Horde [H][Thrall]<OMS> 5/10H 10/10N 3/3H LFM for Heroic and Mythic NH Progression!

<Oh My Science> is a tight knit guild of close friends that enjoys raiding and Mythic+. Historically, many of us have been top mythic raiders but this expansion we're slowing things down a bit. We are taking our time going through the content, with the end goal being to go through Mythic raids when we are ready. By that, I mean we will progress into mythic once we are comfortably farming heroic: We are not a "Week 2" mythic guild, if you catch my drift. We are looking for players interested in learning Mythic, or those who have experience. Either/or is fine!

Our current progression as a guild is 5/10H, 10/10N, 3/3H, 7/7H. Our core leadership (Officer council) has 10/10H experience in NH and plan to get the guild there as soon as we can round out the roster a tad bit more.

Please note this is not because we are bad players; we simply enjoy doing things at a comfortable pace and enjoy playing with each other. We never want a player to feel like they're being judged or condescended.

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9-12 EST for progression nights.

As far as recruitment goes, we have immediate openings for the following:

Mage
    Balance Druid
    Any Exceptional Ranged DPS
    All other classes will be considered, do not shy away from messaging us!

That being said, we are a laid back group of working class individuals who like to have a good time but down the content. I wouldn't consider us casual, but I wouldn't consider us hardcore either. We require 3 things from our raiders here at OMS and we all believe in these 3 tenants very much so:

A rage/drama free environment in a relaxed setting with friends
    Good attendance
    A willingness to learn and grow as a player
    If you feel like you can align yourself to that philosophy, you will fit in just fine here!

Note that we will NOT tolerate people who cannot or will not abide by those rules.

If you wish to inquire about joining the guild or just want a home to stay in, reply to this thread or message me in game via my battletag:

Lexxon#1287

The guild leader's battletag is as follows:

Myr#11572

Officers of the guild for further contact:

pyraneas#1757
    Tegernako#1313
    Heaps#1545
    Lexxon#1287
    Last edited by Lexadin; 2017-02-08 at 01:46 PM.

Bump for 3/10 Heroic progression in Nighthold, looking for solid 4th healer for core raid spot.

Found our 4th healer, just need to find some ranged classes!

Update bump, looking for a paladin/bear tank as one of our tanks is retiring from the game.