Nighthold BiS class list per class/spec?

Hey guys, is anything like this floating around? I have been able find lists for individual specs as well as full youtube video however nothing comprehensive.

BIS hasn't existed really since WF/TF and def not with legendaries, you won't find a comprehensive list, and even if you do most times its like... Take a WF over an item in that slot anyway

Thank you for that, I suppose that goes without saying, however there has to be some determinant to most efficiently distribute loot. Each class does have their ideal 4piece setup and their go to off pieces they go after. Yes WF/TF and Legendaries make it bit more fluid but in my mind that does not mean a class A which has no use for Versatility/Mastery should get it just because it is Titanforget when for class B those are perfect stats, clearly it would be a BiS for class B regardless how you look at it.

On that note, is there then a list of secondary stat priorities/values per class/spec for 7.2.

Additionally there are some Lists that change from fight to fight, for example elemental shamans legendary shoulders that give a change at a free empowered earthquake on cast earthshock cast. This means that on Krosus they are borderline uselesss because you can't reliably get an earthquake down to take advantage of it so its better to have these shoulders on because they are itemized better. Which will then allow the shaman to you other legendary setups if they are available. With the way these legendaries work, besides a few, there are situations around when to use each one.