WoWProgress M+ Score

Hey guys has anyone been having issues with WoWProgress Mythic+ score not updating a specific dungeon? Yes i've updated my character on the right hand side of the screen multiple times and logged out etc. All my other dungeons that are personal bests update within ~30mins but my DHT dungeon will not update. I'm realm rank 1 warrior for M+score so loosing out on points from DHT not updating is crucial to holding my position.

Anyone have ideas why that dungeon and only that dungeon isn't updating?-I've done multiple DHT's higher than what is on my progress and none of them have updated. Did 18 arcway last night, updated in ~30mins, 15 DHT later that night, still not updated 9 hours later. Is there any support forum or contact for wowprogress?

There's a contact link in the lower right...

Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    There's a contact link in the lower right...
    Does nothing when i click it...

Quote Originally Posted by MightyCrixus View Post
    Does nothing when i click it...
    Opens up an email to admin@wowprogress.com. Must not have an email client setup or some sort of script blocking extension Mine just opens a new tab for Gmail.

Don't they update dungeons once a day at a particular hour? Like 2am EST or something?

Could be talking out of my ass, but I remember updates similar were done on a daily basis rather than whenever you log out.

7+ Year Old Account
    Have other people from the run logged out and updated? It's a group thing, so it might update as a group (since it shows the full 5m on the ranks)

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Here's what I've seen. All m+ info comes from the realm data api. That information is correlated to our toon data in wow progress. I play on Hyjal. Hyjal leaderboards and dungeons where everyone was from hyjal have not updated at all in over a week either. Alternatively, I did a 14, 15 and 16 with at least one person in group from another realm and those have all updated to my profile on wowprogress. I think the backend data that feeds the realm data api is not refreshing for some realms so wowprogress cannot pick up that info. Feels bad man.

Wowprogress themselves have said they refresh realm data info every two hours. If you scroll down in the top discussion on their home page called Challenge Mode Times, you can see Kernel saying that.
    Last edited by Meerkatz; 2017-01-25 at 04:27 AM.

Yea it comes from the realm refresh data. If your realm info isnt updating that won't either.

Also, a small note on that but dunno why taking 7 hours to run a 16 awards more points than 3 chesting a 15. I don't think they should value depleted long completions much but thats just me.