Poll: you would rather live where

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Prefer to live where there is snow, or where there isn't snow. Poll coming.

I absolutely hate snow.

Well people in average live longer where there is snow. Snow the fountain of youth.

No snow is more better.

People who like snow are people who don't have the responsibility of shovelling or driving through snow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't like snow and ice when I'm driving, so, no snow... Also places where it snows, it tends to get too cold to ride my motorcycle year round, which sucks, because I like getting 45MPG.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Deleted
    No snow. If it was possible for me to move to a country with same living standard I've got here but warmer, over 20c most of the year, then I would.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Nah ill stick to florida man's awful driving skills and hurricanes rather than drive over sleet and shoveling my car out of a mound of snow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    No snow is more better.

People who like snow are people who don't have the responsibility of shovelling or driving through snow.
    This.

Or to put it another way; I used to love snow when I was a kid. Now that I am an Adult, I detest snow.

Driving in snow can be scary, especially when you go in to a tail spin. I went in to a tail spin a few times, luckily, there were nothing around at the time so I didn't crash. BUT IT WAS HELLA SCARY.

What's worse are the people who think they can drive normally on ice covered roads. "Sure you can buddy, I'll be about a quarter of a mile behind you so I don't crash in to your stupid ass."

Never lived with it. Does tue novelty wear off?

I was raised in Rochester, NY (and have moved back for a new college pursuit). I LOOOOVE snow. I like snowy sports. I even like non-snowy sports played in snow (I played football through middle and high school, and snow games are a lot of fun). Yeah, brushing off your car isn't the best, and it sometimes makes traffic go slower, but I don't mind that.

Hate living with snow, but i wouldn't trade it for many places that don't have snow. A snowstorm is still better than a tornado or hurricane or Zika... If i could leave Canada for anywhere i'd probably pick New Zealand, average same temps in summer, no snow in winter, doesn't have the deadly creatures of Australia.

TBH more about temperature then snow.

What I like living in a colder climate are:

* Less pests and parasites then in warmer climates. (In my parts you only get ill if you drink from still water where something has died).
    * Having great tap water. The tap water in my parts is a lot better tasting then bottled water.
    * An abundance of fresh water due to autumn rain and snow melting in the spring, also good for making clean energy.

Drawback is that november-february is dark and gloomy, but fixable by adding vitamin D to your diet.
    Last edited by Waynhim; 2017-01-27 at 05:10 AM.

in a few years I'll hopefully move to the Denver CO area and get right back into those winter activities.

While I used to enjoy the snow and loved the cold weather, now stuck with nerve damage which makes the cold painful.

So with the choice of being uncomfortably warm or painfully cold, the warm wins. Sucks too because I used to love cold weather.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

No snow. I mean, I prefer the cold over the hot so that often comes with more snow. I'd rather live with snow and easily manageable temperatures.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

I like snow, but I don't miss having snow from end of October til May.

I could live someplace that had snow for 3-4 months or less.

I'd love to live somewhere there isn't snow because I haven't lived anywhere with snow yet.

Anyone got a place I can stay that gets snow?
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like snow itself, but the cold weather is no bueno. I'd prefer to live in a warm place near an ocean, with tall mountains nearby with snow on top of them for skiing.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    I only like snow when it's light enough to let me drive to an empty parking lot and drive sideways. We don't get much snow, but February is the month when we get it, and I hope it's light.

Deleted
    I love snow but hate it's slippery, cold cousin ice.

I hate living somewhere with snow, but I don't mind going on vacation somewhere with snow to ski.