Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe like 5 or so but I used to go through a carton of eggs in like 3 days when I was doing the keto diet.

Deleted
    I have a poached egg twice a week, and probably one or two used as mix ingredients. I'm going to go with an average of 4 weekly.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 in the morning every other day, and the other day I'd say 1/2-3/4 of an egg in a sandwich. Sooo, 8-9 eggs a week?
    Asus ROG MAXIMUS XI CODE | Intel Core i9-9900k | 32GB RAM DDR4-3200 CL16 | ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER

Deleted
    None. I am mildly allergic to especially unprocessed eggs, and even if I wasn't, they kinda gross me out.

I eat a little over a dozen egg whites every day, plus two protein shakes. It's how I make sure to get in my protein for the day, then I let myself have whatever I want for the rest of the day. A dozen scrambled egg whites plus the two protein shakes comes out to about 110g of protein, 4g carbs, 580 calories.

It comes out to approximately 90 egg whites per week.

I usually have them at the weekend for breakfast when I have a bit more time - so about 12-16 ish.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

7+ Year Old Account
    i dont.

and if i do no more than 2.

Formerly known as Arafal

Usually zero to my knowledge. I suppose some things I eat have had an egg put into them though.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    None. I am mildly allergic to especially unprocessed eggs, and even if I wasn't, they kinda gross me out.
    You're not supposed to think about your food to much...

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

0-6, I don't really eat them that often, because I'm not a breakfast person, but I'll occasionally have them for dinner with some toast if I don't know what else to make.

Roughly 2 packs of 18 between my girlfriend and myself. I eat probably 2/3rds of them, so 24 a week or so.

I have 1 egg every morning and 250g of egg whites every day.

4-5 with about triple that in just egg whites. I tend to jump between either a protein breakfast and one full of carbs (steel-cut oatmeal) on days when my Workout demands I have a ton of energy (or if the weather is conducive to actually doing things outdoors).
    If you are progressing through content just to obtain gear, you are doing it wrong. You, in fact, are doing it exactly backwards.
    You are the leader of the Black Harvest, go harvest some squirrels and crack some more nuts. Sir.

Deleted
    Between 0-5 depending on what I'm cooking that week. I'm not really a breakfast person but occasionally I'll boil or fry 2-3 eggs for breakfast. Maybe an omelette for lunch. But most of my egg consumption goes into making pasta carbonara, I'd say 90% of my eggs goes into doing just that.

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I am a dozen a week kind of guy, sometimes more if I have a good baking kick.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornerybear View Post
    typically 2-4 on the weekend not counting any that get cooked into food for dinner. I dont eat eggs in the mornings during the week, only when my wife makes them for me on weekends (because she loves eggs)

At one point i was cooking up 7 hardboiled eggs in the egg cooker and grabbing one in the morning for breakfast. i should do that again. egg cookers are glorious if you like poached or hard boiled/soft boiled eggs. plus the good ones are also cheap ones.
    Egg cooker? What...
    Anyway, if you are in a hurry put an egg or 2 in microwave for 30 sec 2-3 times

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I eat a little over a dozen egg whites every day, plus two protein shakes. It's how I make sure to get in my protein for the day, then I let myself have whatever I want for the rest of the day. A dozen scrambled egg whites plus the two protein shakes comes out to about 110g of protein, 4g carbs, 580 calories.

Whey protein makes me feel sick so I have to take this vegan stuff which tastes like dirt. Egg whites are almost pure protein but I just can't force myself to eat enough to reach my protein goals without the shakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post

What do you do with the yokes? And how do you scramble them with so few carbs?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    14 maybe? Generally have a few for midnight chow.

But after this deployment is over, it'll be back down to maybe two. I don't usually eat a lot of eggs.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on how I feel and how I eat them...on a normal week I suppose it's closer to zero...