Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    MLK demanded non-violent protests from his followers. This is common knowledge.
    He also condemned those who sought peace over justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Yeah someone punched out Richard Spencer on camera.

Fair thee well oh modern Captain America

Another victim of violent rioters, I wonder if this was a Nazi garbage receptacle
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    Based on his recent posts, yea I'd just leave him be.

- - - Updated - - -

Like how whiny crybabies ruined private property when Obama won.

But I guess breaking a Starbucks window is so much worse than calling to hang a man and burn images of him.
    those are incorigable acts as well, I condemned Obama protestors as much as I condemn these assholes believe it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    those are incorigable acts as well, I condemned Obama protestors as much as I condemn these assholes believe it or not.
    Good on you, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    So exactly what you're doing on MMOC.
    Ruining private property on MMOC?

10+ Year Old Account
    No matter what side of the argument you come from, your both animals, so Trumps in power I highly doubt burning down shit is going to make him go away, it isn't going to help you prove a point either, just makes you become what you are protesting against.

Well done...

Still some of those Trump effigies are pretty well made... maybe could have put that talent to something other than being stupid.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

A universal subservience to authority isn't a point of pride darling.

Was there a lot of protestors today? I must have missed it didn't seem to be covered when I was watching the inauguration

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Sure thing. Well, have fun with that.
    still not gonna huh? guess i was right about you then.

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Was there a lot of protestors today? I must have missed it didn't seem to be covered when I was watching the inauguration
    Small batch of 'em with some idiots getting violent. Bulk of the protesters did so nonviolently and thus were not news worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Yeah, but the big protests are tomorrow

A universal subservience to authority isn't a point of pride darling.
    Burning effigies and making people to look like hitler is pretty disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by Concequence View Post
    No such thing as a tolerant Liberal anymore. Tolerant Liberals are dead. ... If you tolerate Republicans stomping on you and letting you die, then you stop being a tolerant Liberal and become a dead liberal.

So logically the only thing left will be Liberals who want the blood of Republicans. You all wanted civil war by electing a guy like Trump. Civil war you shall get. Welcome to the Divided States of America. You created this republicans.... I hope you enjoy it.
    lol, drama queen much?

At any rate, if it were to ever devolve into that (which it wont, no matter how much you gloomy liberals want to spread you fear mongering about), what do you think would happen?

A bunch of dildo-totting, tinted haired gun control weirdos
    vs
    Pro-second amendment citizens armed to the teeth.

Yeah, that imaginary civil war wouldn't last very long.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post
    lol, drama queen much?

At any rate, if it were to ever devolve into that (which it wont, no matter how much you gloomy liberals want to spread you fear mongering about), what do you think would happen?

A bunch of dildo-totting, tinted haired gun control weirdos
    vs
    Pro-second amendment citizens armed to the teeth.

Yeah, that imaginary civil war wouldn't last very long.
    Speaking as a moderate, I'd be happy with that kind of civil war. Both 'sides' could do with a proper culling.

Yeah, but the big protests are tomorrow
    There was a ruckus at best today... i would say there was like 1000 people protesting today... around 400 of which were considered violent. In other words, this was a non event.
    No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

Burning effigies and making people to look like hitler is pretty disgusting
    Sounding a little snowflakey here

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoweye View Post
    There was a ruckus at best today... i would say there was like 1000 people protesting today... around 400 of which were considered violent. In other words, this was a non event.
    Where are you getting these numbers?

- - - Updated - - -

Now I'm not sure what you're getting at.. People did what he said when Obama won, and he's agreeing it's disgusting. That's a good thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Stood up and pulled them out of my ass. However, the point still stands, today was a ruckus at best, and was still a non event.

But the 400 number for "violent protesters", been flipping through a few of the broadcasts of the days festivities, and that seems to be around about the number have seen .
    Last edited by Shadoweye; 2017-01-21 at 01:36 AM.
    No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

I don't get it. I don't ever remember this shit happening when Obama got in. And I can tell you I voted against him both times and wanted nothing to do with him. But I didn't go trash other people property over this. Is this really how dumb people are today.

One of my favorite things is when The Daily show went out and interviewed protesters and asked them why they were protesting and one guy said "It's the least I could do" Then he was asked if he voted and said No... He was too stupid to even Lie about it.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    I don't get it. I don't ever remember this shit happening when Obama got in. And I can tell you I voted against him both times and wanted nothing to do with him. But I didn't go trash other people property over this. Is this really how dumb people are today.

One of my favorite things is when The Daily show went out and interviewed protesters and asked them why they were protesting and one guy said "It's the least I could do" Then he was asked if he voted and said No... He was too stupid to even Lie about it.