Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cûr View Post
    Never understood why people whine and cry so much about things they can do something about.
    Don't like getting dazed / dismounted... craft / buy a barding.

Don't like flying, don't fly.

Don't like waiting to fly, quit and come back when flying is introduced.

The entitlement issues some people have today is mind-numbing.
    like, its not rocket sience

Flying killed the world pvp and stuff at the ground.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    so, 3 months to complete the campaign? ROFL
    Yep, it is logical. Also - don't have heart attack - flying may not come to Argus AT ALL. And in next expansion they will follow this model AGAIN. Also 9 weeks is not 3 months, go back to school.

...I hope we discouraged you from the game already, can you go now?
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2017-01-23 at 03:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    I understand what you mean and I agree with the principle.

The problem is that the content, in this case, the Broken Isles, that Blizzard designed is TERRIBLE. The quests are decent but the terrain is depressingly bad. If they want us to really experience it, they should make something that is nice to experience in the first place.

Every second of travelling in Broken Isles is a nightmare. A gazillion mobs, dazed 24/7 and more hills, valleys, roots, rocks, pitfalls, mountains etc than you could even describe.

If the zones are nice, flying isn't needed.
    If the zones are awful, we need flying ASAP! Like now!
    Then no offence but maybe you are playing the wrong game? It is your opinion that the Broken Isles is badly designed and it is your opinion that terrain is depressingly bad and you are entitled to that opinion, but I would say the majority disagree. The only thing that I agree with you on is the dazing was a bit excessive but again, I understand why they did it. Its pointless removing the ability to fly if nothing can take you off a ground mount, because you will just have the exact same way to avoid stuff, just slower.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserChild9 View Post
    Then no offence but maybe you are playing the wrong game? It is your opinion that the Broken Isles is badly designed and it is your opinion that terrain is depressingly bad and you are entitled to that opinion, but I would say the majority disagree. The only thing that I agree with you on is the dazing was a bit excessive but again, I understand why they did it. Its pointless removing the ability to fly if nothing can take you off a ground mount, because you will just have the exact same way to avoid stuff, just slower.
    But there is a solution to dazing. Buy bardings. They are cheap as hell to get.

Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    Flying killed the world pvp and stuff at the ground.
    Are you rallying for the removal of Battlegrounds and all other kinds of instanced PvP? Because if something truly damaged WPvP, was those formerly mentioned.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/achievement=1...inder-part-two

so the part two is here..

i remember blizzard saying that part 2 would be way more faster than part one, but yet, you need:

-Do the history line of legionfall;
    -Reach exalted with Armies of Legionfall;

if the reputation follow like was the other, when u can only get rep with WQ/Emissarys (and the questline), this will take roughly 1 month to complete, like part one.

this is just stupid tbh :/

already tired of getting on ground, and hte worse, everytime i get dazed, i get unmounted. if at least they take the unmount part of it, it would be less stressing :/
    Just one month? I think you might be giving Blizzard too much credit, it will likely take a month long quest line that unlocks weekly before you can even start the rep grind.

Remember, time gates are the new content in legion.

Deleted
    How do you earn reputation with Armies of the Legionfall?

Is the Legionfall campaign time gated?

Quote Originally Posted by FluxAureo View Post
    How do you earn reputation with Armies of the Legionfall?

Is the Legionfall campaign time gated?
    I'd assume so since I'm guessing it will open the Tomb of Sargeras.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, maybe wrong game in that sense. I like raiding and doing end game content. The leveling is a means to an end. If I could skip it I would even though lore somewhat interest me too. Basically, it's more important that it's smooth than like epic and awesome and full with amazing views and lore. What matters is raid/dungeon and class design to me.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/achievement=1...inder-part-two

so the part two is here..

i remember blizzard saying that part 2 would be way more faster than part one, but yet, you need:

-Do the history line of legionfall;
    -Reach exalted with Armies of Legionfall;

if the reputation follow like was the other, when u can only get rep with WQ/Emissarys (and the questline), this will take roughly 1 month to complete, like part one.

this is just stupid tbh :/

already tired of getting on ground, and hte worse, everytime i get dazed, i get unmounted. if at least they take the unmount part of it, it would be less stressing :/
    Didn't you read any Blizzcon summaries? That's exactly what they said about it back then. Do the new Broken Shore story and reach Exalted with the faction.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaelexi View Post
    All I see is a bunch of babies that saying that life is too hard and why can't I have my convenience back.....
    Then stop using your car, and do all household chores without any convenient machines.

Well, maybe wrong game in that sense. I like raiding and doing end game content. The leveling is a means to an end. If I could skip it I would even though lore somewhat interest me too. Basically, it's more important that it's smooth than like epic and awesome and full with amazing views and lore. What matters is raid/dungeon and class design to me.
    You're playing half of the game then. The world is also an important part of World of Warcraft.

15+ Year Old Account
    The quests are decent but the terrain is depressingly bad.
    So I suppose for you it would be perfect if the Broken Isles were like Tanaris?

But then you might say the travel speed in the Broken Isles is depressingly bad, no?

I personally applaud Blizzard for making zones that aren't that big feel huge due to how they laid out the terrain.
    And the terrain doesn't seem intentionally annoying - it actually feels reasonably realistic.
    Highmountain with all the mountainside slopes is really awesome.
    Last edited by Nurvus; 2017-01-23 at 03:31 PM.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardac View Post
    They take it away because the areas are meant to be played. Not just tiny patches of area where you mount up or land. They restrict flying long enough so the new content can be seen and experienced and then they unlock it.
    I have "played" this areas, thank you very much. For the first time you complete a quest as a random WQ, you are technically done with the content. Repetition is not fun. If you think it's fun, then you must be a fan of household chores, either. Do you have any machines which help you clean the house, the dishes, the laundry? Then why the Hell do you want to take convenience out of chores in a game?

- - - Updated - - -

People who disagree have already stopped playing except of some hardcore fans like me. I would kill some developers to get flying in WoW at this point. Yes, I know how it sounds. I love outdoor content, but I hate how the ridiculous maze design is robbing me of any opportunity to have some variation in my travel routine if I want to get things done in a reasonable timeframe.

When flying goes in, the FFA PVP achievements need to become feats of strength.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    When flying goes in, the FFA PVP achievements need to become feats of strength.
    Why? At least the Val'shara and the Highmountain one are inside and you only go there if you really want to anyway, and if no one would be there you can still kill the npcs.

Deleted
    Here you go:
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=208705/...eather-barding
    Problem solved!

SNIP.... but I hate the sense of entitlement most of the community feel towards it. Blizzard make a whole game and all people care about is skipping it.
    It's not entitlement. We had flying and got it in a much better way, unlike the past expansions changes. It's all well and good leveling on the ground. It's fine the first couple of times you knock out that content. It's just logical at a shorter point than blizzard can understand that at this point in the game, after you have done the content. you skip what you don't need and flying should be available sooner. Not months after launch.

If it feels like work, do something else and don't pay for a subscription. No one forces anyone to pay a subscription!
    It's called a useless grind with no real point for a reward thats better than the actual content you're grinding. Yea, yea, grinds are in many games but this one didn't need it attached to flying much past max level.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    You're playing half of the game then. The world is also an important part of World of Warcraft.
    The first hand full of times sure. While leveling sure, its new. However, the new wears off pretty fast and WOW becomes more about points of interest. Get to the points of interest faster not slower. Get to the exciting parts sooner in the game where there is interest. Nothing was ever wrong with that design in wow.
    Last edited by quras; 2017-01-23 at 04:20 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    omfg reaching exalted with a rep we havent seen how you will reach exalted with yet is so bullshit and time consuming
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content