situation.
    Yep happens everytime new pres comes in, but the left wants to throw more salt into their tears for losing to trump

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    2020 can't come fast enough.
    You mean the year in which he is reelected?

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    You mean the year in which he is reelected?
    He will lose his one big rally cry of changing things when he is in for 4 years. By then the smoke will clear the mirrors will break and the shine will come off of him even for the most ardent supporters. On the chance he does get elected in 2020 that would mean he bucks his own trends and does something useful for others beyond himself, which we would all welcome.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    You know, the good thing is... it is "only" 4 years.. let's just hope he doesn't manage to do irreversible damage in those 4 years...

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    It is not so much that I think this will happen... but more that I think this will just drive more wedges, and disrupt the overall economy.

The right likes picking on CA when it is convenient, but they forget that CA, by itself, is the 6th largest economy by GDP, in the world. .
    Even though it's unlikely to happen and the circumstances should it happen would actually be bad, I'd love to see CalExit. The founders and CTO at my work would move there in a heartbeat. They believe it would open up innovation, particularly with deregulation and their belief that California, looking for dependence, would advance their energy infrastructure to support the progression of desalination and wastewater treatment, and given that entrepreneurial mentality of technological California, it wouldn't be surprising if they sold water and energy to the neighboring dry U.S. states.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    Yep happens everytime new pres comes in, but the left wants to throw more salt into their tears for losing to trump
    Funny how its mostly dems in the US protesting, but sure, blame the left.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sforza View Post
    Schlonged.
    We are going to burn the shit out of oil and coal to make america great again and there is nothing you can do about it.
    Get used to losing.
    It seems that fucking the world beyond repair is part of making america great again? (Including your country)
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    It seems that fucking the world beyond repair is part of making america great again? (Including your country)
    It's ok if you don't win, as long as everyone else loses.
    Speciation Is Gradual

I'm about as pro climate change as they come, but this seems like much ado about nothing.

New administration, new website. Of course they're not going to keep a page on climate change when the whole thing references Obama and Obama policies.

I'll save my complaints for the final product.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    Not sure if White House even should 'promote' anything, regardless of being scientifically correct or not.