Pathfinder part 2 question (7.2)

Hi all,

I have a question regarding the Pathfinder Part 2 achievement coming on 7.2:

Since Pathfinder part 1 is account wide (once achieved on a character), will Part 2 be achievable by any other character, level 110 on that account?

In other words, can I complete the pathfinder part 2 achievements with my alt if I completed part 1 on my main?

Thanks!

Deleted
    Short answer: Probably no.
    Long answer: If you have done part 1 with your alt too, then yes. If not, probalby no.

Edit: I think you have enough time until 7.2 hits live to casually get part one on a alt toon too.

7+ Year Old Account
    part 1 is account wide
    so if you then do part 2 on an alt you will get the acheiv and complete the flying
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

15+ Year Old Account
    From my interpretation of the wowhead page, you should be able to complete it on an alt, but it all depends if part 1 shows completed in the part 2 achievement on an alt (it should).
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless they go back and decide to make the next meta achievements not account wide (which we have no reason to expect), then yes, completing part 2 on an alt will still grant you flying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

I believe the first part is account wide so you should be good.