Computer start issues.

Hi everyone. I'm finding myself a little bit lost with this issue, so I'm coming here to see if anyone could give me a hand.

Basically, we bought a new pc, ensembled it (I'm relatively new to this, it's the third one I do) aaaaand found an issue I seem to not to be able to fix so far: the computer keeps restarting itself over and over again. I turn it on, it turns off, it turns on etc...

The few things I tried so are, re-enseble it and turn it on without different parts (in case there's a breakdown voltage in any hardware). Nothing seems to work so far.

So, any idea? Thanks!

Ps: Englando I know, whatever.

Obvious stuff first, are all of the cables seated properly? Have you tried reseating your ram, GPU, CPU? Can you list your build?

Things to try, boot off of the IGPU, boot with nothing connected but cpu/mb/cpu cooler/psu/1 stick of ram. But from what it sounds cpu/mb issues are the first things that come to mind.

I'm 99% sure all the cables are on their place. The only one I feel like I may be messing up, are the ones that go from the pc case to the mb.

I tried reseating the ram (both of the sticks, and tried like one by one on different slots), the CPU (this was actually my first issue, 5, 1 second beeps. fixed after that) and the GPU. Tried to turn it on a few times with and without the GPU.

This is the build:

CPU: Intel core i5 6600k
    MB: Gigabyte GA-B150M-D3H
    RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V Red DDR4
    Cooler: Tacens Gelus Lite III+
    HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 1TB SATA3
    PC Case: Nox Hummer ZS Black
    GPU: MSI GTX 1060 3gb
    PSU: Tacens Mars Gaming 700W

Quote Originally Posted by Qeldin View Post
    I'm 99% sure all the cables are on their place. The only one I feel like I may be messing up, are the ones that go from the pc case to the mb.
    Might have a stuck reset button, hence causing it, saw it before.

Either way, first remove the reset button cables to make sure it is not that, takes 1 second.

Secondly, there is a small battery on the motherboard. Make sure the PC is off power, remove it and leave it off for awhile, good 15 minutes should do.

Put it in, boot again.

If it still doesnt boot then probably a fried motherboard.

Assuming you placed the stand offs before placing the motherboard?

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    Might have a stuck reset button, hence causing it, saw it before.

Either way, first remove the reset button cables to make sure it is not that, takes 1 second.
    Funny thing is that the pc case doesn't even have a reset switch, not even the reset switch cable.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    Secondly, there is a small battery on the motherboard. Make sure the PC is off power, remove it and leave it off for awhile, good 15 minutes should do.
    And already did this. Even pressed the power button a few times just in case there was some charge left on the mb.

Any chance that the problem may come from the power supply? With the first issue I had, there were no auto-reset problems. It was after fixing the 5 beeps thingy that this auto-reset issue started.

Oh i didnt understand the first time.

If you had a CPU issue at any moment then you might have caused some damage to it.

You need to check if so, remove and check if anything looks weird.

The auto reset as you call it, is called a boot loop usually caused by the motherboard itself cause it cant load something hence reboots.