Wink Could the good Ferals please share DPS tips for Nighthold?

Like Should I berserk on Skorpyrion at the start, or on his 1st add pack? Can the chrono time boss be abused in regards to energy regen/ability syncing?
    What Legendaries work well in certain fights, etc.

Basically all the spec specific stuff not covered in Fatboss tactic videos. Cheers.!

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer melee.

Not yet, still figuring things out for now, if you want a good idea of strong talents on various fights take a look at warcraftlogs.
    Feral Meme machine

First boss use the thrash legendary and go Predator 100%, you get essentially 100% TF uptime. Spellblade Aluriel if you use berserk on the pull it will be up somewhere around 30 seconds before the arcane adds spawn, so don't pop it right away so you can nuke the arcane adds. Not tested berserk on Skorp yet if it's better to save or not, i think it would depend if saving it meant you missed out on a second/3rd later in the fight, probably not worth it because you will have unlimited energy anyway with Predator.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorim View Post
    Spellblade Aluriel if you use berserk on the pull it will be up somewhere around 30 seconds before the arcane adds spawn, so don't pop it right away so you can nuke the arcane adds.
    Huh? If it'll be up again before the arcane adds- wouldnt it be a good thing to use t once before at the start? Am I missing something? But thank you for replying please come back to share all the tips you learn, muchly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by neiljwd View Post
    Huh? If it'll be up again before the arcane adds- wouldnt it be a good thing to use t once before at the start? Am I missing something? But thank you for replying please come back to share all the tips you learn, muchly appreciated!
    Yea just pop it on the start

Quote Originally Posted by Cazz17 View Post
    Yea just pop it on the start
    That is what I said in the post. I said when you pop it on the pull, it will come back off CD about 30 seconds before the arcane adds, so don't use it on CD again...wait until the adds spawn and use it then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by neiljwd View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorim
    if you use berserk on the pull
    You do use it on the pull, but it comes off cd before the arcane phase, so I'm saying don't pop it again once it comes off CD...hold it for the 30 seconds or so for that phase.

so don't pop it right away *once it comes back up* so you can nuke the arcane adds.
    Ah Is that more accurate to what you meant? Sorry for misunderstanding. Saying "don't pop it right away ", I read to mean as right away- as in the beginning of the fight.

[QUOTE=Thorim;44365881]That is what I said in the post. I said when you pop it on the pull, it will come back off CD about 30 seconds before the arcane adds, so don't use it on CD again...wait until the adds spawn and use it then.

wasn't very clear how you said it at first

...Spellblade Aluriel if you use berserk on the pull it will be up somewhere around 30 seconds before the arcane adds spawn...
    It was VERY clear, don't put him down cuz u can't read. Sure most people on these forums, including myself, could use some pointers on how to write. Punctuation and all that jazz..

Hello guys,

Can you help a feral druid friend of mine who is having a hard time to DPS? I don't understand a thing about feral druids, so I can't help him.

here is a log of a fight with him.

https :// www .warcraftlogs. com/reports/abF9z846VDhCWXJR#fight=2&type=damage-done

He is 870 and his dps was 235k

Quote Originally Posted by GokuGohan2 View Post
    Hello guys,

Can you help a feral druid friend of mine who is having a hard time to DPS? I don't understand a thing about feral druids, so I can't help him.

here is a log of a fight with him.

https :// www .warcraftlogs. com/reports/abF9z846VDhCWXJR#fight=2&type=damage-done

He is 870 and his dps was 235k
    http://clawnalyst.nimos.ws/abF9z846VDhCWXJR_2_0.html

Your friends needs to do a lot of work on improving the uptimes on his dots/savage roar
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

Did anybody give the op JOHN FUCKING MADDEN yet? If not, there you go op.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Deleted
    most people will agree at this point if you enjoy feral. you are better off just playing rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    most people will agree at this point if you enjoy feral. you are better off just playing rogue.
    Nah,

The only similar rogue spec is assassination. And while is has a little bit stronger single target, it has way less AoE potential.

Not to mention the whole spec is braindead, with negligible DPS difference from a player at 75th percentile compared to someone at 95th percentile.

If you enjoy feral, rogue will very likely bore you to tears.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character