Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I'll jump onto the 'Not in support of assault against people but, man, fuck Spencer and his punchable face' wagon.

Not gonna applaud the guy for clocking him, but I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it either. Though I do worry a touch about this act emboldening him or his following to start getting a bit nastier. Time will tell.

When an individual is striving to reduce and limit the rights and freedom of others, he too should have his rights and freedom retracted.

You can't argue or reason with these people. There is no compassion in these words.

Good on the guy for punching him.

(inb4 lul leftist needs safespaces. The extreme left and the extreme right suck. Extremes suck. The end.)

Antifa is a joke, all i see is a guy who apparently likes to get shit on punch a guy who dont see it comming.

He may deserve it i really dont care.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Antifa is a joke, all i see is a guy who apparently likes to get shit on punch a guy who dont see it comming.
    he is not the hero we need, but the hero we deserve.

Deleted
    Seems like the alt left werent so peaceful in return. Typical

7+ Year Old Account
    A day doesn't go by during which someone doesn't try to "peacefully" genocide me.

Can any of the non-Nazi lovers here make me a shirt out of the gif? Freeze it Right when our vigilante hero connects please.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Well I think the his point is that the alternative would be a Nazi style persecution that results in the deaths of many people. If Hitler deported Jews, gypsies, gays, etc. then he would still have done something we could consider insane and horrible BUT at least they wouldn't have gotten gassed.. I think that's his stance.

I do not support him just fyi I'm merely discussing his views or what I think his views are based on what OP linked.
    No the Nazi's also started with "peaceful ethnic cleansing" the Jewish ghettos is where they put all the "lower" races into to live in rat holes. That was all until the final solution where they then took all the "lower" races stuffed them into trains and took them to camps. Where they worked them to death and slowly cut out the ones who couldn't work by gassing them. That is Spencer's idea of a "peaceful ethnic cleansing" he is just following good ol' daddy Hitler and the Nazi playbook.

Deleted
    Sure lefties, "protest" like this. It will be much easier to deal with your kind later on because of your own actions.

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Sure lefties, "protest" like this. It will be much easier to deal with your kind later on because of your own actions.
    you mean when the peaceful ethnic cleansing begins?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    you mean when the peaceful ethnic cleansing begins?
    Yes.

10char

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-01-22 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Yes.

10char
    well at least you're honest about it.

Didn't the guy who threw the sucker punch turn out to be a feces eating cuckold who also ate the cum of other men? At least according to the doxxing?

Not sure if posting doxxing info is alright here.

It is also troubling to see so many supposed liberals appreciate the violent actions of this feces eating cuckold. I guess liberals see something of themselves in the guy.

indracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-01-22 at 07:49 PM.

Deleted
    Alot of people in this thread must be upset the way WW2 ended.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Alot of people in this thread must be upset the way WW2 ended.
    I've learned that irrational people will defend -anything- as long as they can use it to stick it to the 'other side'. But, aside from a few people (You know the ones), I doubt everyone decrying the action in its entirety see themselves defending a Nazi, so much as looking for ways to make his assailant seem that much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    There is no such thing as a peaceful genocide. White people are not being rounded up, white people are not being slaughtered by the masses, that is what Nazis such as the asshole that got punched push. His shitty little website posted a thing talking seriously about black genocide, as in, actually killing off black people in masses as if it was some normal argument that people make. He also wants "ethnic cleansing" by forcing non-whites out of their homes and "putting them somewhere else". That is literally Hitler. This man that got punched is serious Hitler minus a large enough following to follow through, right now at least.
    There is actually such a thing as peaceful genocide. The Chinese did it to the Tibetans in the 60s. Peaceful genocide is when you basically take over an area with overwhelming numbers and start breeding with the population and diluting the culture. Basically, imagine a place with a population of 500k. You send in ~2 million people of a different ethnicity with different cultural values. You interbreed with them, maybe do a bit of institutional suppression of the native culture, then in a generation or two the native culture and race has more or less ceased to exist.

I would argue that that's not all that peaceful, but it is my understanding that that is where the term comes from. I'm not historian though and I'm sure an actual expert could correct any errors and add a lot more detail than I could.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    There is actually such a thing as peaceful genocide. The Chinese did it to the Tibetans in the 60s. Peaceful genocide is when you basically take over an area with overwhelming numbers and start breeding with the population and diluting the culture. Basically, imagine a place with a population of 500k. You send in ~2 million people of a different ethnicity with different cultural values. You interbreed with them, maybe do a bit of institutional suppression of the native culture, then in a generation or two the native culture and race has more or less ceased to exist.

I would argue that that's not all that peaceful, but it is my understanding that that is where the term comes from. I'm not historian though and I'm sure an actual expert could correct any errors and add a lot more detail than I could.
    Somehow I doubt this is what the white supremacist has in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by flexilexi View Post
    Didn't the guy who threw the sucker punch turn out to be a feces eating cuckold who also ate the cum of other men? At least according to the doxxing?

Not sure if posting doxxing info is alright here.

It is also troubling to see so many supposed liberals appreciate the violent actions of this feces eating cuckold. I guess liberals see something of themselves in the guy.

indracted - trolling
    Not trying to discuss moderation, but this isn't some kind of satire, it's literally, (and I do mean literally, not figuratively) the word going around on the internet right now. Allegedly, the guy that punched Richard Spencer is a feces and cum eating cukold. This comes from a dox from /pol/ apparently. I'm not going to try and confirm this info, because I'm not touching 8chan with a 50 foot pole, and I'm against doxxing on moral principles to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Somehow I doubt this is what the white supremacist has in mind.
    I don't pretend to know how white supremacists think.

I mean, I did do some research on the alt-right like a year ago, and I remember them mentioning peaceful genocide in the context of it happening to the "white race" via immigration in America, but at the time I had not heard of any plans to inflict any kind of genocide on another race. Either I didn't do enough research or this is a relatively recent doctrine.

Either way they can go fuck themselves.

Anywho, I've had some time to think about this and look at more of the events surrounding these protests, and it's so ridiculous it's kind of funny. On the one hand, you have the alt-right, a literal neo-Nazi group. On the other hand though, Spencer was attacked by a member of Antifas, a literal communist group.

It's goddamn Nazis vs Communists. We WW2 boys!