Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    got heroic convergence from it lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Kashey View Post
    Full normal+5 heroic first week... got heroic cache
    One person has Five kills one twenty...I don't even know who to believe anymore.

Deleted
    anyone its random when the NH mission pops up? my main char already got it and my twink which is my n char now still doesnt have it.
    Do i need some sort of prequests/suramar quests?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by docacola View Post
    My cache didn't say it was heroic, but the item inside was heroic. Only 10 heroic NH kills, but lots of mythic EN clears.
    Yeah my cache didn't say heroic either. I started it Tuesday night and then proceeded to get my first 2 heroic kills. I received a heroic warforged cloak, 895.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Choot View Post
    One person has Five kills one twenty...I don't even know who to believe anymore.
    It's either buggy or there is no actual number that triggers it meaning it's completely rng.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

The reward is decided the moment hte mission is generated. Different missions contain different rewards - if you have a "normal" mission appear, your reward is a "normal loot box" , and that won't change no matter how long you leave it.
    It's also very presumptuous to expect a heroic box once you kill 10 heroic bosses, they haven't revealed the requirements to start getting free loot from the missions. You might have to kill more.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

Deleted
    so I cleared 20 heroic and got a normal cache wile others are getting 5 heroic kills and getting a heroic cache? Another fucking retarded system by blizzard. Just because I havent done EN mythic on this character. Fuck this game tbh

0 heroic NH kills and I received a heroic item from the cache. Guess it is counting mythic kills from EN.

10 normal and 8 HC kills gave me a HC item from my cache.

10+ Year Old Account
    So today i completed the Nighthold order hall mission.. The box said it was nothing. So that means normal to me and i have a 10/10 clear only 10 kills on normal.

Yet when I opened it i got an Heroic item from it. The neck from Chronomatic.

No Tusk Club.

A guildie and I just completed the nighthold quest in LFR and recieved our "normal" bags. He got a raidfinder item (warforged 870), I got a normal item (870 with socket). Neither char had previously set foot in Nighthold on any difficulty.
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2017-01-26 at 11:37 PM.

Need kills before the mission triggers, so might as well complete this one and then the next one should be heroic

10+ Year Old Account
    I completed the mission and started the quest with 5 total heroic kills and 20 normal ones.
    I handed in the quest after 10 total heroic kills tonight and got a heroic item from the box that had no green tag whatsoever.

I hope this clarifies some stuff.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got a heroic version ring from mine. I had the quest started before the raid that night. I ended the night with the quest completed and a total of 8 heroic kills.

Got a Heroic item. 1st week did 10/10N, 5/10H. Started the mission, went on to kill 6/10H, completed the mission and did LFR to complete the quest (reward box was not tagged as anything).

I should mention that I was receiving Mythic EN caches prior to this due to Mythic kills, so my guess is that its like WOD where you would get one difficulty lower caches immediately on the next raid cache.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexsa View Post
    I got a heroic version ring from mine. I had the quest started before the raid that night. I ended the night with the quest completed and a total of 8 heroic kills.
    This is pretty close to what I did I started it Tuesday before my raid that night I did clear 10/10h the first week proceeded to clear 10/10h while the chest mission timer was going got it after raid the quest showed a box with no heroic tag went and did normal on Wednesday turned it in my box did not have a heroic tag on it but I got a heroic item.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

This is a pain. It should be that a full set of raidfinder kills gets you a Normal drop from this mission. And a full set of Normal kills gets you a Heroic drop. Etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    can confirm you need to have the kills before mission appear, i have 20 heroic kills and i got normal cache.
    I have different experience.

Week 1 cleared normal and heroic.
    Week 2 morning on reset day the mission pops up in the order hall. I didn't immediately send it. We recleared heroic on Wednesday (EU reset day), so I had 20 kills total. Sent the mission afterwards. The quest didn't mark the cache with any label so I thought it's normal, but we cleared normal on Thursday giving me the Trillax kill I needed to complete the quest, handed cache after the raid, got 890 relic labelled as "heroic".

Several people in my guild claimed they sent the mission before our Wednesday raid and they still got heroic items out of the box. Then it would seem it matters at the moment of handing the quest in, maybe that's the reason the box doesn't have corresponding label on it any more.

Your EN box is based on EN kills defaulting at LFR
    Your NH box is based on NH kills but defaults to one difficulty lower than your EN box.

I think a lot are missing that second point

Hm...all normal cache but inside it heroic item if you EN mythic cache. mb just visual-label bug from blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by dexx View Post
    This is a pain. It should be that a full set of raidfinder kills gets you a Normal drop from this mission. And a full set of Normal kills gets you a Heroic drop. Etc.
    And a full set of mythic kills gives you Super-Mythic?