Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Same thread, same story as the other 15 threads about legos.

Did not read.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    "The people that actually said it don't fit in with my Agenda, so I'm going to say that they are Bullshit regardless of the fact I am wrong!!"

Pretty much suits the same stance you take in political threads.
    In this case though, they clearly stated that some players had to switch to alts that got better legendaries.
    Nothing like the "alternative facts" that some politicians use these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    In this case though, they clearly stated that some players had to switch to alts that got better legendaries.
    Nothing like the "alternative facts" that some politicians use these days.
    No they clearly stated some people got bis legendaries on alts and CHOSE to change characters of their own free will. If they wanted to play their original char they could have easily done that with no consequence from their leadership.

No

One

Was

Forced

Stop making shit up you alternative fact maker.
    Last edited by shimerra; 2017-01-30 at 05:15 PM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    No they clearly stated some people got bis legendaries on alts and CHOSE to change characters of their own free will. If they wanted to play their original char they could have easily done that with no consequence from their leadership.

No

One

Was

Forced

Stop making shit up you alternative fact maker.
    People at the top would do anything to get an edge.
    You can call it "choice" if you want but there really is none.

The second someone else performs better than you, you're replaced. So yeah, unless you're willing to give your spot away, you're forced to switch.
    Why is this even a debate?

You're just trolling at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only hard-core players have problems with the legendary system. Nobody in my guild talks against it. I do not deny that the competitive players see a problem, but they should understand that not everybody does.

from an analythic point of view:

1) there are always oppinions. on both sides. but if a fact is that heavily discussed and reflected, and polarize that much, there must be something going on, whats not good by design.

2) where is the benefit for blizzard ? what does blizz get out of that L system ? whats what you gain, as a company, for strengthen imbalance, spikyness of balance, RNG behaviour, etc ? and at what cost? are that "side effects" acceptable for what you gain out of the system, as blizzard ?

the second point is the thing i dont get. they have to work harder, not less, to keep that L system existent. they have to implement things. they have to balance things. and so on. but for what benefit ? if they could gain cost efficiency with that system, i would undrstand blizzards descissions. but this system is a loose/loose situation. where is the benefit? i cant see that either for blizz, nor for the player.

in my eyes its stupid as hell, to deliver an overall relatively great xpac like Legion, with a lot of stuff in it, just to derail the basics of the game with a stupid system like this, heavy RNG, (and the destruction of a lot good designed classes). wether the L system nor heavy RNG where called by the players, and both have no gain for blizz. so, why the hell they attack an otherwise good xpac, when they have no benefit of it ? i dont get that.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2017-02-01 at 05:49 AM.

Deleted
    1) Go to warcraftLog, find out that your legendary are the worst legendary => cry
    2) Go to https://rsuurd.github.io/killpoints/ , find out that you need more than 2/3 month to loot another one => cry again

Legendary system is stupid and broken.
    Bliz knows and acknowledged it.

Bliz did 2 things :
    *reactivate the "bad luck protection" after the 4th leg, but you still need an insane farming to be certain of having a 5th one : changing nothing of the problem.
    *Nerf legendary to avoid having too big differences between legendary : but it can't be perfect, changing nothing of the problem (and you still have high differences between 2 bis vs 2 shitty leg).

And what is even more stupid : if you have shitty legendary, it's better to create a new reroll of the same spec and farm 3/4 new leg than farming leg on your main ...

The only real issue I see with some Legendarys being better is if you play in public groups. If you play together with guildies or friends you won't have that problem, because at least those people can see reason and understand it's really not your fault for lacking dps, because they will value you for what you contribute as a good player regardless. In public groups it's as if people in general sinks down to a a whole new level of LOW, become primal and feral and don't care who you are.. they only want the best.. (because that's what their favorite streamer or whatever is). I could mention tons and tons of reasons why people nowadays are a bunch of shitbags, but that's another topic. However, I can see how Blizzard easily could just switch over some procs and stats on some Legendarys to become more of some "extra tools" instead of adding extra damage. I do hope it will be resolved soon tho. I'd rather see people do great damage because they are just good players than an item alone boosting them tons of %.