Why isnt there a raid mission this week?

Had one last week but nothing this week....finally able to get an 880 cache and the shit doesnt even appear?

Deleted
    Because Raid-Missions spawn every 2 Weeks since they are annouced during WoD Beta?

Except ive been getting one you know every week to kill something in EN... so no.. not every 2 weeks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssion View Post
    Except ive been getting one you know every week to kill something in EN... so no.. not every 2 weeks
    Idk what game u have been playing but its definitively 1 every 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Abyssion View Post
    It's been every 12 days or so. And if you recall, you DIDN'T get a raid mission the first week EN came out, you got it the 2nd week when mythic unlocked.

You should get a raid mission on Tuesday for a normal difficulty reward. Which should upgrade to the "correct" difficulty in 1-2 more iterations of the quest.

It just popped today actually, so yes it seems every week or so.
    Glad ill get another coin before reset

How many normal/hc kills do you need to get normal/hc loot from nh mission?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Wait how did you get raid missions? Did I miss out on something? I definitely do not have them pop up once every 2 weeks.

I had EN pop up today, was hoping for NH thou. But i imagine NH raid mission will pop up tomorrow.