Page 1 of 3
LastLast

If you wanted to start a war how would you do it?

Hi

I just want to learn how would you wanna start a war and achieve your countrys victory above all?

what would be your way of starting a world wide war?

Full barrage of nukes from the subs, all their cities would be missing. Ask them to surrender.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Am I the leader of a country in this scenario? Or am I me as I am right now?

Before I start a world wide war, I usually run Steam, then Europa Universalis IV. Mind you, Civ V is also nice for such pastimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Am I the leader of a country in this scenario? Or am I me as I am right now?
    Pick which ever fits your scenario

Deleted
    Invade their country.

But I'm a smart warmonger I'll call my soldiers refugees.

such boring things to say i expected a lot more from you guys none of those above would bring about a ww3

Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    Pick which ever fits your scenario
    Well my scenario would change depending on which of these it was, but:

If I was the leader of a country I would pick a nearby weaker nation and begin exaggerating any grievances I had with them out of all proportion to get the populace behind, or at least used to, the idea of "They are against us! Its us or them!". Then actively work to create an unstable situation and wait for the inevitable incident what will provide "justification".

If its just me I would try to portray myself as acting on behalf of my country and commit some form of terror attack and hope for retaliation that spirals out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    You guys can't be serious ^^ What if "your country" is Luxemburg? What is the victory plan?
    Your defeatist quitter talk is unwelcome here. All Europe will bow to the might of Luxembourgh or be crushed beneath it.
    Last edited by Enthusiastic Steward; 2017-01-24 at 02:05 PM.

such boring things to say i expected a lot more from you guys none of those above would bring about a ww3
    Hubcap's suggestion might. People really don't like their allies being nuked.

Delete the last episode of Game of Thrones so nobody could see it.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I show the US a fraudulent report that a third world nation had rich oil reserves of course.
    Or a WMD stashpile. Oh, wait...

Hi

I just want to learn how would you wanna start a war and achieve your countrys victory above all?

The leftist and George Soros way take over their governments with your own yes-men and take away their weapons laws and rights, then cuck all the people with brainwashed SJW, BLM, Feminists and then nail them with your creation ISIS.
    Last edited by omfgreally; 2017-01-24 at 02:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Want to start a war?
    Insult Islam and post Mohammed pixs

Assasinate the archduke

Deleted
    Steal Helen of Troy.

Insult their waifus.

-- Capt. Copeland

Elect Donald Trump.

Hi

Ban all chocolate in the world because is black

10+ Year Old Account
    I would grab the person by the hand and say...

"1...2...3...4...I declare a Thumb War!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Scaring people and scapegoating has worked out. Typically, wars that don't have the 'they are comming right for us' scare tactics, don't get enouph public support. If people are scared enouph, they will support it. But, as Vietnam and Iraq has shown, you need to scare people more than just at the point of the war starting.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi