Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

Trump hinted he plans massive War in Middle-East

All the NEWS media seemed more focused on the lies Trump spewed about his Inauguration crowd size, but didn't focus on the most dangerous concern from his speech.

1. “You’re going to get so much backing that you’re going to say, ‘Please don’t give us so much backing.

This suggests he is going to use their intelligence insights and they will do a LOT of recon to focus on ISIS camps throughout the middle east countries harboring them.

2. "We've been fighting these wars for longer than any wars we've ever fought. We have not used the real abilities that we have. We've been restrained. We have to get rid of ISIS. We have no choice. Radical Islamic terrorism, and I said it yesterday, has to be eradicated, just off the face of the earth."

These are big words. In order to eradicate them, they need to invade countries that are not American allies, in order to bomb these camps, and possibly even civilian towns. However, I am also concerned on what he meant by "we have not used the real abilities that we have." Is he talking about Nukes or only a shower of conventional missiles?

3. "There could be wars" .... " This is a level of evil that we haven't seen. And you are going to go to it, and you are going to do a phenomenal job. But we are going to end it. It's time. It's time right now to end it."

That confirms he plans to go to war.

4. "The generals are wonderful and the fighting is wonderful. But if you give them the right direction, boy, does the fighting become easier and, boy, lose so fewer lives and win so quickly. That's what we have to do. We have to start winning again."

This quote seems to indicate there won't be a deploying of land troops, but mostly aerial/naval launching of missiles.

5. "We don't win any more. The old expression, to the victor belonged the spoils. You remember, they always used to say, keep the oil. I wasn't a fan of Iraq. Didn't want to go into Iraq. But I will tell you, when we were in, get out wrong. I always said, in addition to that, and I said it for economic reasons, but if you think about it, Mike, if we kept the oil, you probably wouldn't have ISIS, because that's where they made money in the first place. Should have kept the oil. But, OK. Maybe we will have another chance. But the fact is -- should have kept the oil -- I believe that this group is going to be one of the most important groups in this country toward making us safe, toward making us winners again, toward ending all of the problems."

Distilling all this quote into the basics: USA should have kept the spoils of war: the Irak oil. It was a mistake of the Bush and Obama administration to leave Irak without keeping the oil refineries. So Trump wants to go back to Irak when they bomb ISIS, and this time Trump will keep the oil refineries for the USA as spoils of war.

The thing is, ISIS is not only in Irak, and he said he will eradicate them off the face of the earth. That means his plan encompasses Iran, Afganistan, Syria(?). So it takes us back to full circle ... Trump plans to ally with Russia to take on ISIS. He said that a few days ago.

If you are in the Navy, spend all the time you can with your family and live every moment. This greedy lunatic is planning a large scale war with the bonus of taking the oil refineries to benefit his business. Full transcript of his speech can be found here (Type CTRL+F to search for keywords: not talking about the balls, to jump to where his speech begins).

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Its gonna be a YUUUUGGEEEEEE war! The best war, one like could not believe! I know the best war people

10+ Year Old Account
    He's basically the same as Bush Jr., only Bush had the sense to wait until he was handed a nifty pretext to start his wars. Trump is going to turn the US into even more of a comic book villain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    As long as we wont be dragged into it I don't care.
    I care, more wars and instability in the middle east will just make the refugee and immigration from ME situation worse for Europe. Its in everyones best interest to have a stable middle east.
    dragonmaw - EU

Deleted
    I think that not even Trump himself knew what the hell he was talking about. Because short of annexing Iraq and Syria (who is a Russian puppet), Iraq is already part of the American sphere.

And ISIS is a terrorist organization with cells throughout the globe, their territorial domains are very weak.

how can we fight a war abroad when the enemy is welcomed inside our territory with open arms?

we have been colonized

The middle east is a war of belief more then resouces... if you ever want to bring a end to fighting there you have to go in with the mindset of leaving no survivors.

Remember when the trumpettees said that the donald was the candidate of no more wars on the middle east? Pepperidge farm remembers
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Deleted
    Can't wait, the Middle East needs to go up in flames once and for all.

infracted - forbidden topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-01-22 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    The middle east is a war of belief more then resouces... if you ever want to bring a end to fighting there you have to go in with the mindset of leaving no survivors.
    So doing war crimes, and making an enemy of 1.2 billion people

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Remember when the trumpettees said that the donald was the candidate of no more wars on the middle east? Pepperidge farm remembers
    I remember it as no war with Russia... that was mostly caused from Hillary and Obama's weird fetish for it near the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cant be enemies with people are vaporised?
    dragonmaw - EU

7+ Year Old Account
    If you think Trump can go to war in the Middle East on his own you're very very mistaken. Congress and the American people will riot before they let it happen.

Deleted
    right so he wants to go on a war of conquest and genocide under the guise of terrorism. so very pre-WW2.

well at least it might speed up the changing of the veto process in the UN security council.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Can't wait, the Middle East needs to go up in flames once and for all.
    The hate of the conservatives for the middle east is something to behold. You know that it was your policies that made it the mess that is today

If you ever want it to end yes.

Don't get me wrong we never should of went into that festering hellhole but the only way it ends is to do some down right horrendous shit.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    I care, more wars and instability in the middle east will just make the refugee and immigration from ME situation worse for Europe. Its in everyones best interest to have a stable middle east.
    Or you could just not let anyone who walks in stay. Also don't financially reward them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    If you think Trump can go to war in the Middle East on his own you're very very mistaken. Congress and the American people will riot before they let it happen.
    Who are you and what happened to the real CostinR?

Presidential powers have extended to the point where you don't need congress to wage a war, we now use drones, "advisers" and mercs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    If you ever want it to end yes.

Don't get me wrong we never should of went into that festering hellhole but the only way it ends is to do some down right horrendous shit.
    Unless you want to nuke the middle east to high heaven including Israel I don't see that happening.

Deleted
    He can deploy various kinds of forces without approval. And then all you have to do is play the "do you hate our troops" card to commit further forces to "save american lives".

he might be impeached after or not re-elected, but he can certainly do it on his own.