Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmYourself View Post
    Liberal tears are best tears. I can't wait to see. The meltdown when the illegal criminals and baby holocausts get deported and made illegal.
    How long is your main account banned for? Better be careful. You're making it too obvious that you're coming off a banned account. No one comes to MMO-C forums for the first time ever in 2017 and decides to post like this in the off topic only.

Also two things, one, Trump isn't going to be deporting masses. It's too costly. And two, what the fuck is a baby holocaust?

Protesters are a bunch of retards

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Man you're gonna be real frustrated with how this turns out.
    I am afraid you will be. Obama will tour banks and overpriced universities for hefty commissions and golf every free minute.

He won't be able to golf and vacation on a government dime, but he sure as hell won't stop his passion.

What he will not do is go back to his failing district in Chicago and stop the black on black violence.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Watching American politics from the outside

Left in the house, Right's response - THEY'RE TURNIN THE FROGS GAY, THEY'RE GONNA FORCE US TO SUCK DICK AND SMOKE CRACK

Right in the house, Left's response - THEY'RE GONNA MURDER ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE AND TURN WOMEN INTO BROOD MOTHERS
    It's more

Left in the house, Right's response - THEY'RE TURNIN THE FROGS GAY, THEY'RE GONNA FORCE US TO SUCK DICK AND SMOKE CRACK, WE HAVE NOTHING BUT CONSPIRACY THEORIES.

Right in the house, Left's response - WE'RE CONCERNED ABOUT THINGS TRUMP AND HIS PEOPLE HAVE ACTUALLY SAID. HE MIGHT MAKE A MUSLIM REGISTRY OR BRING BACK GAY CONVERSION THERAPY!

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Wow, that was amazing.

Here, so people can enjoy it over and over.

You can enjoy this far more. The next 8 years are going to be hilarious

There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

Quote Originally Posted by sethman75 View Post
    You can enjoy this far more. The next 8 years are going to be hilarious
    Oh, they are surely going to be hilarious. Just not for the reasons you seem to think.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    Oh America, the stupidest country in the world... except for all the others.

infracted - trolling
    Really? Infracted for using a quote that has been said a million times?

http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/1636...rst-country-in

It's a common bastardization of "Capitalism is the worst form of government except for all the others", and has been used in one form or another a billion times in a billion places. Moderators here need to read something other than a video game site once in a while.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnofiend View Post
    I can guarantee you the Boston Tea Party was seen as a "tantrum" by those opposed to revolution.
    I'll cede your point when the petulant rioters cede from the US. Until then, they are just rioters throwing a tantrum, man up or shut up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    This. "Oh we're stupid? Ok let's pull out of NATO and UN and stop supporting other countries like we have for decades...." "Oh no wait what we meant was...."
    Exactly, everyone loves to give us shit, but if we went back to a truly isolationist country, a lot of the world would fall apart.

I'm actually for that. Let them rely on themselves again, if they want to hate us, let them do it while we aren't helping them keep their heads above water. I don't like having my feeding hand bitten.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

And they tell me that Trump supporters and "nazis" are the problem.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I think something that's funny as somebody who supported GamerGate and is against Donald Trump is just the utter hypocrisy that a large part of the right is showing here.

When GamerGate was happening, those of us were looking at SJWs putting forward one or two or three people doing terrible things and going "They don't represent us, we condemn them," a lot of whom ended up being alt-right Trump supporters. But now that people are protesting Trump, the exact same people go around sharing the same 3 stories of protesters doing shitty things and going "THIS REPRESENTS THE LEFT!"

Get some fucking consistency you hypocrites. This isn't directed at anybody in particular in this thread, but just a general awareness of people (both on this forum and not) holding both the "You can't say those people represented all of GamerGate!" and then later on going "LOOK AT THESE PEOPLE, THEY REPRESENT THE LEFT!"

They're a joke.
    Welcome to the alt-reich. They've been MASSIVE hypocrites since well... basically Trump's campaign was in its infancy. I'd like to make a list of all the hypocritical things they've done, but that would take me several hours to write up. Instead, let me just say that the most common thing they did was utterly and totally lambaste Hillary for something, and when Trump did the same, use every excuse in the book as to why it's ok for him to do it.

Now that Hillary is no longer in the picture, I wonder how they're going to continue to excuse Trump's terrible behavior. On the campaign trail when it was pointed out, they'd god "BUH BUH BUH BUT HILLARY!" as some kind of excuse for why it was ok for Trump to do it. Hillary is now gone. I'm looking forward to all of the excuses they come up with to justify Trump being a terrible and corrupt human being.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    The protestors piss me off. They're doing more harm than good. We get it, Trump's a fucking buffoon who's wholly unqualified for the office he took yesterday. But can you morons protest without breaking shit and devolving into riots?
    Putin khuliyo

Thanks, Trump!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

Professionally printed signs...
    That effigy might be a tad overboard.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    The protestors piss me off. They're doing more harm than good. We get it, Trump's a fucking buffoon who's wholly unqualified for the office he took yesterday. But can you morons protest without breaking shit and devolving into riots?
    The more protests where they destroy property in the name of whatever bowel type movement they call themselves. The more support trump gets over the next 4 years.

Deleted
    Sometimes, protesters are being infiltrated by "disturbers", who turn a protest violent.

Happened in germany in the east german protests against the communist regime. The state security infiltrated protests.

The problem is, violent disturbers most times cover their faces, so its hard to check in videos if they are really from the movement.

The best reaction is to move away from the violence.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    They'll keep it up with the usual "LUL LIBERAL TEARS MMMMMMM PRAISE KEK" garbage.
    Lest we forget about Cliven Bundy, his idiot sons and friends, Timothy McVeigh, and the numerous other violent protests the right has done in the past...

Of course I don't think that these violent protesters on the right represent every single righty. But when they basically imply that a few people looting and rioting over Trump's inauguration is some kind of indication of "the left", you just have to remind them of the terrible things people on their side have done in the past.

"What, you think some people breaking store windows represents the left? Well it might trigger you to be told this, but Timothy McVeigh blew up that building as a protest against the left... so what does that say about your side? Hmmm?"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Sometimes, protesters are being infiltrated by "disturbers", who turn a protest violent.

Happened in germany in the east german protests against the communist regime. The state security infiltrated protests.

The problem is, violent disturbers most times cover their faces, so its hard to check in videos if they are really from the movement.
    Yeah, it's also always funny how any time the right does something violent, they just claim that it was a liberal doing it to troll, because their side would neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer do something bad.

2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Oh, they are surely going to be hilarious. Just not for the reasons you seem to think.
    What a liberals going to do?

Cry so many tears it drowns everybody?
    Maybe safe space everyone to death?
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Concequence View Post
    No such thing as a tolerant Liberal anymore. Tolerant Liberals are dead. ... If you tolerate Republicans stomping on you and letting you die, then you stop being a tolerant Liberal and become a dead liberal.

So logically the only thing left will be Liberals who want the blood of Republicans. You all wanted civil war by electing a guy like Trump. Civil war you shall get. Welcome to the Divided States of America. You created this republicans.... I hope you enjoy it.
    lol liberals are terrified by the sight of a gun, it would be a pretty short "civil war"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Concequence View Post
    You mean people paid to Riot for Trump. To make it look like the Bernie Bros, and Hillary bots, BLM peeps... or choose your group you dont like here... are the ones doing all of this. Trump paid for this to happen. He could care less that some businesses got smashed up... he gets to enact marshal law. Republicans will be pleased they get to open fire on the public.
    wait is it Trump doing it or the liberals starting their "cibel waaaahhhh"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    You people are so fucked up. fantasizing about killing the people of the other political spectrum.
    did you bother to read the post he quoted?
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

The marxists are showing their true colours and their disdain for freedom and personal property. Vile disgusting sub-humans.

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    lol liberals are terrified by the sight of a gun, it would be a pretty short "civil war"
    Watch out, the liberals are coming to get you.

How noble of them to fight for a cause while wearing masks. True modern day heroes... What a hard life these people must live, I can only imagine the turmoil they experience on a daily basis.