Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    DK set is embarassing, looks like leather.
    Pretty disappointing sets imho, apart from a few Mythic ones and Warlock as always.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by DrIvoRobotnik View Post
    "WarlockTier20Alliance" Please tell me that's just a place holder name. I must have it for my undead.

Just go get the one from The Battle of Mount Hyjal while you wait! These are all revamps, very awesome revamps.

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You dont understand, I mean I want this blue and gold one!

Deleted
    That was my thought when they announced it then, it's still my exact thought now. No need to insult me for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by DrIvoRobotnik View Post
    WarlockTier20Alliance.jpg I really hope thats just a place holder title. It's the best looking and my warlock must have it!
    probably the alliance version then. seven colors/looks total (some currently having less but will eventually have seven as well) would be all four raid difficulties, one color for horde pvp, one for alliance pvp, and the last for elite, given that they started just recoloring tier as pvp sets now instead of its own look.

Deleted
    Do something with the warlock set on orc, half of the head piece is in the shoulder and probably the staff will have some problems as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekrah View Post
    DK set is embarassing, looks like leather.
    Pretty disappointing sets imho, apart from a few Mythic ones and Warlock as always.
    I think the DK and DH sets are by far the best looking of the bunch, except for the Mythic Priest one.
    The warlock set is just the usual Warlock T6, which - in my opinion - always was meh and one of the most overrated sets in WoW's history.

Quote Originally Posted by Saafiaxo View Post
    What a waste of a tier. They honestly look awful.

The demon hunter one is okay, the mythic version anyway, not the one with the little pricks on their shoulders

I feel bad for Alliance, the horde clearly won in terms of PvP armor
    Okay but you're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Saafiaxo View Post
    What a waste of a tier. They honestly look awful.

The demon hunter one is okay, the mythic version anyway, not the one with the little pricks on their shoulders

I feel bad for Alliance, the horde clearly won in terms of PvP armor

You picked one of, if not the worst looking set to comment on being good.

Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    You picked one of, if not the worst looking set to comment on being good.
    That is INCREDIBLY subjective. DH T20 is more 3rd favourite, right after Paladin and Warrior. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it's objectively the worst. Your opinion is not law.

True, but most people think it looks like shit, opinions may be subjective, but when the overwhelming opinion is something looks shit? It looks shit.

opinions may be subjective, but when the overwhelming opinion is something looks shit?
    The answer to your question is: it's still just a subjective opinion, not objective fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    The answer to your question is: it's still just a subjective opinion, not objective fact.
    Nor did i say it was, not at any point did i say that, i said he picked one of the worst looking sets to like, that's obviously my opinion, idiots feeling the need to point out that taste is subjective are funny.

Nor did i say it was, not at any point did i say that,
    Actually, you did. Right here:
    when the overwhelming opinion is something looks shit? It looks shit.
    You basically said that if the "overwhelming majority" agrees on something, said something is fact.

Deleted
    That eye on the top of the Hunter helm... Hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Actually, you did. Right here:

You basically said that if the "overwhelming majority" agrees on something, said something is fact.
    "when the overwhelming OPINION is something looks shit?" I know reading is hard, while it's not a fact, it is the consensus.

You're like a parent with an ugly child "THAT'S ONLY YOUR OPINION I THINK HE'S BEAUTIFUL" meanwhile he looks like the elephantman.

I like the warrior T20 very much, but i just don't understand the deal with the back of the helm.... WHY THE F*** IS IT OPEN!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Mentioned it on Twitter but Mythic DH and Mythic Monk are incredible. So much effort put into those two sets.
    Fuck yeah. Best ones
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    Ever heard of "do not fix what is not broken"? I think they applied that logic, which is fine in my book.

https://sketchfab.com/models/f3eb318...956d5d07/embed
    Oh My God. that is fucking amazing. Why haven't they redone that set. I'm STILL farming for those pieces.

Btw, what is that from? HoTS? Damn I wish WOW used those models instead of these 'new' low res models and textures.

Quote Originally Posted by thetraveler12 View Post
    Oh My God. that is fucking amazing. Why haven't they redone that set. I'm STILL farming for those pieces.

Btw, what is that from? HoTS? Damn I wish WOW used those models instead of these 'new' low res models and textures.
    Its the work of a Blizzard artist that they made for themselves.

https://sketchfab.com/models/f3eb318...50737b956d5d07