Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    i started this toon since we had a nice rotation with some nice dps on it.
    now i feel like i'm the kid from the block who needs stronger friends 2 complete something
    should we reroll

Quote Originally Posted by Wildthing View Post
    After all this years and we are still called of ench anter?
    OMFG THIS!!! ^^^

People.... people........ You act like you bleed enhancement, yet instead of calling yourselves an enHANCEment shaman, ENH shammy, ....enhancer (one im not very fond of but its still correct) for some reason the dumbest of the retards really shine when they call themselves an ench sham! Why? Because ENCHANTER is not a gd wow shaman spec, nor is it even anything shaman related class wise, esp in wow! Yes world of warcraft has a profession that is an enchanter, but that is besides the point. Some other games have enchanter as a spec, but its NOTHING melee related - infact its more about charming random mobs and using them as pets, and/or being a mana battery/support role...

Just like rouge is not a rogue ffs >.<

STOP CALLING ENHANCEMENT SHAMMYS ANYTHING DIFFERENT THAT DOES NOT CONTAIN THESE FIRST 3 LETTERS (IN ONLY THIS ORDER) -> E N H!

I cant end this without saying I have only quoted Wildthing because he quoted Strimmiz who was the offender. By no way was this directed toward Wildthing esp considering hes most likely one of MANY who im sure literally cringes when some fuktard does this!

Quote Originally Posted by Zinip View Post
    OMFG THIS!!! ^^^

People.... people........ You act like you bleed enhancement, yet instead of calling yourselves an enHANCEment shaman, ENH shammy, ....enhancer (one im not very fond of but its still correct) for some reason the dumbest of the retards really shine when they call themselves an ench sham! Why? Because ENCHANTER is not a gd wow shaman spec, nor is it even anything shaman related class wise, esp in wow! Yes world of warcraft has a profession that is an enchanter, but that is besides the point. Some other games have enchanter as a spec, but its NOTHING melee related - infact its more about charming random mobs and using them as pets, and/or being a mana battery/support role...

STOP CALLING ENHANCEMENT SHAMMYS ANYTHING DIFFERENT THAT DOES NOT CONTAIN THESE FIRST 3 LETTERS (IN ONLY THIS ORDER) -> E N H!

I cant end this without saying I have only quoted Wildthing because he quoted Strimmiz who was the offender. By no way was this directed toward Wildthing esp considering hes most likely one of MANY who im sure literally cringes when some fuktard does this!
    or you could just be not so easily triggered in stead of writing half an essay about it?

just slowly breath in and out next time anyone makes a post about a 2handed enchantment tanking shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by woopytywoop View Post
    or you could just be not so easily triggered in stead of writing half an essay about it?

just slowly breath in and out next time anyone makes a post about a 2handed enchantment tanking shaman.
    I liked my Enchantment tanking shaman in Karazhan. /s
    Ontopic: Well, we need some more number fixxes on some abilities. I wouldn't mind crash lightning also activating passive cleave on auto attacks. Would give us some more incentive to actually AoE.

Besides AoE, we also need some more damage on our abilities. The current problem we're facing is, that if we aren't lucky with procs, we're loosing a ton of damage. Hailstorm helped us in dealing constant damage, and since its gone it is showing a lot. Also, SA was another culprit for our high damage output.
    If they want us to be competitive, they either need to increase the proc chance of stormbringer, or increase our overall damage output with Stormstrike and other abilities. Besides that, we're fine mechanically.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Re: AoE I just want Flameshock LL Fire Nova back. I actually really liked it =[

Deleted
    I'm happy with Enha from a balance perspective, I think the low overall DPS at the moment can be explained by reliance on 4 set, AoE requiring specific gear and such.

Hi im Dyso

Quote Originally Posted by Strimmiz View Post
    Shaman is currently in the low end of the damage classses for Nighthold if you look at overall dps and overall st dps for both elemental and ench and now with buffs to mages/hunters/ferals we will probably be the worst class by mythic release. Resto shaman numbers doesnt look much better either where they are behind all other healers. Is this fair?
    Hi, im Dyso, a Resto shaman on Area-52

I really don't know if you have looked into many logs for healing, but we're in a fine place at the moment with strong cooldowns for raid encounters

Yes other healers like druid and priest have higher throughput than us at the moment. But you would never catch me dead playing anything other than this class

Feel free to look up my logs (I cannot link them yet)

Quote Originally Posted by Zinip View Post
    OMFG THIS!!! ^^^

I'm an Enchancement Shaman and always will be!
    If you don't like that, we can step outside into the tBC era and I'll have my quad crit WF proc do the talkin'

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strimmiz View Post
    Shaman is currently in the low end of the damage classses for Nighthold if you look at overall dps and overall st dps for both elemental and ench and now with buffs to mages/hunters/ferals we will probably be the worst class by mythic release. Resto shaman numbers doesnt look much better either where they are behind all other healers. Is this fair?
    We're doing fine at the moment. I just got my 4 set last night and the DPS increase is pretty substantial. Pulling about 450 sustained at the moment without my 35th trait and a 884ilvl. I'd stop worrying about how other classes are doing and spend some time learning the one you do play.

Shamans, the worst class.

Welcome to the shaman class since Alpha WOW.

Every expansion there is something blizzard completely fucks up with shamans, and maybe fixes it 2 expansions later.

Deleted
    Enchanting is a shaman class now?

Looking at wowprogress it seems Serenity used an enhancement shaman for most fights and limit used both enh and ele, even bringing 2 for Tichondrius. And of course resto shamans are brought by every single guild. Seems to me that shaman dps specs are in a lot better spot than they have been in a lot of previous tiers.

Deleted
    What happened to "doing what your class does best" ?
    Like arms warriors are pretty weak when it comes to consistent aoe, and therefore mainly do single target as much as possible, and then do the occasional burst aoe- and then going back to straight single target.

I mean, if shaman aoe is so bad then stick to single target..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xzeve View Post
    What happened to "doing what your class does best" ?
    Like arms warriors are pretty weak when it comes to consistent aoe, and therefore mainly do single target as much as possible, and then do the occasional burst aoe- and then going back to straight single target.

I mean, if shaman aoe is so bad then stick to single target..
    Pretty much this.

For my build and design, I put out a pretty impressive amount of sustained single target big d*ck dps now. (running 2 piece still) But my burst is mediocre and my AOE is at best sub-par. Raid leader basically tells me to drill in to the bosses or a big add (E.G. Adds on Chromatic or Ellisonde) that needs to die and I do it to pretty great effect. When I have to shift out of that zone, my results suffer and my contribution to the raid greatly diminishes. It's about finding our niche, having a RL that understands that, and abusing the holy living hell out of it.

If you check wow logs, shaman is doing fine actually. Last week we were near the bottom, esp Enhance, but looks much better this week.

NH Heroic: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/11#difficulty=4
    NH Mythic: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/11# (we are actually at the top in mythic, but VERY FEW parses to compare here)
    ToV Heroic: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/12#difficulty=4 (enhance top 5, elemental bottom 5 lol)

Last week I would have thought we were in trouble and needed some buffs, but looks like with the 4 set bonus things have balanced themselves out a bit and we are competitive. The NH Mythic data shows that top guilds are bringing both enh and elem.