Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Shia Lebeouf has just been arrested by the Police - for assualt.

Hollywood actor - Shia Lebeouf has just been arrested by the police and taken away in handcuffs after assaulting another person at his live-stream art project (video below of him being taken away in handcuffs).

Most of the assault was caught off camera but the first video below shows how Shia initiated the violence with a hit to the abdomen of the man who was caught off guard completely unaware.

Shia has progressively been losing his cool over the last couple of days as those with different political opinions voiced their opposition at his live stream art-project.

Although its unclear at this stage exactly what caused Shia to lash out and get violent - people at the scene believe Shia finally snapped, lost his cool and physically assaulted a person.

Do people all agree it's great to have freedom of expression - but violence isn't the solution?

+ Shia should know better than this and these types of events will attract all people with different political opinions to his

UPDATE START OF THE ASSAULT CAUGHT ON CAMERA:

1 part of the assault below -

Shia strikes man to the abdomen - forcibly grabs his arm and takes him off camera to continue the assault.

Arrest video:

Shia getting trolled and loses his cool

Shia chasing down pepe protestor

Shia force kisses another man against his will

Other participants at the "art-project" losing their cool

Long video of interruptions at "He Will Not Divide Us" live stream

Last edited by archimonde9999; 2017-01-26 at 06:59 AM. Reason: assualt on camera

7+ Year Old Account
    So assault and sexual assault then? He deserves it for sure

Yeah well assaulting people is ok now if they have the wrong opinions according to sjw goons on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Yeah well assaulting people is ok now if they have the wrong opinions according to sjw goons on this forum.
    Let's see the assault first. All there is are allegations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhoopsies.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Waitaminute... all these Pepes... were these people White Nationalists AKA Neo Nazis? Because if so, I would imagine him getting more support, considering the dude punching out the Neo Nazi on TV got a lot.

Not saying it isn't illegal, just that he'd likely get a lot of support.

He needs to be put into a mental hospital.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Hey friend

7+ Year Old Account
    Shia had a meltdown. It could be assault. It won't be "assault and battery" unless there was physical contact, such as a punch landing.

Maybe I've been living under a rock but wtf is this.... they gonna be drinking some kool aid soon or gonna try one upping the manson family? Holy cult chant batman!

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    God, these people are acting like cultists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xeranath View Post
    Maybe I've been living under a rock but wtf is this.... they gonna be drinking some kool aid soon or gonna try one upping the manson family? Holy cult chant batman!
    I donno, I'm pretty horrified by Him signing executive orders shutting up scientists, but I'm also pretty sure gathering in the street and chanting against him in a zealous manner is more likely to turn your entire street in his favor.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand, though. Why is he harassing people there who are effectively 'on his side' and repeating his message? Isn't that like... counterproductive?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    I don't understand, though. Why is he harassing people there who are effectively 'on his side' and repeating his message? Isn't that like... counterproductive?
    Everyone is the enemy now.

The guy was a robot in disguise. Shia was trying to save humanity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Odd. Shia is well-known for being such a calm and collected individual.

At least one of those vids is of a neo-nazi trying to yell racist propaganda at the camera.

Shia is Jewish.

I blame the violent media, always glorifying violence against nazis, people need to stop hating these alt-right neo-nazis (who were clearly starting shit) so 'they' can spread their hate and violence to others in peace.

Really though, f*ck the nazis, f*ck the alt-right spreading their cancer, f*ck the pepe meme, and f*ck anyone who supports these clowns.

Infract or ban me if you wish, I'll never have sympathy for alt-right nazi trolls, and never apologize for calling them out on their bullcr@p hate-mongering of people who don't deserve it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shouldn't they have been yelling "JUST DO IT!!!" instead?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Looks like they got divided after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Knarg View Post
    At least one of those vids is of a neo-nazi trying to yell racist propaganda at the camera.
    Shh. you're not supposed to call them that anymore, it hurts their feelings. They're alt-right.