Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

High flying barristers son found GUILTY of rape in New York.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ILTY-rape.html

shows that is important not to victim shame and that not specifically giving consent is not a substitute for consent.

either way a huge step forward showing that wealth does not exclude you from the power of the law.

Just like the descendants of great warrior-kings of old became corrupt and lazy and greedy over time, so did the descendants of great businessmen of 20th century. Most nations solved the problem with corrupt monarchies, but will they solve the problem with these parasites preying upon the working class?

Maybe you can't judge a book by it's cover, but he sure looks like an entitled rapist:

Anyway, there's really not enough there to make any sort of reasonable comment on the evidence. Given that it's hard to convict people in he-said/she-said rape allegations, my best guess is that the evidence was actually pretty strong. Who really knows though?

Mew york sounds adorable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Why does it matter who a rapist's dad is
    Because he's a barrister...

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean, if justice was served, good. Not sure how his father's occupation is relevant. And the grammar on that page is fucking horrible.

i like how they charge him 3 times for the same incident and convict him on all three. if this was a black person they would be screaming injustice and liberals going batshit crazy to defend him also asking why such a harsh penalty for a 1st timer. our system truly does suck.

Quote Originally Posted by .
    The jury at New York’s Supreme Court did not believe his account that she woke him up and initiated sex.

Justice boils down to what a dozen people in the stands believe.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2018-02-03 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    i like how they charge him 3 times for the same incident and convict him on all three. if this was a black person they would be screaming injustice and liberals going batshit crazy to defend him also asking why such a harsh penalty for a 1st timer. our system truly does suck.
    Oh this post stinks like shit, probably cause you wrote it with your own.

Infracted
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2018-02-04 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Maybe you can't judge a book by it's cover, but he sure looks like an entitled rapist:
    He looks like any other random dude
    What rapist characteristics do you see? I am honestly curious
    and the geek shall inherit the earth

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Why does it matter who a rapist's dad is
    Because it, unfortunetaly, has always mattered. Humans mostly are interested about people in power, not random nonames.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Justice boils down to what a dozen people in the stands believe.
    Yes, that’s how a jury system works.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Yes, that’s how a jury system works.
    That's why I never understood the American system. It boils down to what someone believes or doesn't believe and everyone fights over the opinion of a few people in the stands. You could technically present facts and they could still chose not to believe.

In this specific case it is basically his word versus hers and nothing inbetween.

That's why I never understood the American system. It boils down to what someone believes or doesn't believe and everyone fights over the opinion of a few people in the stands. You could technically present facts and they could still chose not to believe.

In this specific case it is basically his word versus hers and nothing inbetween.
    Thats why people take plea deals and dont risk going to a jury in the first place

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    Thats why people take plea deals and dont risk going to a jury in the first place
    you only went for the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    you only went for the money.
    Thats a nice perk. I went to the biggest club in the world to win trophies

I see it as a civilized lynch mob. They won't stone you like in Afghanistan, but they'll politely put you behind bars for 40 years.

Deleted
    Thats a nice perk. I went to the biggest club in the world to win trophies
    you went to man utd not man city.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

how should it work in your option?