Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely a dick move.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    It was the biggest protest in the history of the US that was almost completely peaceful. That's why the mouthbreathers in tD, 4chan etc. have to grasp at straws.

"Look at all those liberals suddenly not caring about the environment!" *insert picture of a "shrine" that was supposed to be full of banners*
    "Look at celebrities physically dominating a "peaceful smaller man"!" *insert biggest safe space bullshit here*

There was another T_D post on /all in the morning today, can't remember what it was about though. I just facepalmed and went to uni.
    What confused the fuck out of me is you see the black-suits with their faces covered causing property damage with obvious anarchist iconography, and then people go ahead and decry liberals because "Look how violent liberals are being, what hypocrites." You can even see careful editing of the clips that show anti-Trump protestors with their signage saying "I didn't vote for hate", or something else equally banal, and then cuts back to the anarchists doing their normal raging against the government. Even then, people are terrified that the rioters are going to hurt someone when anarchist riots are not known for attacking people, they're just known for property damage.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

"He will not divide us" is pretty dumb for a slogan. Liberals are not likely to start hating hispanic people because Trump said so (or muslims, black, asian, etc). On top of that liberals are dividing themselves against Trumpists, so they failed already.

10+ Year Old Account
    When did MMOC started defending Nazi like it's their jobs?

Deleted
    The troll looked like he was getting turned on by the 'physical assault'

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Trump troll's hat is ridiculous.
    He looks like a temp employee at the death star.

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Carry on yelling in folks ears and thinking that is not violent and a cool means to sped the message of how terrible trump is and how he will not divide you from other Americans. Its working.

Oh i see your problem lol you think im a liberal hahah funny. This is the best part of this thread.
    You're either a liberal or a hypocrite considering you're saying yelling is violence. Have you ever even seen a Trump rally? Christ. Literally all belligerence.
    Anything worth doing is worth over-doing. Moderation's for cowards.

no, he just fell for a Troll, noob mistake.

Look at 1:14 of the video below.

Shia forcibly kisses/licks another man against his will. Given we live in a world of equality, this should be treated in the same legal way as if he had done it to a woman.

I'm starting to think this Shia guy may be losing his mind.