Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miztickow View Post
    If you're talking about your girlfriend, people will assume it's consensual.
    If Trump was talking how he's a billionare playboy and how's he handles the ladies (in his case this means models at private parties) you assume automatic it's not consensual. Why? Can't models be touched by billionares? You think they are there to talk about macro-economic market theory?

I think in the next few months, barring any surprises, this admin will shape up to look similar to Grant's Admin.

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    The difference being that the right reacted to Obama with racism and conspiracy theories. Claiming that Obama was secretly a muslim born in kenya had no basis in any of his policies or campaign promises. Today people are protesting trump for things that he has actually said and done. It takes an extraordinary amount of cognitive dissonance to look at people quoting trump word for word and say that they are overreacting. There is a tape recording of him admitting to sexual assault. He's proposed a registry of a religious minority group. And he's taking healthcare away from millions.

Telling people that they're just as bad as right wing conspiracy nuts for being worried about trump's actual policies is no more than wilful ignorance. This isn't a scenario where both sides have equally good and bad points.
    I'm pretty sure the people on the street aren't out there because Trump favours a different healthcare plan.

They're out there because they've talked themselves into believing hes a

- White supremacist who wants to cleanse America of all non whites
    - A sex offender
    - A misogynist, basically the leader of the patriarchy
    - A russian planted official

and probably a bunch of other retarded shit, that they make up on the spot almost daily

Talk about wilful ignorance? Telling yourself that the crowd of right wingers were solely retards shouting "obama is a muslim" and "go back to kenya" but clearly no one in the left wing crowds think trump is some nazi sex offender.

This is without even getting into the 'peaceful protests' where people were beaten simply for voting trump.

I'd take a bunch of fat morons shouting "trump is from kenya" any day over a bunch of thugs actually attacking people and destroying property because they think hitler 2.0 has arrived based on literally no evidence whatsoever

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I think in the next few months, barring any surprises, this admin will shape up to look similar to Grant's Admin.

Teddy.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    What sexual assault?
    The gaslighting here is phenomenal. Great job. What Trump described in the trump tapes is undoubtedly assault. Even supposing the best case scenario that it was all just talk, it still paints him as a gross misogynist.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Teddy.
    "Trustbuster?"

I wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post
    Yes, it will. This is the single, biggest collective meltdown of crybabies the world has ever seen. America used to be known for its patriotism, badassery, guns, action movies, the military, etc. Liberals have tainted that image, and now it's time for President Trump and the rest of us that want to make america great again to restore that.
    its still known by that tho
    why you want to be known by patriotism? its silly to blindly follow your country, for it was a random thing for you to be born there.
    all for all the rest, talk about compensating, it seems that you really want to show to the rest of the world a macho image...
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Patriotism isn't about blindly following your country.
    That is what nationalism is however.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Yeah, dude, it's "retarded" that anyone thinks a guy who brags about sexual assault and abusing his position as pageant owner to creep on contestants thinks the guy is a sex offender or misogynist.
    Breaking News: Trump first president to do something controversial!

Millions of Americans move to Canada as 44 streak of perfect human beings breaks

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post

Millions of Americans move to Canada as 44 streak of perfect human beings breaks
    considering that trump did say things that would be career ending for other politicians... your argument lacks a bit of depth
    i mean, he isnt called teflon don for nothing.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Hands up I am no expert in the political history of American history of Presidents so perhaps stuff like this has already occurred but from an outsider the amount of crazy happening over Trump is bewildering to me. Protests, riots and seemingly a country completely divided almost aggressively because of one man, it's awfully worrying. Do you think 2016/2017 will be recorded as a stain in your history books? I don't recall seeing as much friction regarding Clinton, Bush & Obama. I understand Presidents usually get negative attention eventually but not immediately
    If killing 10 million plus innocent civilians with the atom bomb didn't stain history I doubt this will.

I understand what your saying. The man himself doesn't necessarily define the leader. However, I hope if he does royally fuck it up you'll be man enough to admit you voted in an incompetent buffoon who also happened to have questionable morals.

Trump talks a lot...and a lot of shit.

I think he should try to accomplish...something...anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Release View Post
    I understand what your saying. The man himself doesn't necessarily define the leader. However, I hope if he does royally fuck it up you'll be man enough to admit you voted in an incompetent buffoon who also happened to have questionable morals.
    I didn't vote for him, i think hes a total moron and almost certainly a liar (like pretty much every other politician)

I'm just not willing to throw out 'sex offender' like its the new 'asshole' or the new 'jackass'

Unlike some people

I don't even live in America so I can't vote. If I was, I wouldn't of voted for either major party. I would've probably been an early Bernie supporter but he adopted Shillary as his lord and saviour so fuck him too. I would've abstained from voting

If you have to choose between getting punched in the face or the stomach, I'd rather choose neither (even if someone will decide for me)
    Last edited by Sliske; 2017-01-21 at 05:02 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    The gaslighting here is phenomenal. Great job. What Trump described in the trump tapes is undoubtedly assault. Even supposing the best case scenario that it was all just talk, it still paints him as a gross misogynist.
    I don't want you to tell me it is assault because it is. I want you to tell me why exactly this is sexual assault and how did you deduce this from the Trump tapes.

I think it's funny that people flip out so much even before he's been officialy elected, though to be fair in the end things will hardly realy be that different, because it's politics.

Even if Trump himself wants to do X he needs the congress behind him or he cant do shit.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    If killing 10 million plus innocent civilians with the atom bomb didn't stain history I doubt this will.
    10 million? The actual death tolls from the atomic bomb were around 200,000, I don't know why you'd want to inflate that total to be worse than the Holocaust...

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure the people on the street aren't out there because Trump favours a different healthcare plan.
    Really because I'm seeing that as one of the main complaints. If Trump repeals Obamacare with no equivalent plan in place, millions of americans with preexisting conditions will have their lives risked.

They're out there because they've talked themselves into believing hes a

- White supremacist who wants to cleanse America of all non whites
    He called mexican immigrants rapists and murderers and wanted to create a muslim registry as well as banning all muslim entry into the us. And he has the support of the KKK and literal nazi's. Even if trump himself isn't a white supremacist parts of his base are.

- A sex offender
    - A misogynist, basically the leader of the patriarchy
    There's no reasoning with you if you can hear the trump tapes and not think that he is a misogynist at the very least.

- A russian planted official
    This is the only one entering the realm of conspiracy theory, but we have multiple intelligence agencies investigating russian ties to the election. It is not a nutjob conspiracy theory like the birther movement which should be dismissed out of hand. It's something under investigation which we're going to have to wait on the results for.

All of these things are based on things trump has said and done.

Talk about wilful ignorance? Telling yourself that the crowd of right wingers were solely retards shouting "obama is a muslim" and "go back to kenya" but clearly no one in the left wing crowds think trump is some nazi sex offender.

This is without even getting into the 'peaceful protests' where people were beaten simply for voting trump.

I'd take a bunch of fat morons shouting "trump is from kenya" any day over a bunch of thugs actually attacking people and destroying property because they think hitler 2.0 has arrived based on literally no evidence whatsoever
    The vast majority of the protests have been peaceful. From what I have gathered most of the violent ones are anarchists. They are not protesting trump, they latch on to any protests and stir up chaos. They are sadly an inevitability at any large protest, but that does not mean we should not protest.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    10 million? The actual death tolls from the atomic bomb were around 200,000, I don't know why you'd want to inflate that total to be worse than the Holocaust...
    True googled that I will admit to just picking a number still it wasn't a small amount of people to indcrimately murder.

I didn't vote for him, i think hes a total moron and almost certainly a liar (like pretty much every other politician)

I'm just not willing to throw out 'sex offender' like its the new 'asshole' or the new 'jackass'

Unlike some people

I don't even live in America so I can't vote. If I was, I wouldn't of voted for either major party. I would've probably been an early Bernie supporter but he adopted Shillary as his lord and saviour so fuck him too. I would've abstained from voting

If you have to choose between getting punched in the face or the stomach, I'd rather choose neither (even if someone will decide for me)
    Hello person that mirrors my views on the man. Good to see you.