Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    Here is the full text of the executive order, from CNN of all places

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/28/politi...-ban-refugees/

Paste that that to word pad, and find the word christian in there.
    Part 2 section E learn to read.

"the Secretaries of State and Homeland Security may jointly determine to admit individuals to the United States as refugees on a case-by-case basis, in their discretion, but only so long as they determine that the admission of such individuals as refugees is in the national interest -- including when the person is a religious minority in his country of nationality facing religious persecution".

10+ Year Old Account
    You to, show me where it says Christians are exempt in the order
    Well in Section 3 it says this:

(g) Notwithstanding a suspension pursuant to subsection (c) of this section or pursuant to a Presidential proclamation described in subsection (e) of this section, the Secretaries of State and Homeland Security may, on a case-by-case basis, and when in the national interest, issue visas or other immigration benefits to nationals of countries for which visas and benefits are otherwise blocked.

Then, Trump said he would prioritize Christians. You saw me quote him.

So either:
    a) Trump is telling the truth, and he will "case by case" the Christians first/with priority, or
    b) Trump lied to a room full of Christians.

Take your pick. Neither is a redeeming trait.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post

"the Secretaries of State and Homeland Security may jointly determine to admit individuals to the United States as refugees on a case-by-case basis, in their discretion, but only so long as they determine that the admission of such individuals as refugees is in the national interest -- including when the person is a religious minority in his country of nationality facing religious persecution".
    FUCK I should have read this first. Fine.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Well in Section 3 it says this:

(g) Notwithstanding a suspension pursuant to subsection (c) of this section or pursuant to a Presidential proclamation described in subsection (e) of this section, the Secretaries of State and Homeland Security may, on a case-by-case basis, and when in the national interest, issue visas or other immigration benefits to nationals of countries for which visas and benefits are otherwise blocked.

Then, Trump said he would prioritize Christians. You saw me quote him.

So either:
    a) Trump is telling the truth, and he will "case by case" the Christians first/with priority, or
    b) Trump lied to a room full of Christians.

Take your pick. Neither is a redeeming trait.

- - - Updated - - -

FUCK I should have read this first. Fine.
    Once again, where does it say christian?

Their are an estimated 4,200 religions in this world that this could exempt. Please also note the language used.

the Secretaries of State and Homeland Security may jointly determine to admit individuals to the United States as refugees on a case-by-case basis, in their discretion, but only so long as they determine that the admission of such individuals as refugees is in the national interest -- including when the person is a religious minority in his country of nationality facing religious persecution

which yes, can include muslims

Perhaps your reading skills are not up to par to understand the text right in front of your face
    Last edited by Stacyrect; 2017-01-29 at 08:34 PM.

Once again, where does it say christian?

Their are an estimated 4,200 religions in this world that this could exempt. Please also note the language used.

the Secretaries of State and Homeland Security may jointly determine to admit individuals to the United States as refugees on a case-by-case basis, in their discretion, but only so long as they determine that the admission of such individuals as refugees is in the national interest -- including when the person is a religious minority in his country of nationality facing religious persecution

which yes, can include muslims

Perhaps your reading skills are not up to par to understand the text right in front of your face
    lol are you that dense, you think Muslims are a minority in a Muslim country

Trump already has said it, Do you mean to say your lord and master was lying about giving special treatment to Christians?

Edit: OOPS looks like Guilliani just gave up the awful charade that anyone with a brain but you already figured out.

"Fox News host Jeanine Pirro asked Giuliani if the ban had anything to do with religion.

"How did the president decide the seven countries?" she asked. "Okay, talk to me."

"I'll tell you the whole history of it," Giuliani responded eagerly. "So when [Trump] first announced it, he said, 'Muslim ban.' He called me up. He said, 'Put a commission together. Show me the right way to do it legally."
    Last edited by Draco-Onis; 2017-01-29 at 10:03 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    lol are you that dense, you think Muslims are a minority in a Muslim country

Trump already has said it, Do you mean to say your lord and master was lying about giving special treatment to Christians?
    Bravo! It's rare enough someone makes an idiot out of themselves in a day, but you've managed to do so on multiple occasions with such earnest conviction. I salute your ineptitude and retard strength resolve.

The bolded language indicates that secretaries of state and homeland security can decide to admit someone (even if they are a muslim), by a case by case basis, so long as the admission of the individual is of national interest.

The next part makes an exemption for religious minorities facing religious persecution. Yes, that includes muslims. Sufi's, Alwaites, and Ahmadiyya muslims are examples of religious minorities facing persecution in the middle east. Typically when caught (By ISIS), they are burned alive vs being shot, hung, stoned, decapitated, etc. Sunni and Shia muslims are the religious majorities in the middle east and would likely not be exempt by this order. Once again, you clearly demonstrate your absolute ignorance to the subject at hand and unwavering obedience to be a agenda driven mouth piece.

The reason Christians are being prioritized by Trump is the genocide of Christians in the Middle East has been largely ignored by the world for quite some time. Only 9 months ago did the EU or the US recognize the persecution of Christians as genocide, only in June of 2016 did the UN officially recognize the genocide of Christians. Even after officially recognizing this, the Obama administration made no effort to increase immigration of Christian refugees, and continued to prioritize Muslim refugee's.

To be clear, Trump is not my lord or master. I'd say these Christians deserve a little special treatment given that they were largely ignored by the world. Also, nowhere in the executive order does it specifically refer to Christians. Have a nice day!

How long before the northern wall is ordered?

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Last time we pissed off the Canadians they burned our capitol building to the ground so...

To be clear, Trump is not my lord or master. I'd say these Christians deserve a little special treatment given that they were largely ignored by the world. Also, nowhere in the executive order does it specifically refer to Christians. Have a nice day!
    Run cultist run you don't want to miss your daily prayer to Lord Trump #alternativefacts #denial.

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-01-29 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Last time we pissed off the Canadians they burned our capitol building to the ground so...
    Back then, I'm sure sure someone said "They'll probably laugh about this by next year!" Why weren't Canadians called out for terrorism back then?

By the US or Canadia?

Canada already built one, haven't you been keeping up with South Park?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ezgeze View Post
    About that wall..........

but US racism......
    but it wouldn't work......

Also, there is no constitutional right for foreign people to come to the US.
    And for today's issue of Snope-a-dope...

http://www.snopes.com/mexico-guatemala-border/
    https://www.quora.com/Does-Mexico-ha...outhern-border
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted

It does indeed
    emagerd!

Mexico is racist!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    emagerd!

Mexico is racist!
    Can´t tell if you´re joking, but if you take a look at google maps, they hardly have something that can be distinguished as a border at all.

On the other hand, there are a good amount of miles of US/Mexican border that is nothing more than a few rounds of barbed wire.

It´s going to be interesting how the building of a wall will be once they reach the hills and rivers and where the people who are going to guard the walls are supposed to be living.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Fence_Act_of_2006
    On January 23, 2008 the 110th Congress introduced Reinstatement of the Secure Fence Act of 2008 (H.R. 5124). This bill called for Homeland Security to construct an additional 700 miles (1,100 km) of two layered, 14 foot (4 m) high fencing along the southwest border.[4] The bill died in committee and was never voted upon.[4]

By April 2009 Homeland Security had erected about 613 miles (985 km) of new pedestrian fencing and vehicle barriers along the southwest border from California to Texas.[5]

In May 2010, Senator Jim DeMint (R-SC) unsuccessfully reintroduced his “Finish the Fence” amendment for the second time, which would require Homeland Security to construct an additional 353 miles (568 km) of fencing along the Mexico–United States border.[6]
    and

Since the law was never actually repealed, the federal government is still authorized to build a substantial wall on the southern border. Congress doesn’t have to pass a new law to begin construction, and can instead package the funds necessary into a massive spending bill Democrats would have a politically hard time opposing. Trump may get a head start on the process by diverting other funds congressional leaders have indicated are available for the project, ensuring a snafu over the spending bill doesn’t hinder prompt construction of the wall.
    and
    In addition to then Sens. Obama, Biden and Clinton, 64 House Democrats and 23 Senate Democrats voted for the wall in 2006. Many of them are still in Congress, including newly-established Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer.

Other Democrats in the Senate who voted for the wall in 2006 are Sens. Barbara Boxer (CA), Sherrod Brown (OH — then in the House), Tom Carper (DE), Dianne Feinstein (CA), Barbara Mikulski (MD), Bill Nelson (FL), Debbie Stabenow (MI), and Ron Wyden (OR).
    so really...this is a non story. Isnt it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post

It´s going to be interesting how the building of a wall will be once they reach the hills and rivers and where the people who are going to guard the walls are supposed to be living.
    FEMA camps
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/bu...-a7556581.html

Donald Trump’s wall the 'most idiotic thing I have ever seen', says developer asked to build it

Miami real estate tycoon Jorge Perez said he declined an invitation by President Donald Trump to help build a wall along the US border with Mexico, describing the plan as “idiotic.”

Perez, a billionaire who has built Trump-branded towers in South Florida, said the president e-mailed him after the inauguration with plans for the wall and asked if he’d be interested in working on it. In an interview at the offices of his company, Related Group, the Argentine-born developer said he politely declined and joked about which side of the barrier he would end up on.

He spoke in stronger terms during the interview. Financing the wall with a border tax on imports would mean the cost will ultimately be passed on to US consumers, and protectionism could risk triggering a trade war with Mexico, Perez said.

“The wall is the most idiotic thing I’ve ever seen or heard in my life,” said Perez, who was raised in Colombia by Cuban parents. “A wall for what? You think a wall is going to stop people that are hungry? Good employment in Mexico, economic growth in Mexico, equality is going to stop people from coming over the border.”

The White House press office didn’t respond to requests for comment.

Perez is developing real estate projects in Mexican cities including Cancun, Zihuatanejo and Mexico City, which he expects may reach a total value of about $2 billion. He said he’s considering an initial public offering of Related Group within the next few years as he weighs how to pass on his business.

Perez, known in Miami as the “Condo King” for redefining the city’s skyline, is a longtime friend and partner of Trump’s. The president wrote the introduction to the Florida developer’s 2008 book, “Powerhouse Principles.” Perez said in the interview that he holds Trump in high regard as a businessman and marketer, and praised his successful presidential campaign.

Perez said he was approached about a potential position as undersecretary of housing and urban development under Ben Carson, but he declined to be considered. He said he’s “dramatically opposed” to parts of Trump’s immigration and trade policies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Canada already built one, haven't you been keeping up with South Park?

- - - Updated - - -

And for today's issue of Snope-a-dope...

http://www.snopes.com/mexico-guatemala-border/
    https://www.quora.com/Does-Mexico-ha...outhern-border
    More to the point, the border controls that Mexico does have are largely there to keep Central Americans from traveling through Mexico to reach the United States, and were mostly put in place due to American pressure, so that we could both keep out immigrants AND wash our hands of any political backlash.