Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bolly View Post
    To be fair, one is actually unwarranted.
    The one which doesn't involve your political football team being wrong?

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Mosh pits to be outlawed next
    LMAO. Reminds me of when all the neo-nazi skinheads used to whine about not being allowed into punk shows in the 90's after they had started too many fights and tried to gang up on people. Suddenly when they weren't able to bully someone, they start crying.

Crybullying is not just a lefty tactic. That's all this anti-Shia whinefest is. For heaven's sake just attack his movies, that's all you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    TIL yelling about Pepe and Jews controlling the world is being physical with someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooba View Post
    TIL Yelling a slogan is being physical with someone.

Aside: Someone countertrolls a troll, and the guys denigrating safe spaces want a safe space. /rolleyes.
    Epic pwnage. Yarathir why do you seem to be defending neo-Nazis in every thread...

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    I like that we live in a world where the Left completely defends this, but condemns cat-calling :P makes up for good memes!
    Yeah man, how dare he troll a troll! oh wait.

The one which doesn't involve your political football team being wrong?
    Oh right. I take that back. Women should control their jiggle while they walk by me. These urges...

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Epic pwnage. Yarathir why do you seem to be defending neo-Nazis in every thread...
    Totes rekt.

Celista, why are you still beating your wife?

To be fair, one is actually unwarranted.
    Possibly. Thing is, either words hurt, or words don't hurt. We can't have the cake and eat it too!

Is this "physically dominating!" someone? No. I spot a couple chest-bumps, some shoving, but that's about it. Comes with being in a protest, crowded with people, I'd say.
    But I just find it hilarious that the side that is so worried about words and how these are delivered, seems to be okay when it's done by one of their own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by monkmastaeq View Post
    Someone shouting in your ear as loud as they can like that should be considered assault, since you are legally not allowed to punch them in the face or shove them away to stop it. of course a pussy like this would only try to intimidate someone smaller than him
    If it were considered assault, you could use force to defend yourself.

The very fact that you know you can't is an admission that you know it's not assault.

ITT people who change their opinions depending on the beliefs of the people involved. Lib shouting down or assaulting a conservative? Lawlz. But when the opposite happens it's the end of the world. Some people are just more requal than others I guess... When you resort to physical intimidation you lose the high ground whether your position was right or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    The fact that you even attempt to compare these two things really says a lot about you as a person.
    I agree. Speaking towards someone, even if crude crap, and yelling at someone's ears, while chest-bumping them; One of them does seem worse I bet you claim it's the former. lel

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are you white knighting Shia? :^)
    How so? If the guy gets arrested I wouldn't even bat an eye.

Possibly. Thing is, either words hurt, or words don't hurt. We can't have the cake and eat it too!

Is this "physically dominating!" someone? No. I spot a couple chest-bumps, some shoving, but that's about it. Comes with being in a protest, crowded with people, I'd say.
    But I just find it hilarious that the side that is so worried about words and how these are delivered, seems to be okay when it's done by one of their own.
    Have you ever been to a club? Very much warranted catcalling and you'll never find a person from any side complain. Context is quite relative but you think it's about words?

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    How so? If the guy gets arrested I wouldn't even bat an eye.
    I'm only saying it because you mentioned it out of nowhere, sweetums.

Deleted
    Actions have Consequences

Action: Trolling and disrupting somebody's filming
    Consequence: Getting shouted at and forcefully removed

If you don't want consequences then either behave or remain in your basement.

It isn't violence THREAD OVER PLEASE CLOSE NOTHING TO DISCUSS

Have you ever been to a club? Very much warranted catcalling and you'll never find a person from any side complain. Context is quite relative but you think it's about words?
    Someone walking around, in a skimpy outfit doing it for attention, complains about cat-calling. Just because it attracted "creepy" guys instead of "top-model" guys.

Yes, context matters. Do you defend the above then?

Time the shoving.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're asking that this counter-protestor have a safe space where he doesn't have to face the fallout from his actions. That's explicitly what you're asking. Not using the words "safe space" doesn't change what you're asking for.
    A "safe space" from people shoving you around, sure. I don't think it's appropriate to shove people.

A civilian(Shia) doesn't have the right to remove you(the counter protester) from a public space no matter how much of a nuisance you are.

No force according to you, but you're HEAVILY biased. Shoving constitutes as force, and there was shoving from both of them.

Okay, let me try something different. Since we'll never agree with who is shoving or is not shoving. Do you agree that pushing someone around isn't acceptable?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If it were considered assault, you could use force to defend yourself.

The very fact that you know you can't is an admission that you know it's not assault.
    Just proving you can read? Maybe google the word SHOULD???????

The chest bumping and the fact he chases him all over is the assault really

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm only saying it because you mentioned it out of nowhere, sweetums.
    Well you're trying to defend someone with the false narrative that he was there trying to debate or something and not just trolling for reactions. So... he got a reaction. Mission accomplished.

Someone walking around, in a skimpy outfit doing it for attention, complains about cat-calling. Just because it attracted "creepy" guys instead of "top-model" guys.

Yes, context matters. Do you defend the above then?
    Skimpy outfit. You mean the spandex that is popular amongst everyone who gym?