Raddon , boots , fel mastery and momentum M+

Hello everyone, as stated in title above , have anyone else tryed this talent/legendary combination for this past week M+ affix?
    I kept my ST talent build with those two changes ... was able to top any trash pull and compete for top spot on any boss fight easily in multiple 11 12 13 14 + dungeons ( sorry no logs ) , keep in mind I did this build only for teeming skittish fortify affix this past week , and I really like the results , it's really mobile and much less punishing

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Raddons and boots are very good AoE legendaries, it'd make sense they did well in AoE situations. Momentum is also better than Nem for AoE, so again, no big surprise.

FM over FB though, I'm not entirely convinced. If it scales with the boots it'd make sense, but it comes down to if you want to take the minor ST hit for the AoE buff.

My current stats are 40 crit , 10 haste , 40 mastery ... picking fel mastery makes my fel rush stronger hitter then fel blade on single target , and when you consider this week affixes , you spend more time fighting trash then actually boss , fel rushing with boots equipped not only gives you the high numbers you want to see on any trash pack but also allows you to stay fairly away from them incase they aggro on you , which in my case was quite often , remember this only becouse this week M+ trash is so bufed and melee unfriendly , fitting eye beam and fury of the illidary inside each momentum is a must of course + blade dance