Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dnicks17 View Post
    The easiest way to fix that tier is doing both.

Nerfing Crusade and giving actual compensation outside of Crusade would go a long way in closing the gap between DP and Crusade.
    Yes it would, but it's logical, therefore...

Quote Originally Posted by dnicks17 View Post
    DH wasn't ahead on true ST.

Blizz just put some kind of cleave in basically every NH fight, so DH was(and will be) used on most fights in there.
    It simmed higher for me anyway on Single Target, I have swarming plaguehive and that might be whats making up the difference and was putting it ahead. In game it was higher too. Probably just my gear setup more than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalamian View Post
    It simmed higher for me anyway on Single Target, I have swarming plaguehive and that might be whats making up the difference and was putting it ahead. In game it was higher too. Probably just my gear setup more than anything.
    What talents r u using man? Ty!

Quote Originally Posted by VeteranoNoob View Post
    What talents r u using man? Ty!

Here ya go
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nthur/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Dalamian View Post
    The question is, why would you even use that trinket to begin with?

10+ Year Old Account
    Pisspoor job from a bunch of clueless bastards.

- - - Updated - - -

What the hell are Holy Wrath and DP for ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuagnon View Post
    What the hell are Holy Wrath and DP for ?
    DP should be fine for levelling, when you don't need 20+ seconds of Crusade to kill anything, thus heavily devaluing Crusade. Free TVs etc are always welcome though.

Holy Wrath is for Kalgan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teleros View Post
    DP should be fine for levelling, when you don't need 20+ seconds of Crusade to kill anything, thus heavily devaluing Crusade. Free TVs etc are always welcome though.

Holy Wrath is for Kalgan.
    I wish a ret paladin kills him with holy wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

Deleted
    Guys, this was a good change, change resulted in a 1.5% nerf in single target without the CoF buff. This change is especially good because it adresses the root of the problem rather than everything around it. Yes, DP and HW need work and i hope they do that for the next patch. But, ths change means CoF might become good enough that we won't have to bang our heads at VotW mythic+ to try and get higher ilvl FCM's.

This is good, very good. The AoE damage lost is minimal and if we are lucky it will be compensated by the CoF buff.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2017-01-22 at 02:58 AM.

Imagine how much of a buff to CoF should happen now in order to overcome fcm.
    Imagine the odds of said buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Guys, this was a good change, change resulted in a 1.5% nerf in single target without the CoF buff. This change is especially good because it adresses the root of the problem rather than everything around it. Yes, DP and HW need work and i hoe they do that for the next patch. But, ths change means CoF might become good enough that we won't have to bang our heads at VotW mythic+ to try and get higher ilvl FCM's.

This is good, very good. The AoE damage lost is minimal and if we are lucky it will be compensated by the CoF buff.
    Its kinda sad that I have no idea if you are being sarcastic here or not, because I'm tending to agree with this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Which is pointless. What you care is about the total effect. But I digress
    In the case of the topic of dps percentage loss in the upcoming "nerf" I Calcuclated for me it's only 2.41% loss, as my current wing uptime is 32.25 sec.; of which equates to 1,693.125 damage as of present. However with the damage decreased to 3% down from 3.5, that would bring my damage with the current uptime down to 1451.250. Quantitatively the damage is a difference of 241.87. Hopefully this makes sense, and helps anyone in further calculations.

Something I think that would help is to actually change 2 things. One, is change our mastery back to what it used to be of holy damage added to abilities rather than this CS window bull that we're dealing with. The other is to bring Inquisition back as a talent to replace Crusade, making it increase holy damage by 25% and increasing haste by 10 or 15%. Have it cost 3 holy power, last for 30 seconds, no cooldown. Yeah, they'd have to retune some numbers again, but it would give them a better set of knobs to turn than this garbage they are trying to use for us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevilon View Post
    Something I think that would help is to actually change 2 things. One, is change our mastery back to what it used to be of holy damage added to abilities rather than this CS window bull that we're dealing with. The other is to bring Inquisition back as a talent to replace Crusade, making it increase holy damage by 25% and increasing haste by 10 or 15%. Have it cost 3 holy power, last for 30 seconds, no cooldown. Yeah, they'd have to retune some numbers again, but it would give them a better set of knobs to turn than this garbage they are trying to use for us.
    Maintenance buffs are cancer. Pass. If anything remove the useless Holy Wrath and replace it with something...not...useless. Dunno what.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Again, its a talent, not a baseline thing. Maintenance buff or CS window that we can get to 100% uptime with gear, its all the same thing at the end of the day: a buff that is needed to really do anything. I'd rather have something that I can have up at all times via proper maintenance rather than a stupid window that can fall off before the ability lands due to lag.

Personal opinions though. I was just trying to think up something that would fix the whole Crusade being too broken because it buffs our burst which is the cause of the whole set of problems we're having.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krothare View Post
    Its kinda sad that I have no idea if you are being sarcastic here or not, because I'm tending to agree with this post.
    I'm not beeing sarcastic. I'm trying to defuse the situation. What i said is true. I hate nerfs as much as the next guy, but we were having to have items and spells individually nerfed every week to compensate the fact that crusade was so strong. This is a better resolution.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Imagine how much of a buff to CoF should happen now in order to overcome fcm.
    Imagine the odds of said buff.
    Seems like a buff to 2PPM would be enough to make up for the nerf, but i do hope they make it slightly better than FCM, especially if drought doesn't get fixed and keeps its 2m CD. CoF has to be better than FCM.

Making CoF better than FCM is very dependant on wether Draught can synergise with it. If it can't then the buff needs to be bigger.

I personally am expecting something between 2 and 3.5PPM. Fingers crossed that whatever it is, it makes it better than FCM.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2017-01-22 at 03:07 AM.

Math shmath, it feels sucky to be nerfed because of a trinket that you might not ever see drop if you're very unlucky, at least in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Hououin Kyouma View Post
    Math shmath, it feels sucky to be nerfed because of a trinket that you might not ever see drop if you're very unlucky, at least in my opinion.
    Not only that, but didn't they nerf the belt, cloak and ring due to them being too strong with crusade? What happens to said nerfs now that they nerf crusade? Are they going to buff them a little again?

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    The question is, why would you even use that trinket to begin with?
    Well at the time, when GBoM was still a thing it did quite a lot of damage, and I haven't gotten a good stat stick to replace it with it yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by saus View Post
    Not only that, but didn't they nerf the belt, cloak and ring due to them being too strong with crusade? What happens to said nerfs now that they nerf crusade? Are they going to buff them a little again?
    That's not the reason they gave. They just said that certain legendaries (and not just Ret ones) were doing too much damage in their mind. The nerf to Crusade doesn't hit the belt very much, only a small amount due to maybe a TV fewer due to lower haste. The loss in damage bonus does nothing.