Too many things to active during a short window...

So I'm Fury, and I've got the Ring of Collapsing Futures and the Draught of Souls.

To get optimal use out of the Ring I realise I need to use it after BC and Enrage.

So I'd obviously try to use it straight after rampage in a BC window. Does anyone have any insight as to where I could macro this without wasting it too much? I need to use it every 30 seconds to avoid it getting removed from my rotation.

Otherwise my button presses basically have me mashing buttons after rampage, as I'm using DoS as well. I have no doubt that I'm wasting time and as a result, damage.

Heeeelp please kind sirs!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros
    "What about Ring of Collapsing Futures? Someone said it's an Arms ring."
    "Someone" is dumb. Collapsing Futures has great stats for Fury, and the proc lines up very well with Convergence. Unless you have a legendary, it's your second best ring and only slightly behind Melandrus. It should be used during Battle Cry and Enrage, whenever the Temptation debuff isn't up.
    I highlighted the important part for you. Macro would mean that you'll use it more often than whats healthy enough.
    Use it after Draught (or with rampage, when Draught is on CD)

Heya, yeah I read that, thanks (I read that guide often as I'm still new to Fury, only having switched about 3 weeks ago).

As I said the main issue is that I just have so many buttons to very quickly press, i.e. almost simultaneously that it's messing with my head and, rotation.

Maybe I'll bind the ring to a thumb button or something on my mouse...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceowulf View Post
    Heya, yeah I read that, thanks (I read that guide often as I'm still new to Fury, only having switched about 3 weeks ago).

As I said the main issue is that I just have so many buttons to very quickly press, i.e. almost simultaneously that it's messing with my head and, rotation.

Maybe I'll bind the ring to a thumb button or something on my mouse...
    Do you play with just keybinds, or also your mouse? You could try to click the ring with the mouse, hovering over it prematurely.

You could macro it to Odyns Fury, since you would always use Odyns Fury with both Enrage and Battle Cry up, if you're looking for a set and forget. Though Odyns Fury can be cast without a target, the ring can't so keep that in mind the ring will do nothing if you have no target selected.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    You could macro it to Odyns Fury, since you would always use Odyns Fury with both Enrage and Battle Cry up, if you're looking for a set and forget. Though Odyns Fury can be cast without a target, the ring can't so keep that in mind the ring will do nothing if you have no target selected.
    I have a G13 keypad and a G600 mouse. Combined I've got plenty of keybind space, but as I'm getting older the reaction times are getting slower. What I did was put it into the spot where I used to have Focused Rage as Arms/Prot. My thumb is used to rapidly hitting that spot simultaneously with other abilities. So hopefully the brain can remember to use it at the right time :P

Thanks for the feedback guys, I only came to this solution after writing the post (reflection I guess). Having said that, any other options that other people use would still be greatly appreciated.

Edit: I appologise, I responded to the wrong person. Putting it with OF is indeed an option! Though that would be "wasting" 25 seconds of the rings safe CD. Still, not a bad option thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ceowulf View Post
    I have a G13 keypad and a G600 mouse. Combined I've got plenty of keybind space, but as I'm getting older the reaction times are getting slower. What I did was put it into the spot where I used to have Focused Rage as Arms/Prot. My thumb is used to rapidly hitting that spot simultaneously with other abilities. So hopefully the brain can remember to use it at the right time :P

Thanks for the feedback guys, I only came to this solution after writing the post (reflection I guess). Having said that, any other options that other people use would still be greatly appreciated.

Edit: I appologise, I responded to the wrong person. Putting it with OF is indeed an option! Though that would be "wasting" 25 seconds of the rings safe CD. Still, not a bad option thanks!
    Macroing it to OF has also been my suggestion, although once you get Convergence you have to watch the timer a bit more carefully, since it will allow you to use the ring more often than OF. You could also macro it to Draught, using it the same way; together when both are available, and the Ring alone while Draught is on cooldown.