Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

Whitehouse Leaks

So apparently Trump is insane.

A controversial Twitter account allegedly run by an anonymous Republican White House staffer to document what was happening within President Donald Trump’s administration mysteriously disappeared Wednesday night just hours after it went viral.

“I can’t believe what I signed up for,” the self-proclaimed whistleblower tweeted. “@realDonaldTrump and most of his staff are nuts! I’m going to chronicle it all!”

The @WhiteHouseLeak account was launched at around 11am ET on Wednesday morning and shut down around 7pm ET that evening. In that time, only 37 tweets were published from the account, but every one was saved by another user:

https://twitter.com/MysteryCr8tve/st...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

There is, of course, no confirmation that the claims that emanated from @WhiteHouseLeak were authentic or whether the user behind it was really a White House staffer.

Likewise, it's uncertain whether the person who started @WhiteHouseLeak is now behind @WhiteHouseLeaks, the new Twitter profile launched in the hours following the former's deletion. It purports to be run by the same staffer and is reposting some of the original tweets.

http://www.dailydot.com/layer8/alleg...lower-deleted/
    http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/0...tter-right-now
    http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/1...ff-demoralized
    https://twitter.com/WhitehouseLeaks
    Crazy stuff eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    So apparently Trump is insane.

Crazy stuff eh?
    As crazy as any rumors floating around.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Yeah hey look at how crazy that completely unverified stuff is.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Obligatory grains of salt comment.

Seriously, though, there have been a lot of leaks from the WH to news organizations basically complaining that he's acting like a child. It doesn't matter if people think this is media making shit up. What matters is, given how much Trump likes to look at media, how he'll react to his own aides shaming him in public so much less than week in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    As crazy as any rumors floating around.
    About as "crazy" as half the stuff Trump got voted in for.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Yeah hey look at how crazy that completely unverified stuff is.
    Please, this isn't even unverified stuff. The credentials of the person posting are unverified -- the claims themselves are not even leaks. I don't even know if the person handling that twitter know what a leak is.

This is just a guy eating Doritos and trolling because he gets some attention.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    About as "crazy" as half the stuff Trump got voted in for.
    Trump was swore in for a lot of reasons. Far-right, evangelical-right, pissed-off Bernie supporters, disgruntled democrats, anarchists and a lot more.

Each have their reasons. It's unrelated to fake news, as much as some like to blame it on that.

This, however, is fake news. It's made up.
    Last edited by Zandalarian Paladin; 2017-01-28 at 04:40 AM.
    Google Diversity Memo

[...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

The problem with constant "controversy" is that after a certain point it becomes too much and everyone just kinda shrugs and stops caring. The "media" are oversaturating the market with claims whether they be real or false to a point where it is physically and mentally impossible to keep track and everyone is fatigued and goes home.

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    Crazy stuff eh?
    Did you know gullible is not listed in the dictionary?

There have been a lot of leaks in a short period of time which is unusual for any new administration.

Robert Reich (Berkeley prof and labor secretary with the Clinton administration) wrote on his Facebook wall that a high-up Republican source told him that the general consensus is that Trump is insane...but they like Pence, who is bread and butter Republican, and so there is already talks of pushing out Trump in favor of Pence.

Trump's in a world of shit if he doesn't clean up his act soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Also...I am confused as to how Republicans were not able to figure out the fact that Trump has serious issues before his taking office. That level of cognitive dissonance is impressive.

Trump was swore in for a lot of reasons. Far-right, evangelical-right, pissed-off Bernie supporters, disgruntled democrats, anarchists and a lot more.

Each have their reasons. It's unrelated to fake news, as much as some like to blame it on that.
    Haha funny, these aren't even remotely the main reasons - he appeals to the lowest denomination of the human race, people who share his same bigoted views, as well as sexual predatory tendencies among others.

He's not even religious, he just makes a really poor act of being a believer(he's not) on television and people like you lick his feet in obeisance even though it's obvious he's nothing like a christian should be.

This, however, is fake news. It's made up.
    It could very well be made up, but the fact that it's believable because Trump is certainly capable, or has already done those things which he has been claimed to do.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha funny, these aren't even remotely the main reasons - he appeals to the lowest denomination of the human race, people who share his same bigoted views, as well as sexual predatory tendencies among others.

He's not even religious, he just makes a really poor act of being a believer(he's not) on television and people like you lick his feet in obeisance even though it's obvious he's nothing like a christian should be.

It could very well be made up, but the fact that it's believable because Trump is certainly capable, or has already done those things which he has been claimed to do.
    I don't understand why some people take such pleasure at demonizing people.

Likewise, I never understood why some people could believe that Clinton was a satanist.

I thought it might be related to sadic tendencies, but I've seen otherwise good people turn completely rabbid when it was about demonizing their opponents.

Trump was not swore in because of that. It's your right to believe so, but don't be surprised when people don't buy it.
    Google Diversity Memo

I don't understand why some people take such pleasure at demonizing people.
    Don't be/act like a demon if you don't want to be demonized.

Trump was not swore in because of that. It's your right to believe so, but don't be surprised when people don't buy it.
    Sureeee he wasn't, when he said things like "grab them by the pussy" or "drain the swamp" his supporters jumped up and down to cheer his sexual predatory/pathological lying behavior. Sorry I don't subscribe to your alternate reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    There have been a lot of leaks in a short period of time which is unusual for any new administration.

Robert Reich (Berkeley prof and labor secretary with the Clinton administration) wrote on his Facebook wall that a high-up Republican source told him that the general consensus is that Trump is insane...but they like Pence, who is bread and butter Republican, and so there is already talks of pushing out Trump in favor of Pence.

Trump's in a world of shit if he doesn't clean up his act soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Also...I am confused as to how Republicans were not able to figure out the fact that Trump has serious issues before his taking office. That level of cognitive dissonance is impressive.
    If Pence were to replace Trump would he be able to get rid of the freak show that is the cabinet? Better Republicans in there than alt-right crazies and people that bought their position.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't be/act like a demon if you don't want to be demonized.

Sureeee he wasn't, when he said things like "grab them by the pussy" or "drain the swamp" his supporters jumped up and down to cheer his sexual predatory/pathological lying behavior. Sorry I don't subscribe to your alternate reality.
    The one living on alternative facts here is you.

To even believe that almost 50% of voters voted for a pathological liar is to willfully misrepresent what someone is and what someone mean to these people.

I don't understand how you can buy that. Maybe it's because your sense of politics is closely held to your self, which makes an attack on your views a direct personal attack. So to protect yourself, you create a bubble of polarized views to defend your core indentity from facing the attacks 2016 threw at your beliefs.

I'm going to give you one piece of advice, because as much as I wish to continue this conversation, I have to sleep. Politics are not black and white. Being honest as to why something happened - outside the too easy world of good versus bad - is the single most reliable way to make sure it doesn't happen twice.
    Google Diversity Memo

Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post
    The problem with constant "controversy" is that after a certain point it becomes too much and everyone just kinda shrugs and stops caring. The "media" are oversaturating the market with claims whether they be real or false to a point where it is physically and mentally impossible to keep track and everyone is fatigued and goes home.
    Pretty much. You need only look at this sub-forum to see it happening. I'm sure many people simply roll their eyes every time they see yet another threads involving Trump. The mainstream media are interested in ratings above all else so they're definitely being heavy handed - and biased - in their approach.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Pretty much. You need only look at this sub-forum to see it happening. I'm sure many people simply roll their eyes every time they see yet another threads involving Trump. The mainstream media are interested in ratings above all else so they're definitely being heavy handed - and biased - in their approach.
    This being an example of proverbial nail on the head: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-the-Holocaust

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    If the person you voted for is a pathological liar...
    Nah, Trump is worse. Fun read: http://m.dailykos.com/story/2017/1/2...h-Donald-Trump

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

To even believe that almost 50% of voters voted for a pathological liar is to willfully misrepresent what someone is and what someone mean to these people.
    you fascinate me, really, like I don't understand this need for you to give Trump a pass on practically everything he does. much less dismiss the well documented evidence showing Trump lies and lies and lies some more!

We'll see if this pans out. I hope so!

The irony of people that parroted the phrase fake news wanting this to be true.