Deleted

Fury - What to do with Sephuz now

So i currently have 860+865 rings and 910 sephuz. Swapping the worse ring for a 940 sephuz (will upgrade it soon) gives mit a shit ton of Stamina increase obviously but i lose 5%(!) Mastery (50% down to 45%). My haste pretty much stays the same (30% unbuffed). I really want to wear sephuz for several reasons (having huge ilvl increase, the speed and haste buff, actually equipping 2 legendaries when i have 2...) but the mastery loss just hurts.

Do you think 940 sephuz is worth it? realisticly during bossfights it will proc when i charge/interrupt adds or interrupt the boss (not to many bosses to interrupt in NH) every 30 secs. It becomes more useful at open world / trash / m+ but i dont want to swap it in an out all the time.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...egskind/simple

sorry for all the brackets

Deleted
    Use it. The crit is not ideal, but its not wasted

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely the ring. As said above, crit isn't ideal, but it does still have value. It still has more haste than your Mindrend and a socket to gem for haste or mastery with almost double the crit vs the mastery on the Mindrend (Mastery isn't anywhere near double in value).

That and any chance you can get the proc going is a dps increase that the non legendary ring doesn't have.
    Last edited by Arbiter; 2017-01-26 at 02:27 PM.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Deleted
    Thanks, thats what i wanted to hear =).

Stick with sephuz. The buff it got in 7.1.5 makes it not as shitty, especially in nighthold