Need help with assa dps

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=21

apparently smth is not right if i pulled only 44% DPS perfomance. However from what I see, uptimes were fine. 20% melee hit misses though, but as far as we don't have hit stat anymore, how can i fix it?
    Thanks for help in advance.

I'm doing this from my phone, so I could be getting false info. But for starters, it looks as though your using prolonged power instead of old war. Which means your either broke and shit outa luck. Or you don't know that old war is significantly better in most scenarios. Other than that I'll keep looking

actually old war isnt that much ahead anymore most of the time

Quote Originally Posted by Danutsio View Post
    I'm doing this from my phone, so I could be getting false info. But for starters, it looks as though your using prolonged power instead of old war. Which means your either broke and shit outa luck. Or you don't know that old war is significantly better in most scenarios. Other than that I'll keep looking
    yea, using prolongued power, cuz i'm fuckin broke apart from that tho?

Quote Originally Posted by Danutsio View Post
    isnt prolonged better since it's still up for your 2nd vendetta+KB?
    even if it isnt old war is only slightly better and only during BL and only in pure ST

he'd gain like 2-3k dps at most with using old war tbh hardly the main issue
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2017-01-22 at 05:01 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankrave View Post
    yea, using prolongued power, cuz i'm fuckin broke apart from that tho?
    No paragon trait, shitty relics.

Deleted
    Your damage is fine. You need a lot more Artifact power in your Assassination Weapon. The 35th trait alone is a flat 5% Dmg increase. There are some that have 54 traits already which alone is worth 14.5 %. When you are looking at percentile log you have to take into account that you are playing "against" every other logged assassination normal logs. Kill times, Artifact traits, trinkets, PB procs etc ... create different situations that make comparisons based purely on percentile logs are not a good way to see how good you are performing.

Your opener could use some work too. Your vendetta is coming late, and you're not getting a pandemic rupture/vanish.

General consensus has been something more like: I also see that you like to use your buffed cloak on opener, so i'll change it slightly.

garrote-fok-rupture-mut to 5cps-vanish+rupture-vendetta(use earlier if you have to when energy runs out)-kingsbane-envenom-mut to envenom spam and enter standard rotation when kingsbane expires.