Deleted

Spec to go when PL

Hey guys, we don't have a rogue atm in my guild an i decided to go for it.

To be honest i almost never played rogue in 11years. I read what was available on the discord and it will help a lot but first i have to xp my rogue (he is 100). I will have to rush 110 and my guild will PL me. I don't really have time to play around with each spec. I know that i will have to change spec depending on the fight but for now i will have to max one first and catch up with them. Which spec should i max first ? I read that it was sub before but then it was nerf... should i go for assa or maybe outlaw?

I saw that there were 2 builds assa, poison or bleed what is the difference and which one should i go for if i pick assa?

Thx
    Last edited by mmoc0df06d4b11; 2017-01-23 at 04:13 AM.

i'd say outlaw is the most flexible since it's decent at both ST and AOE

assa is more focused on ST
    and while sub is good in AOE it requires the legendary cloak to do so.

Deleted
    Usually you will stay at one spec as long as you dont have multispec legendaries. All specs are able to pull sufficient performance in all available pve content. You should play the spec which feels the most fun for you. This makes it much easier for you to master it. You will never reach 100% of your performance if you dont like the playstyle.

To keep it simple,

If you would like to go with the masses, go assassination for raiding. It has high damage (DoT damage specifically) without too much practice needed. ST king.

Outlaw has RNG/front end damage (Roll the bones is your main dps buff skill, look it up) so if you like that then go for that. Also AOE king.

Sub is imo will take the longest to wrap your head around/master, A little of everything, (energy pool, RNG, buff/debuff upkeep, front end damage/DoT damage) . And even if you do get perfect rotation dps isn't amazing unless you have the right legendaries. But I think it's more interesting and fun than the rest so that's why I play that spec. Looks like you aren't looking for funseys though.