Poll: Most UNDERWHELMING Class Mount

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Paladin mount. We got enough horses.... Was really hoping for something new.

The horse looks quite boring to compared to what the class has.

Deleted
    Warlocks with another demon horse. That's sad.

Worst Class Hall... probably DK. Acherus is okay, but they could've updated it a bit.

The poll turned out really how I feel. Paladin is the worst - just the 37th horse. But then also mage is pretty bad. Was hoping for like a mana wyrm or some kind of transformation. What about a flying book? Literally anything besides the Malygos disc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Order Hall would be Monk. It's just there starting zone and not much to look at. I'm surprised so many people voted Mage mounts being underwhelming. It seems to fit the theme of being an object under the control of the mage.

10+ Year Old Account
    (In order of worst to 'least awful')

1) Mage - It's not even a 'mount'. Its a disc. A dull one at that. (I main mage, so Im bias :P)
    2) Paladin - Another horse. it's got armor but.. That's pretty much it's only redeeming factor. Looks a lot lower res than the rest. Literally a horse with some stuff, not a new mount.
    3) Warrior - Same as paladin. Dull, looks low res. The wing texture is awful. Only redeeming factor is... "see these two tow hooks? They look like tusks. And what kind of animal has tusks?"
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Deleted
    DK: not very original, but fits class well.
    DH: the obvious choice, fits class well.
    Druid: druids like majestic beasts to ride on so i can see it.
    Hunter: very nice, fits class well. looks quite unique, maybe a bit to hordy in armor style.
    mage: magic construct, not some filthy animal, fits class well. hopefully has some cool effects/animations or else to boring.
    monk: unoriginal, but fits class well, but there are already a lot of tigers especially if you are alliance.
    pala: unoriginal, fits class decently. golden opportunity for something original missed.
    priest: not sure how it fits the class at first glance. looks cool though.
    rogue: looks like a druid in travel form. wtf. can see the class connection and admit it's a difficult class for this.
    shaman: very original for a mount. fits class okay enough.
    warlock: unoriginal, fits class. golden opportunity for something original missed.
    warrior: dragon probably the safe bet for warriors, but did it have to be a proto dragon? and where is the halls of valor or vykrul themed armor? was expecting one of those storm drakes you quest with in stormheim.

Warrior: It looks unfinished or something. (Maybe it is)

I dont play a paladin and I picked paladin. Along with the warlock and mage they are all too much on the safe side. I do like the Warrior one although it could use more detail.
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2017-01-21 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daws001 View Post
    Between Lock and Pally. They already have horses for their class mount :/

Locks especially they could have gone with some freaky looking demon a la Shaman riding an elemental. But no. Here's another horse with spikes.
    Having seen the color variations of the warlock's mount, I rather like it now. The Paladin one, however, is awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladin, I guess. The druid flight form isn't exactly underwhelming, just kinda awkward looking. I see a lot of hate for the mage disc, but I actually like it. Especially after seeing that it has different forms and effects based on spec.

Deleted
    Playing Warrior and Paladin...*looks at poll*
    Right

10+ Year Old Account
    Demon Hunter of course...i mean how they can add a fuckin bat, instead of giving dh options to fly on their own wings

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    warrior, rogue, paladin.

warlock, priest and shaman's are the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladin and Monk imo.

Yay, more Horses and Tigers! The game is really lacking those.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    With paladins and warriors, what can you really do thematically?
    Warriors should have gotten storm drakes to go with their Skyhold theme.

Paladins could've gotten one of the Legion unicorns, with wings, so an alicorn. Sadly, Tyrael's Charger would've been the perfect paladin class mount. Something like this could've been an option too:

Last edited by Lane; 2017-01-22 at 03:28 AM.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Warrior mount is by far the worst.

It's a proto drake but it actually looks like it's mentally challenged. Not something I'd ride tbh. There's also tons of proto drakes already.

For Paladins as the poster above me pointed out, a badass lion would've been perfect. Our class icon is a lion and lions resemble all sorts of things that Paladins stand for. Would've been a perfect match and we only have one or two actual lion mounts in game.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2017-01-22 at 05:52 AM.

The Shaman is the only one really unique and worth releasing. The mounts with half a decent amount of time put into them end up on the cash shop.

Has Blizzard even fixed the animation of the Warlock and Paladin one? They look foolish, as they remind me of a child's rocking horse with how they run.
    Last edited by Roar-Powah; 2017-01-22 at 05:55 AM.

Druids is pretty boring because we already got a new glyph, that's an owl already -.- New this expansion even.. oh well

Still voted for Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Warriors should have gotten storm drakes to go with their Skyhold theme.

Paladins could've gotten one of the Legion unicorns, with wings, so an alicorn. Sadly, Tyrael's Charger would've been the perfect paladin class mount. Something like this could've been an option too:

* snip *
    horde would have cried... but yes Tyael's charger would have been perfect.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted the Paladin mount. It just looks so uninspiring and dull. I was also very disappointed in the Warlock mount, oh gee, an updated felsteed mount. How unoriginal. I mean, Shaman get an elemental, Priests get an owl thing, Rogues get a raven. This is just the worst expansion for warlocks.