Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Fuck them they banned a feminist group from joining in with them because they were pro life. Equality my ass.
    When one of the central themes is reproductive rights and right to bodily autonomy, there is absolutely no reason to encourage a group actively working to silence their rights. It'd be like having a gun convention, and letting extreme gun control people open a stall screaming at people around them that guns are evil. It is not only non-conducive, but completely against what they want to accomplish.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    Ever since he "predicted" Trump we apparently have to take him seriously.
    I started taking him seriously when he walked into a bank, opened an account, got a free shotgun with it and was handed ammo, which he loaded into the shotgun there and then... that man has a couple good points about common sense that others somehow miss. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    as long as it's peaceful have fun with your futile protest.

just don't block off roads and highways and you're golden
    Why do you care? Your red-state welfare ass isn't working.

Reason Rally Mk.II? /scnr
    Looks more like an excuse to party.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got back from the mountains and talked to my sister. She said it was a huge success. Almost too much of a success. They had way more people at the rally than expected and could not proceed with the march. So it was just a super rally.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeka View Post
    Of course Obama committed numerous impeachable offenses. He refused to enforce laws, and he usurped Congressional powers via Executive Orders, as was ruled on numerous occasions by a number of federal courts, including the US Supreme Court.
    Executive prioritization is a well established prerogative of the office. None of his EO were impeachable, even if they were unconstitutional.

Surprised Ariana Grande made it without requesting a 220-lb male to carry her because because "my feet are tired".

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Fuck them they banned a feminist group from joining in with them because they were pro life. Equality my ass.
    FAKE NEWS. They weren't banned. If you google search or check social media you can finds tons of them there with their pro-life signs. Their groups name was just removed from the event banner.

Fuck I love Fox News complaining about the vulgarity of the signs because they referred to pussy grabbing. OH the hypocrisy.

LOLOL@TRUMP. More people showed up in Washington for the women's march then for his inauguration despite what angry Sean Spicer may want you to believe. The image from his inauguration that's going to last with me is his family sitting behind that glass watching the parade then the camera pans the parade and directly across from Trump there were empty bleachers. SAD Make America SAD again.

Why should i care about cry babies?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Protests accomplish nothing.
    Saw and participated first hand in wisconsin during the union bust.

Planned Parenthood will be defunded regardless of how many millions of women protest on trumps doorstep, id also expect a ban on abortion as soon as he elects his supreme court justice, pence will bug him every day until it happens.

Why should planned parenthood be a government program and get federal funding? Or whatever
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    Why should planned parenthood be a government program and get federal funding? Or whatever
    Its not a government program and it gets government funding because it saves the government a lot of money to have fewer unwanted kids and fewer people using emergency rooms as health care.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Probably be bigger than the inauguration. Better vibes.
    Like Madonna calling for domestic terrorism from the stage?

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Like Madonna calling for domestic terrorism from the stage?
    Some something special snowflake.

Ted Nuget is a still a free man, so I think you guys can survive Madonna saying something stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's official: More women marched to demonstrate against Trump than went to see Trump's inauguration. This comes not just from all those real-time pictures of course, but now also the DC metro, the Joint Congressional Committee on Inaugural Activities, and of course, the posters here who actually saw the event live and saw the crowds with their own eyes.

In an attempt to deflect from this, press secretary Spicer said that 420k people used the Metro that day -- which, again, the DC Metro directly denies and there is no reliable evidence to support or even explain -- with no sense of irony in using "420" to defend made-up shit. He then adjourned the press briefing, which had zero purpose other than to defend Trump's ego, in under five minutes without taking questions. Wanna see the entire briefing?

Trump is now screaming into the wind about an unnamed TV network that put his crowd at 250k, which sounds a lot like his claims of seeing thousands and thousands of people in Jersey City cheering as the Towers fell (a blatant fucking lie). Trump probably confused this tweet for a TV network. Near as I can tell, Dan Gross is the President of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence and not directly related to any TV network, nor have I found any media outlet claiming the crowd was that low...except those quoting Trump, of course.

It should be noted that most estimates from non-Trump sources put the crowd around 600k to 700k. Here is an example from a news source fact-checking and directly refuting Trump's claim. For added fun, click the link, check the source. I chose it for a reason. However, this actually fits with Trump's narrative, which I will now liken to American Pie (and not just because Trump is sticking his dick into something American).

See, in the second American Pie movie, the Rule of Three is explained. When a guy says how many women he's slept with, you divide it by 3 to find the real number. That's why, when Trump says he's worth ten billion dollars, Forbes can say he's worth about three billion, cite sources, provide evidence, and back their claim, while Trump can't (not just won't -- but hey, how 'bout those tax forms?). Trump says the crowd was 1,500,000 so it was really about a third of that, or 500,000.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeka View Post
    Let's look at the Emoluments Clause, shall we, since you've clearly no idea what you're talking about

No title of nobility shall be granted by the United States: and no person holding any office of profit or trust under them, shall, without the consent of the Congress, accept of any present, emolument, office, or title, of any kind whatever, from any king, prince, or foreign state.

The Clinton Foundation directly received money from foreign states, from foreign princes and kings from many Middle Eastern countries.
    What do you think "of profit" means? Do you think it means a charity? Because I don't think it means a charity.

Also a reminder that Clinton wasn't in charge of the Clinton Foundation -- a highly rated, internationally-respected charity that Clinton herself gave millions of dollars to -- while she was Secretary of State,

Deleted
    I were wondering why did CNN released 'news-photos' comparing crowds at Obama's and Trump's inauguration yesterday or day before, lowering themselves below fake-news, merely to UFO-stories. Literally same shit - photos from 8 years ago in great resolution showing great crowds at Obama's inauguration. Then, 8 years worth of technological development they presented photo of Trump's inauguration in shitty resolution comparable to earliest digital cameras from 20 years ago or something.

Now if I add 1+1... Just how easy it is to photoshop something in such crappy resolution and what if you want to push your own agenda about superiority of opposite 'gathering' like one this thread is about... Yeah I can add. Just who came with those 'fake-news' again in the first place?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilch View Post
    I were wondering why did CNN released 'news-photos' comparing crowds at Obama's and Trump's inauguration yesterday or day before, lowering themselves below fake-news, merely to UFO-stories. Literally same shit - photos from 8 years ago in great resolution showing great crowds at Obama's inauguration. Then, 8 years worth of technological development they presented photo of Trump's inauguration in shitty resolution comparable to earliest digital cameras from 20 years ago or something.

Now if I add 1+1... Just how easy it is to photoshop something in such crappy resolution and what if you want to push your own agenda about superiority of opposite 'gathering' like one this thread is about... Yeah I can add. Just who came with those 'fake-news' again in the first place?
    Conspiracy theories are against the rules.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilch View Post
    Just how easy it is to photoshop something in such crappy resolution and what if you want to push your own agenda about superiority of opposite 'gathering' like one this thread is about... Yeah I can add. Just who came with those 'fake-news' again in the first place?
    Find a trustworthy news source that puts Trump's crowd sizes at his claim of one million or higher.

Go for it.

Even if CNN photoshopped something -- and good luck proving that by the way -- it does not magically add several hundred thousand to the crowd size. Nobody agrees with Trump's numbers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    So what you mean is its the will of the States. The people chose Clinton.
    How did the people choose Clinton?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Find a trustworthy news source that puts Trump's crowd sizes at his claim of one million or higher.

Go for it.

Even if CNN photoshopped something -- and good luck proving that by the way -- it does not magically add several hundred thousand to the crowd size. Nobody agrees with Trump's numbers.
    You got the wrong idea that I'm supporting anything he said. I didn't even know he claimed anything before you said it and honestly I don't care much about that. I care about supposedly trustworthy news station of educated part of society lowering themselves so much.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Conspiracy theories are against the rules.
    Cool, if you want to call it a conspiracy anytime anyone starts thinking for themselves, go ahead and prohibit any analysis of what's happening, predictions of future, deductions about past... Wonder what will be left to talk about, other than echo chamber of the one and only enlightened sources of all 'facts'?
    Last edited by mmoc8c38b7d291; 2017-01-22 at 09:36 AM.